2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello folks, I'm 2018 September filler, No Approval yet but I got 5th prima facie today for 6 months. I got work Authorization card category C09 not C31 on Tuesday. Still waiting for approval God, Pls I need more advice . Thanks 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

Hello Guys, am trying to file for renewal of my c09, though my I-360 has been approved and I have my C-31 card but because I needed the  AP so i want to file the combo. Please wat documents do I have to send so I don't get it rejected ?

Secondly, My vawa was approved in September 2020 and up till now they haven't transferred my case to my local office, what can I do about it ?

Nowadays renewing both C09 and C31 is a good idea because renewal takes long time to get approve, and make sure there is six months in between the cards to keep your job active. 

(1) copy of your EAD front and back 

(2) copy of your  pending I-485 for C09 

(3) two colored passport pictures 

(4) A copy of the paper that comes with the EAD in the envelope, it says include part of this paper with your renewal package for fast renewal.

(5) The form I-765

second: VSC might transfer  your I-485 to your local office without update, so the best way to know is to contact your congressman to inquire for you.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello folks, I'm 2018 September filler, No Approval yet but I got 5th prima facie today for 6 months. I got work Authorization card category C09 not C31 on Tuesday. Still waiting for approval God, Pls I need more advice . Thanks 

I sure believe you are on FBI background check, if this is the case there’s nothing you can do but to  wait for the background check to complete, keep in mind that there are a lot of 2018 filers still waiting, you are not alone.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Precious100 said:

Hello Guys, am trying to file for renewal of my c09, though my I-360 has been approved and I have my C-31 card but because I needed the  AP so i want to file the combo. Please wat documents do I have to send so I don't get it rejected ?

Secondly, My vawa was approved in September 2020 and up till now they haven't transferred my case to my local office, what can I do about it ?

If you previously apply for a waiver on  your I-765 you need to apply for a waiver again for your renewal, and to qualify for a waiver you have to be below poorverty line to qualify, or just pay the fee to avoid your package being return.

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, sheima said:

Nowadays renewing both C09 and C31 is a good idea because renewal takes long time to get approve, and make sure there is six months in between the cards to keep your job active. 

(1) copy of your EAD front and back 

(2) copy of your  pending I-485 for C09 

(3) two colored passport pictures 

(4) A copy of the paper that comes with the EAD in the envelope, it says include part of this paper with your renewal package for fast renewal.

(5) The form I-765

second: VSC might transfer  your I-485 to your local office without update, so the best way to know is to contact your congressman to inquire for you.

@sheima, tnk u deary

34 minutes ago, sheima said:

I sure believe you are on FBI background check, if this is the case there’s nothing you can do but to  wait for the background check to complete, keep in mind that there are a lot of 2018 filers still waiting, you are not alone.

I'm sorry but what is this whole background check? Uscis took my fingerprints multiple times already, have my medical, police records, know pretty much everything about me and still checking more? 

3 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Good afternoonVJ Family, I hope everyone is hanging in there. I just want to ask you for an advice.

I just receive a message fro my attorney that they have received my Interview Notice from the USCIS ( Finally after such a long wait 🙏❤️😂 ) And no im so nervous and im full of joy and at the same tome scared of what may or may not happen. Can you guys please advice what do i have to prepare and bring with me to the interview. Please can anyone share your experience and what to do and what not to do.

Thank you. 

Congratulations.... Baltimore SC?

5 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Good afternoonVJ Family, I hope everyone is hanging in there. I just want to ask you for an advice.

I just receive a message fro my attorney that they have received my Interview Notice from the USCIS ( Finally after such a long wait 🙏❤️😂 ) And no im so nervous and im full of joy and at the same tome scared of what may or may not happen. Can you guys please advice what do i have to prepare and bring with me to the interview. Please can anyone share your experience and what to do and what not to do.

Thank you. 

congratulations. Just take it easy. good luck. Do not be nervous. It will be a piece of cake for you. 

Also I want to say a very big and special thank you to @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj @Villanelle  You guys are a few of the enormous amount of people that make this forum so special and your support and guidance means so much to us. 

Also a big thank you to @TBoneTX

One more question how can I find a surgeon for my medical I need a new one. 

Edited by Apolo

1 hour ago, Apolo said:

Thank you. 

Go with all your important documents..  answer only questions that you are asked, be confident, polite too.. you should be fine!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
1 hour ago, Apolo said:

Thank you. 

This is great news Apolo! 

I am so happy for you and glad that the wait is finally almost over.

Very best wishes to you for your preparation and interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.