green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ahahh said:

Thank you. He doesn’t feature on the list of Idaho 2 US Senators nor 2 US Representatives. How do you get in touch with him.  

Sorry my bad lol. His name is Mike Simpson. I messed that up. 

Josh Sorenson is his staffer haha. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Just now, Meilyn22 said:

Sorry my bad lol. His name is Mike Simpson. I messed that up. 

Josh Sorenson is his staffer haha. 

Now that makes sense. I am going to expedite my EAD through his office. I will share how it went. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Ahahh said:

Now that makes sense. I am going to expedite my EAD through his office. I will share how it went. 

Cool. They are very fast and will likely message you back tomorrow. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 8/7/2021 at 8:50 AM, dinosaur said:

My interview was scheduled right away after biometrics appointment!!!! I’m so excited😊

3/25 Sent

3/29 lockbox pick up

4/21 received text

4/27 RFE received 

8/4 biometrics 3pm

8/4 case is being actively reviewed by USCIS (few hours)

8/4 interview was scheduled 

Wooow!! That's an instant one. Which state are you ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Our case just got scheduled for interview. Will have to wait for the letter to find out the exact date. Timeline:

3/16 - filed I-485, I-765, I-131

4/16 - NOA1

7/21 - expedited I-131

7/26 - Biometric notice received. Sent a letter to US Representative and provided info. 

7/27 - Biometric taken (walk-in)

8/11 - I-485 interview scheduled. 

This is the Dallas local office. 

Just had my biometrics appointment today. The person taking my prints was not friendly, but she did her job quickly. Two of my fingers did not register as "green" (showed up as orange on the screen, something about below quality threshold) when my prints were taken, but she did not repeat them. Did anyone else have a similar issue?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tellurous said:

Just had my biometrics appointment today. The person taking my prints was not friendly, but she did her job quickly. Two of my fingers did not register as "green" (showed up as orange on the screen, something about below quality threshold) when my prints were taken, but she did not repeat them. Did anyone else have a similar issue?

Yes I’ve had that. While all green is preferred there is some level of lower quality that can be accepted. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, Asterix78 said:

Our case just got scheduled for interview. Will have to wait for the letter to find out the exact date. Timeline:

4/16 - NOA1

7/21 - expedited I-131

7/26 - Biometric notice received. Sent a letter to US Representative and provided info. 

Congrats

My case has been stuck at “Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken” ever since the bio was done… :(

No movements and Not even any RFEs for the medical exam or whatsoever.

I know some are still waiting for Bio, but I wish it was for at least actively being reviewed.

13 minutes ago, sushiS2 said:

My case has been stuck at “Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken” ever since the bio was done… :(

No movements and Not even any RFEs for the medical exam or whatsoever.

I know some are still waiting for Bio, but I wish it was for at least actively being reviewed.

How long between your biometrics appointment and the update to show fingerprints were taken?

37 minutes ago, Tellurous said:

How long between your biometrics appointment and the update to show fingerprints were taken?

It's been 3 weeks now.

After bio, the status changed to that in a day and It's been 3 weeks ever since that same status. My PD is in March. Waited 4 months for Bio as well. I know it may seem still short, but I saw most of the people here after their biometrics it was changed to Actively being reviewed or Interview is ready to be scheduled. Sigh.

Edited by sushiS2

On 8/11/2021 at 10:23 AM, Asterix78 said:

4/16 - NOA1

7/21 - expedited I-131

hello, any feedback on your interview last 11th?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, mitanyag said:

hello, any feedback on your interview last 11th?

That’s the date when the case changed to “interview was scheduled”. I am still waiting for the letter with the actual interview date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.