2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 3/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, MariaX said:

Hi. My vawa is still pending since 2019/09 

if I get approval then how long does kids case take( i don't have from my abuser) if they live in another country. i saw few month ago a post, girl got approval and before her 485 interview  her kid got approval( kid lived another country ) her kid got approval under vawa. is it possible? i heard that after green card we can start the processes for our kids.

when I sent my vawa full package I gave to my lawyer my kids information. when I received prima facie back of the letter had my kids name and birth date .

How the kids process are going ,when we can start it . thanks 

It's impossible the beneficiary (child) to get the green card before of the self petitioner. When you get your green card file I-827 to bring your kids to the U.S.

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
27 minutes ago, sandranj said:

It's impossible the beneficiary (child) to get the green card before of the self petitioner. When you get your green card file I-827 to bring your kids to the U.S.

Thanks for correct information. I heard same but I was confused when I saw the post . Thanks again 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Brooklynguy1 said:

Hi family ! How many times should be ok to inquiry by congressperson. I did inquiry 2 times from July 2020. I have been waiting for interview 30+ month . Please give me advice . Thank You! 

Hi don't be scared to request help I did a request every month since January 2020 and check in with them atleast 2times a month til I got and answer 

My final update on March 16 was that's a officer working on my case give them 90 days for a replay from USCIS 

I finally got my referral for medicals on Thursday for me  mail them 

Edited by MAYgirl

10 minutes ago, MAYgirl said:

Hi don't be scared to request help I did a request every month since January 2020 and check in with them atleast 2times a month til I got and answer 

My final update on March 16 was that's a officer working on my case give them 90 days for a replay from USCIS 

I finally got my referral for medicals on Thursday for me  mail them 

Thanks for your great response! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mozambique
Timeline
On 3/27/2021 at 1:26 AM, Sk1992 said:

Ohh so it means they are working on August 2019.. m August 2019 too..I received additional evidence RFE in December 2019 after that complete silence.hope your one is for GMC or bona fide marriage too.praying

Hi.i sent full package on 08-13-2109 since than no updates on i360, i recieved 2 primas and 2 EADs.hopefully soon we hear from them.

Good evening VJ Family can you please advice is is bad that after a interview the status of the I-485 has changed to Interview completed case must be reviewed? Can anyone please share their experience or similas situations and the outoce after that? Thank you

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

Good evening. 
I work by 1099 form. I’m gonna pay my tax next week. How much income is enough get sponsor( for immigration)  for two child and what it’s minimum income can I show for don’t get my health insurance chargeable . I have free insurance because I had low incom last year .

12 hours ago, cashweed said:

I filed mine in September 2019. Received rfe after I filed which I replied to in December 2019. After that I received primafacie lasting for a year. In January I received my second prima facie.  I guess we are pretty near. I am applying from outside USA though. Its interesting to see how things will go. Which app do you use?

i am just wondering how the process works when you are outside of the USA.

Once your VAWA will get approved how you would attend your interview for i-485 or it will be conducted in your home country? 

i am just curious. did you send your VAWA application outside of USA? 

1 minute ago, balo101 said:

i am just wondering how the process works when you are outside of the USA.

Once your VAWA will get approved how you would attend your interview for i-485 or it will be conducted in your home country? 

i am just curious. did you send your VAWA application outside of USA? 

I’m curious too because I thought VAWA filers have to reside in USA? 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 3/27/2021 at 6:01 PM, MAYgirl said:

Hi everyone I need your help does anyone know of a civil surgeon under Uscis in Brooklyn/Queens  that's not expensive,I am calling places and they giving me ridiculous prices of 580 and 680 I am not even sure what's the regular cost should be 

Thanks 

If you have insurance go to your regular doctor and ask him to do all shots needed for migration, and order all lab results. Then take results in one week and it will cost you 150 in Brooklyn, Bensonhurst (I paid 240 because of measles shot). I checked in USCIS online my zip 11214 and called through the list of doctors, and one of them told me that if I have every result they needed it will cost 140$ (I think it was some clinic starting with HUI). They told me my measles were low and If I want to get ids done. Same day they gave me sealed envelope.

Edited by Kama2018

2 hours ago, potohari said:

Hi.i sent full package on 08-13-2109 since than no updates on i360, i recieved 2 primas and 2 EADs.hopefully soon we hear from them.

Mine was received on August 1,2019. Additional evidence were requested in October and they received it on December 23, 2019 after that complete silence. No prima facie and no EAD cuz my stupid lawyer did c31 and even after so many arguments she never agreed to file c09. So just waiting in dark

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.