green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Diamda2005 said:

After your status change to Interview was scheduled you will receive the notice in the mail :)

Not always.  Their update system is horribly unreliable.  Some people will not see a change in status but they will receive a letter in the physical mail with the interview date and time.  Make sure you watch your physical mail!

Just now, werdna said:

Not always.  Their update system is horribly unreliable.  Some people will not see a change in status but they will receive a letter in the physical mail with the interview date and time.  Make sure you watch your physical mail!

I sure hope to get my mail. I'm watching out for it like a hawk 😎 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, werdna said:

I can attest to this. I received my interview letters first and no status change for about a week or so. I was starting to worry it was an error 😂 

Took me just shy of 2 months from Biometrics to scheduled interview letters for OKC. 

(scheduled November 8th to be exact)

Edited by ashley_ann

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ashley_ann said:

I can attest to this. I received my interview letters first and no status change for about a week or so. I was starting to worry it was an error 😂 

Took me just shy of 2 months from Biometrics to scheduled interview letters for OKC. 

(scheduled November 8th to be exact)

8 minutes ago, werdna said:

Yes that is very true what you are saying about their updates, every day is a new surprise.

hoping for the best to everyone!

49 minutes ago, Chidang said:

I was both thrilled and surprised,  I hope it keeps coming at this pace 😁

As a fellow person waiting on the Portland office, would you make a timeline? (Unless you're Portland, Maine, in which case do whatever...)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chidang said:

I was both thrilled and surprised,  I hope it keeps coming at this pace 😁

Well in your case they moved fast. I had my bios in june, and they changed my status to ready to be scheduled only till the end of sept 

5 hours ago, green_rabbit said:

As a fellow person waiting on the Portland office, would you make a timeline? (Unless you're Portland, Maine, in which case do whatever...)

Oh mine is portland office. 

Submitted packet March 3rd and got receipt via text March 30th, a week later I got the 3 letters in the mail showing receipt numbers.

October 4th I did biometric 

6th October interview is ready to be scheduled. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Chidang said:

Wow! That's way too long 

The entire process from the day they received the package to the interview  took 8 months ( I found out through emma that the interview is scheduled for Nov 15 and i have seen on informed delivery usps- the notice should be today here)- and the office is Chicago 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well… I just got a status change… it stay my interview has been cancelled and they are sending out a notice. 

I have noticed this is happening a lot to people… any thoughts? 

Hi guys! just wanted to post a little update! I had my interview today --- the interview only took about 20 mins. the status changed to "new card being produced" when I walked out of the building. yayyyy!!!!!!!!!! 

Good luck everyone!!!!

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Sunny_123 said:

Hi guys! just wanted to post a little update! I had my interview today --- the interview only took about 20 mins. the status changed to "new card being produced" when I walked out of the building. yayyyy!!!!!!!!!! 

Good luck everyone!!!!

Congrats 🎉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
6 hours ago, ashley_ann said:

Well… I just got a status change… it stay my interview has been cancelled and they are sending out a notice. 

I have noticed this is happening a lot to people… any thoughts? 

Go anyway, you’ll be able to pass through security with your original letter, and then clarify with the check-in person. It won’t count against you and it may help trigger a faster reschedule. 

1 hour ago, Sunny_123 said:

Good luck everyone!!!!

Congrats! Which documents did they ask for?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.