2,947 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Dane100 said:

How much time does it usually take for a Congress person to get back to you about an inquiry?
I wrote to her and she responded by sending me a “privacy release form”, I filled it out and resent it to her over 3 weeks ago and  complete silence👀

All depend on how fast USCIS respond. They completely rely on USCIS taking the time to answer the inquiry. 

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gomes said:

Any October 2019 approved yet? I’ve seen alot from September 2019 getting approved. 
My timeline 

I-360/485 - 10/04/19

prima facia - 12/19

EAD approved - 04/2020 

EAD renewal - 02/2021 

Anyone Sept end or oct filler got approved? 
thanks in advance for your reply 

Did you get only one prima facie?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dane100 said:

How much time does it usually take for a Congress person to get back to you about an inquiry?
I wrote to her and she responded by sending me a “privacy release form”, I filled it out and resent it to her over 3 weeks ago and  complete silence👀

That most likely means that your congress person did not receive a response from uscis. Follow up with your congress person! Mine had to reach out to uscis 5 times and received only one response

3 hours ago, Dane100 said:

Hi there! There’s no set time for response when it comes to these matters with USCIS/Congressperson. FeDaniela is correct… they only get back to you soon as they get word from USCIS. The back up is real! I learned this much from my own case. Yes you had to fill out and sign the privacy release document to enable them reach out and receive information on your behalf! Patience..patience!😊👍

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hi there! There’s no set time for response when it comes to these matters with USCIS/Congressperson. FeDaniela is correct… they only get back to you soon as they get word from USCIS. The back up is real! I learned this much from my own case. Yes you had to fill out and sign the privacy release document to enable them reach out and receive information on your behalf! Patience..patience!😊👍

Thanks much 

On 6/16/2021 at 12:04 PM, Valerie899 said:

👋🏼 Hello everyone, I don’t usually log in much here, 😭 but this group was the first one I came up when I started my journey with Vawa back in 2018, I did it alone, no lawyer just a 23 year girl with hopes on the ground in life in hope of a better future, was in abusive marriage and felt worthless in a country where she could absolutely do nothing. I was dependent on my abuser and I hated it because I was living hell, and God knows all the stress and struggle I endured, but thru this hard time, it made me stronger much more than that girl that started Vawa, and relying on this website was my only hope with the future I wanted and desired but couldn’t have, but thanks to God, the waiting is over 🙌🏼 and I couldn’t thank him enough for my struggles and the ups and downs. Yes this is a piece of card but this represents more than that, its my freedom , the freedom I always wanted but couldn’t have. 
My timeline is:

I-360- May 1, 2018

I- 765, I-485- June 18, 2018

Ist Ead- April 2019

Vawa approved- December 13, 2019

I-485 fingerprints- August 19, 2020

RFE medicals- May 19, 2021

I-485 New card- June 15, 2021

I-485- Approved- June 16, 2021

Best wishes and luck to everyone else 🙌🏼✊🏼🎈 and we are not alone , this group helped me alot in giving me hope and thanks to everyone! Specially @Stillwinning!!!😊 because she was always optimistic every time I posted something new 😭✊🏼  You have a golden heart ♥️ Thanks 😊 

Congratulations 🎉

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Did you guys notice the vermont service address update?

just saw it this morning. Effective starting June 24th and their google namecard was already updated.

Also 😿 I’m struggling to transfer my 485 from marriage case to VAWA case. It’s been months and i just received a “no show at marriage interview” I have no legal status so a denial could ruin me. Please pray for me fam.

On 6/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, Valerie899 said:

👋🏼 Hello everyone, I don’t usually log in much here, 😭 but this group was the first one I came up when I started my journey with Vawa back in 2018, I did it alone, no lawyer just a 23 year girl with hopes on the ground in life in hope of a better future, was in abusive marriage and felt worthless in a country where she could absolutely do nothing. I was dependent on my abuser and I hated it because I was living hell, and God knows all the stress and struggle I endured, but thru this hard time, it made me stronger much more than that girl that started Vawa, and relying on this website was my only hope with the future I wanted and desired but couldn’t have, but thanks to God, the waiting is over 🙌🏼 and I couldn’t thank him enough for my struggles and the ups and downs. Yes this is a piece of card but this represents more than that, its my freedom , the freedom I always wanted but couldn’t have. 
My timeline is:

I-360- May 1, 2018

Ist Ead- April 2019

Best wishes and luck to everyone else 🙌🏼✊🏼🎈 and we are not alone , this group helped me alot in giving me hope and thanks to everyone! Specially @Stillwinning!!!😊 because she was always optimistic every time I posted something new 😭✊🏼  You have a golden heart ♥️ Thanks 😊 

Congratulations on your approval!!!!! What's your local office ? 

On 6/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Valerie899 said:

My timeline is:

I-360- May 1, 2018

Ist Ead- April 2019

Congratulations 😀😀😀

2 hours ago, kkc171 said:

just saw it this morning. Effective starting June 24th and their google namecard was already updated.

Also 😿 I’m struggling to transfer my 485 from marriage case to VAWA case. It’s been months and i just received a “no show at marriage interview” I have no legal status so a denial could ruin me. Please pray for me fam.

If it is not denied and you haven't received an official denial letter and your requested for them to hold in abeyance by mail, is a high chance is already in Vermont awaiting I-360 to be approve, you can inquiry thru your congress office, you will know if its in hold if you are able to renew your EAD with Vermont office base on this pending I-485. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, kkc171 said:

You can always reapply for I-485, if it gets denied before VAWA approval.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

You can always reapply for I-485, if it gets denied before VAWA approval.

Should I just reapply now? Just scared that i’d be sent to ICE after a 485 denial

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.