2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

hello everyone ! 
i know you are sick of me and my case but i need help !!!
I submitted a request to my congressman asking for EAD expedition !! 
And this is what he replied to me !!! 
anyone has explanation for this !! 
360 pending since February 2018 please anyone get a response like this before regarding EAD renewal ! 

thanks 

Hi there. What a weird response, are you sure you didn't accidentally submit it under C31 category? Because that would be the only reason for them not to process EAD until after I360 approval.

8 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

I did !! I mentioned this in the request already ! And when i get this email and respond saying the same thing and i asked them to send me the USCIS respond to them but they didn’t ! 
this reply i received from the congressman office after a made a complain yesterday that they are not replying to ky requests and have been i ignoring my emails and request and then i received this response today morning!

I have a similar problem. I’m waiting my EAD since September 2019. I have payed the fees and submitted c9, got the receipt but they never sent my EAD. My attorney already submitted several inquiries and have wrote for them but they never answered back. It’s so frustrating. 

Edited by HopeHope__

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zzz___1 said:

USCIS did not like the photos ( not sufficient evidence), the fact that my name is only on one bill and that I can not prove 

How many pictures did you send and what mena they didn’t like the pictures? Do they wont see how hugged your ex? How kissed? Or what kind of picture they like 😃

13 hours ago, 西苑二楼 said:

Folks, my VAWA has officially been approved today. 

The case was filed on April 23 of 2019. C31 was produced on  December 21, 2020.

E16F50A6-FFDA-4ADE-9EDF-8BFC62BE7BEC.jpeg

Congratulations 🎉🎈..! The approvals from 2019 surely give me so much hope that mine shouldn’t be far away now. Praying 🙏 

On 3/18/2021 at 5:45 PM, Maridade said:

Hello Ladies!!!

My day has come. I am so excited and happy. Today I checked my case status and saw this. 

I think it means what I think it means. Here is my timeline for those still waiting.

04/22/2019 I-360 received and fees waived

06/25/2019 I-485 and i-765 filed. Fees waived

08/24/2019 EAD card produced

06/02/2020 1st Prima Facie

8/4/2020 EAD renewal sent

11/17/2020 2nd Prima Facie

01/20/2021 EAD renewal approved

03/17/2021 New Card is being produced (C31)

03/18/2018 I-485 Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

Thank you all to the support and encouragements. I discovered this forum late but I spend a lot of time on it. I have read all you stories and pray that we all get approved. Please lets keep the positivity going. God bless you all. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 6.31.47 PM.png

Wow! it just keeps getting better congratulations!🎉🎉🎉🍷🍹😊 more wins ahead!🙌

23 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

You should hear from them soon. 
They sent me RFE in October, 2020. 

I have had RFE in October 2019 which they received the answer for in December 2019 after that complete silence.n one more thing bothering me from yesterday, i read someone’s post that they asking her for joint bills n insurances for bona fide marriage. My marriage only lasted for 6 months n he never told me anything about his finances ..n i have had nothing on our names together. With my RFE i sent self declaration and letters from friends and family i hope it will help me.

3 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

I have had RFE in October 2019 which they received the answer for in December 2019 after that complete silence.n one more thing bothering me from yesterday, i read someone’s post that they asking her for joint bills n insurances for bona fide marriage. My marriage only lasted for 6 months n he never told me anything about his finances ..n i have had nothing on our names together. With my RFE i sent self declaration and letters from friends and family i hope it will help me.

Hey, don’t stress out.

Letter or affidavits help too. They understand that each person has different situation. Some people simply don’t have joint bills or leases. All you can do is to gather what you can reach and explain what you can’t. 

5 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

Hey, don’t stress out.

Letter or affidavits help too. They understand that each person has different situation. Some people simply don’t have joint bills or leases. All you can do is to gather what you can reach and explain what you can’t. 

That’s what i did with my RFE but you know it’s so scary until we hear something positive back from them.! 

14 hours ago, Zzz___1 said:

About 10, with his family, different places, kissing/hugging, etc. I mean, how many identical pictures are even required? My old lawyer also mentioned that the pictures were acceptable (when my ex applied for me initially) 

The pictures were great, but they said something along the lines with “pictures only capture certain moments of marriage and are not sufficient without descriptions..” but I did attach the descriptions. I guess they want more details.

I would resend the pictures with additional if you have any more, in my case I had send three wedding photos and when they asked for more I send like three regular photos along with the one bill I had with both our names and one bank statement we had that was closed after three months because he owed child support and failed to mention that to me.

In your letters you just have to explain the reason why you don't have much proof of bills etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.