green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Asterix78 said:

Go anyway, you’ll be able to pass through security with your original letter, and then clarify with the check-in person. It won’t count against you and it may help trigger a faster reschedule.

I wish it was that easy our center is 4 hours away from us…

Edited by ashley_ann

Our case status updated today to "interview was scheduled" 😊 Now it's on to waiting for the notice in the mail to find out the date of the interview. Our biometrics appointment was June 30 and our office is Chicago.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, Buci said:

Our case status updated today to "interview was scheduled" 😊 Now it's on to waiting for the notice in the mail to find out the date of the interview. Our biometrics appointment was June 30 and our office is Chicago.

Should be in the mail in about 5-6 days!

19 hours ago, Asterix78 said:

Go anyway, you’ll be able to pass through security with your original letter, and then clarify with the check-in person. It won’t count against you and it may help trigger a faster reschedule. 

Congrats! Which documents did they ask for?

bank statement and my baby's birth certificate

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Update: Received the Biometrics Appt letter in the mail on 04-OCT. Been diligently watching the online status tracker and it still doesn't mention the appointment, but oh well. Just happy to have it. Getting printed 20-OCT and we shall see from there. A friend who also dealt with the St. Paul office received her combo card a week and a half after biometrics...

I just got my 10 years green card in the mail today. 

Filing date : 3/21/21

Approved date : 10/6/21

Green card received date : 10/8/21

File at Texas center, our case number start with SRC

I kept checking my case status every other day. Around May they said my previous biometrics is updated to my case. And it has been like that since last time I checked it. There was no interview schedule or anything. Just got the green card in the mail today. I was surprised, thought it would take way longer. 

Good luck everyone. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mike&Heidi said:

Update: Received the Biometrics Appt letter in the mail on 04-OCT. Been diligently watching the online status tracker and it still doesn't mention the appointment, but oh well. Just happy to have it. Getting printed 20-OCT and we shall see from there. A friend who also dealt with the St. Paul office received her combo card a week and a half after biometrics...

My husbands status never showed bio appointment was scheduled. It was actually weird how it happened. We got a REFIE in the mail one day And the status updated online saying they asked for initial evidence. Then 2 days later we got a biometrics appointment in the mail telling us to go in a month from them, but nothing Ever showed it was scheduled online..

The next status online showed that they received our RFIE answer, and it never updated to show his biometrics we’re taken. I think as long as you have a paper official letter from USCIS you’re good, the online statuses don’t really matter as much because they get delayed or never updated (that’s my personal opinion  though)

6 hours ago, Phuong Ly said:

I just got my 10 years green card in the mail today. 

Filing date : 3/21/21

Approved date : 10/6/21

Green card received date : 10/8/21

File at Texas center, our case number start with SRC

I kept checking my case status every other day. Around May they said my previous biometrics is updated to my case. And it has been like that since last time I checked it. There was no interview schedule or anything. Just got the green card in the mail today. I was surprised, thought it would take way longer. 

Good luck everyone. 

Wow! Congratulations 🎊 so happy for you.  I'm also expecting a 10year green card because we filed when our marriage was almost 2 years . We also filed in March. My case number starts with  MSC. Oh well  Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Chidang said:

Was it canceled to be rescheduled or they're just going to send your card anyway?

Still waiting on the notice but from what I found out with other applicants on a Reddit thread there was 2-3 others besides me that got canceled in OKC. Apparently the automatic system is scheduling them and they are understaffed and can’t accommodate. 

however, when my notice comes I’ll update as I’m sure it’s also a case by case basis in regards to the above.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hello All,

Below you will find an update on our case. If you view our profile you will notice a discrepancy in the dates and that is because the system is not registering the Covid-19 dates dates I entered. 

We are receiving an error message stating there is a big gap between the filing date and NOAs.

I-485
Date Filed :    2021-02-24
NOA Date :    2021-03-29 
Bio. Appt. :    2021-09-21
Interview has not been scheduled as yet. 

I-765
NOA Date :    2021-03-29
Bio. Appt. :    2021-09-21
Approved Date :    2021-10-07
Card was mailed out on 2021-10-12, we have not received it as yet. 

I-131
NOA Date :    2021-03-29
Approved Date :    2021-10-07

Approval notice was mailed out, we have not received it as yet.

Hey everyone, my EAD is finally in production. I got the email notification yesterday evening. NOA receipt 5 Mar. It is moving a week faster than I expected. Good news to march filers who haven't gotten their gc interview yet. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

Got my interview scheduled.

Marriage based, AOS from B2

PD: 3.15.21

Biometrics: 8.3.21

Case ready to be scheduled: 8.9.21

Case scheduled for an interview: 10.13.21

Interview date, Baltimore office: 11.23.21

There was no movement with EAD at any point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/13/2021 at 10:02 AM, noname_no said:

Hey everyone, my EAD is finally in production. I got the email notification yesterday evening. NOA receipt 5 Mar. It is moving a week faster than I expected. Good news to march filers who haven't gotten their gc interview yet. 

I just did the notice today that our EAD is in production too.  13 days before the interview, haha.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.