2,947 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2021 at 6:15 AM, Rosa Garcia said:

Did you send any correspondence? I also received this message this month but I have never sent anything to them.

I am 2020 filler i also got the same message after getting prima facie, please let us know what you receive after this. 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, HolaBola31 said:

So I have updates guys.

As I posted earlier I had an interview this noon.

And after interview IO didn’t tell a result. Yes or No. That scared me so much. I couldn’t guess why they need to go thru my paperwork more deeply. Or. What could she not like in my case.

I went to the hotel very frustrated.

But in 5 hours I got a mail from USCIS and it was a card production email🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

5AAEB125-ABC7-4827-8FFA-352A2DDAA9A5.jpeg

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Edited by sheima

On 5/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, HopeHope__ said:

Today is my day! Thank you LORD!

For those who are waiting for Vawa approval God is saying for you today “ Everything you are going through will soon make sense and you will look back and be thankful that everything happened the way it did. Trust the change that is taking  place in your life right now, even if it feels messy and scary. You are on the right track.”

A few days ago I posted here that I almost gave up of my Vawa case. I did had a complicated case but I choose the truth. I told everything that happened on my Affidavit even when it didn’t look good. I was even told by people here that my case didn’t look good. I was desperate because I knew everything I went through. I was honest all the time. If you are reading this don’t give up and always be honest even when people have doubts about you.

I filed on August 13, 2019.

3 PF and no RFE.

5200E55A-8B7C-485A-B0CC-5E82A9FFE365.jpeg

Congratulations..i was August 2019 too..Approved last week.! Let me know when you get your approval letter please or EAD..! Mine was under c31 and it still shows fees were waived so still kinda confused 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, HolaBola31 said:

I got a mail from USCIS and it was a card production email

See?  Told you. :dance:  :dance:  :dance: 

:) 

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

On 5/6/2021 at 10:34 AM, HolaBola31 said:

Thank you guys for all your feedbacks about outfit for interview.

I attached a picture of my “maybe” outfit.

Ive tried to select something simple. 
But maybe it’s too much.

Im nervous. Don’t want to look not professional.

Will be grateful for the honest feedback and I will be totally not offended.

Thanks!

2813182F-C102-4386-8945-BBC89A59D89B.jpeg

not bad, or you can just wear cotton pants and shirts

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

My dear they will asked all the questions on your I-485 form. They may also asked you others personal questions, Marriage date, current and previously address with decease spouse,  travel history etc. Widower base I-485 have a high chance of having their interview exonerate. Hope it is your case. 

Thank you so much. 🙏

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, ridimic1 said:

hello , do u mean ur petition was approved just last month of april 2021? and u are  now scheduled for an interview?

is it that fast now or am i dreaming?

please kindly share your timeline to give us hope. thanks in anticipation

Hi dear, 

yes that is correct. However, please keep in mind that I am not a VAWA even though I still fall under I-360 category. I am applying as the widow of a US citizen. Maybe that is why my case seems faster than others. 

Filed: Other Timeline
10 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

So I have updates guys.

And after interview IO didn’t tell a result. Yes or No. That scared me so much. I couldn’t guess why they need to go thru my paperwork more deeply. Or. What could she not like in my case.

But in 5 hours I got a mail from USCIS and it was a card production email🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

@HolaBola31, congratulations deary. This is a good news !

3 minutes ago, cami2408 said:

Hi everyone! Good news. I have my interview on May 17th, 2021!!!!! For context I got my VAWA approved back in June 2020 (filed in April, 2018) and I applied for my AOS, EAD and AP in November 2020. My lawyer told me is sooner that she expected and I'm so excited. I have to get a new medical but not sure it'll be ready for my appointment 🙃.  Has anyone had a similar experience? How long does it take to get the approval given the circumstances? Does not having my medical delay the process??? 

Thanks!

Congratulations on your scheduled interview!😊🎊🎉🎈🍾 I hope you get approved same day as that is not always the case... some people wait more than one month to get approved while others are approved same day or few days after the interview! Not having Medicals definitely delays the approval as you will be required to get it in before a decision is reached! My advice is to get it done ASAP and take it with you to the interview!👍

3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Congratulations on your scheduled interview!😊🎊🎉🎈🍾 I hope you get approved same day as that is not always the case... some people wait more than one month to get approved while others are approved same day or few days after the interview! Not having Medicals definitely delays the approval as you will be required to get it in before a decision is reached! My advice is to get it done ASAP and take it with you to the interview!👍

I have my medical this monday. But it might take 2 weeks to get it back because of the exam results. Lawyer received the notice this Thursday. 

11 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

So I have updates guys.

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉 🗽✈️

20 minutes ago, cami2408 said:

Hi everyone! Good news. I have my interview on May 17th, 2021!!!!! For context I got my VAWA approved back in June 2020 (filed in April, 2018) and I applied for my AOS, EAD and AP in November 2020. My lawyer told me is sooner that she expected and I'm so excited. I have to get a new medical but not sure it'll be ready for my appointment 🙃.  Has anyone had a similar experience? How long does it take to get the approval given the circumstances? Does not having my medical delay the process??? 

Thanks!

Congratulations! What State did you file from?

14 minutes ago, cami2408 said:

I have my medical this monday. But it might take 2 weeks to get it back because of the exam results. Lawyer received the notice this Thursday. 

‘Might’..... hopefully you get to take it with you. Worst case scenario, you send it in after the interview. I’m hopeful you’ll go with it. Go with God and confidence. I wish you instant approval!🙏😊

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, ridimic1 said:

hello , do u mean ur petition was approved just last month of april 2021? and u are  now scheduled for an interview?

is it that fast now or am i dreaming?

please kindly share your timeline to give us hope. thanks in anticipation

A widow petition is adjudicated differently than VAWA

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.