2,947 posts in this topic

Hello Vawa Family.

I received a status change as attached below. 

I have not received the notice of intend because the address I used for mailing abroad was changed recently and I had not updated it before they send the notice. I send a document to uscius asking for them to update my address and send me the notice again. 

Anyone who has ever received a similar Status?. This sounds like a Noid?. Can it be something else. If it is Noid?. Anyone knows approximately how long one has to respond?. My fear is that my case gets denied before I get to respond if the notice doesn't arrive on time. Anyone with advice what I can do. 

I also checked the status of the 130 which was also changed a few days after the I 360. I dont know why my ex never cancelled it. Can it be approved when I have a 1 360 Ongoing?. Shouldn't uscius cancel it by Now?. 

I have send a online request that I didnt receive the notice. Is there anything else I should Do?

Screenshot_20210513-112450_Notifier for USCIS Case Status.jpg

Screenshot_20210513-112559_Notifier for USCIS Case Status.jpg

3 hours ago, kkc171 said:

Hi all,

so months back the call center confirmed with me that my i485, i765, and i131 were transferred to my VAWA from spouse.

Why is my spousal i-485 was processed and scheduled to interview like nothing happened? What can I do to cancel the interview? help 😰😰

Go to the interview and show them you vawa receipt. Ask them to put your I-485 on hold and link it to you vawa case!

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

4 hours ago, cashweed said:

Hello Vawa Family.

I received a status change as attached below. 

I have not received the notice of intend because the address I used for mailing abroad was changed recently and I had not updated it before they send the notice. I send a document to uscius asking for them to update my address and send me the notice again. 

Anyone who has ever received a similar Status?. This sounds like a Noid?. Can it be something else. If it is Noid?. Anyone knows approximately how long one has to respond?. My fear is that my case gets denied before I get to respond if the notice doesn't arrive on time. Anyone with advice what I can do. 

I also checked the status of the 130 which was also changed a few days after the I 360. I dont know why my ex never cancelled it. Can it be approved when I have a 1 360 Ongoing?. Shouldn't uscius cancel it by Now?. 

I have send a online request that I didnt receive the notice. Is there anything else I should Do?

Screenshot_20210513-112450_Notifier for USCIS Case Status.jpg

Screenshot_20210513-112559_Notifier for USCIS Case Status.jpg

Please contact also your congressman office, to see if they can get a copy of this notice, and confirm the address changed as well. Try to make a infopass as well. If it is NOID notice you have 30 days to respond. 

47 minutes ago, neimovirna said:

Hey VJ Family,

so I sent my EAD for c31 renewal last week to Vermont, and today they cashed my check for the $410 fee. Well, at least I know they received everything Lol

I wonder how soon I will get any news on that or the receipt at least

EAD renewals are taking around 3 to 9 months now. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, trishytrish said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj Good night. I have a few questions. First, I have my I-360 approval notice now and was wondering if I send my I-485 to Vermont or my local office? Do you have a source for this? The lawyers are saying the local office and I can’t switch lawyers since they are all I can afford right now. Also, should I send our medicals after the I-485s are transferred to our local office? How long does the transfer take? 

Since you filed VAWA every application for anything goes to Vermont.  You can send your medical in with your I-485.  People who are sending in medicals now were under the old rule of medical exams were only valid for one year.  So we all had to renew the medical report.  That has changed, so you can send it in.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, kkc171 said:

Hi all,

so months back the call center confirmed with me that my i485, i765, and i131 were transferred to my VAWA from spouse.

Why is my spousal i-485 was processed and scheduled to interview like nothing happened? What can I do to cancel the interview? help 😰😰

Go to the interview and have them hold it til VAWA approved.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

Hello everyone, 

My timeline for the recent I-765 EAD renewal in case someone is interested:

12/18/2020 - sent I-765 EAD renewal, applied myself without a lawyer this time

12/21/2020 - they received it and cashed the check 

12/28/2020 - receipt notice in mail

1/19/2021 - online status changed to show fingerprints were taken 

5/12/2021 - we ordered your new card

P.S. my I-360 and I-485 are pending since September 2018....

Timeline
1 hour ago, iamlost said:

Hello everyone, 

My timeline for the recent I-765 EAD renewal in case someone is interested:

12/18/2020 - sent I-765 EAD renewal, applied myself without a lawyer this time

12/21/2020 - they received it and cashed the check 

12/28/2020 - receipt notice in mail

1/19/2021 - online status changed to show fingerprints were taken 

5/12/2021 - we ordered your new card

P.S. my I-360 and I-485 are pending since September 2018....

Keep contacting your congressperson because you are over the processing time, you will get your approval soon, if I were you I will not get worry at this time 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/12/2021 at 2:31 PM, StanSmith said:

Omg Sandra tell me please,I’ve filed my i485 and i360 together,got my c31 on February and approval notice on March 23 and I have 0 updates on my i485 which I filed together on June 2019,still says case was received on June 2019...I’m so stressed about i,sorry for annoying questions 😢😢😢

You should contact your congressperson to inquire USCIS on your behalf.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
33 minutes ago, MariaX said:

Any update from September-October 2019?

My I360 has been approved since August 2019. I485 pending since December 2016. Absolutely no movement on I485 since July 2017.

I just turned my second C31 EAD renewal application in and it was received.

No return from my Congressman regarding an update on my I485 for two months now. 

Baltimore Field Office.

This wait is something else.

13 minutes ago, Eureka93 said:

My I360 has been approved since August 2019. I485 pending since December 2016. Absolutely no movement on I485 since July 2017.

I just turned my second C31 EAD renewal application in and it was received.

No return from my Congressman regarding an update on my I485 for two months now. 

Baltimore Field Office.

This wait is something else.

For Baltimore, reach out to Senator Cardin. I found his office very helpful. Baltimore is very slow.

I applied since Sept 2016 (i360, i485) i360 got approved in 2018 did my interview March 2020; my status is "Interview completed, case must be reviewed". Hopefully I get a positive response soon. Goodluck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
14 minutes ago, isurvived said:

For Baltimore, reach out to Senator Cardin. I found his office very helpful. Baltimore is very slow.

I applied since Sept 2016 (i360, i485) i360 got approved in 2018 did my interview March 2020; my status is "Interview completed, case must be reviewed". Hopefully I get a positive response soon. Goodluck

Thank you so much for this insight.

I had reached out to Congressman Trone who is in charge of my district.

I also reached out to Senator Cardin's office but was told to follow up with Mr. Trone's office.

I was told that Senator Cardin's office intervening might slow things down further for me so I am waiting a bit before asking them for help again if I don't hear from Congressman Trone's office.

I hope the end of the journey is near for anyone still waiting.

Hey guys! Is it risky to travel on AP while you have already applied for an AP renewal? My current card expires in August but I already applied for a new one as I am within the 120 days to reapply. My i-360 approval letter came April 22nd. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, saraa88 said:

Hey guys! Is it risky to travel on AP while you have already applied for an AP renewal? My current card expires in August but I already applied for a new one as I am within the 120 days to reapply. My i-360 approval letter came April 22nd. Thanks.

you can travel while your AP is valid. 

I traveled with AP and mine pending AP was approved while i was away. I had no problem returning back.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.