green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I’m still waiting for biometrics, my package was delivered 03/22 got receipts dated 04/20. I recently moved from California to Nevada, I’m wondering if the process in Nevada is faster than Cali 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope to get biometrics soon. 

1 hour ago, armyi1020 said:

Hey! So When you are chatting with Emma, you can say “Human Please”, and then answer few questions that Emma asks you before connecting you to the live agent, and then you will be able to chat with a live agent who is a human! Sometimes they say basic stuff too, but I am sure it’s better than those automatic Emma replies. Hope it helps!

I always do that, and chat with a live agent, when I ask them if I have an appointment scheduled they just reply me back with the scripted answer of 'DUE TO COVID LOLXOXOXOXO WE WILL SEND YOU A LETTER BLAHBLAH' so unless I'm getting very grumpy live agents, I don't know how to do it 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, hlUSAj1 said:

I’m still waiting for biometrics, my package was delivered 03/22 got receipts dated 04/20. I recently moved from California to Nevada, I’m wondering if the process in Nevada is faster than Cali 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope to get biometrics soon. 

Update! Today I got a call from Tier 2 regarding my change of address. They updated and the guy was so nice that he scheduled me for biometrics. 

Saying that, I guess it’s completely up to the agent to help you with an appointment. He did it so fast by phone and I’ll have my biometrics on July 12th in Las Vegas, NV. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
7 hours ago, miserygame said:

I always do that, and chat with a live agent, when I ask them if I have an appointment scheduled they just reply me back with the scripted answer of 'DUE TO COVID LOLXOXOXOXO WE WILL SEND YOU A LETTER BLAHBLAH' so unless I'm getting very grumpy live agents, I don't know how to do it 

Same here ! No matter the way I ask they always copy-paste the standard text... Frustrating... 

They received my package on March 12, and except the notice to say the I-693 was missing and needs to be taken to the interview, I didn't get any update.... 

On 6/16/2021 at 12:52 PM, David and Anna said:

Please tell us more about this?  Details appreciated!  (we are waiting for our biometrics letter - now over 2 months since our AoS was received by USCIS).

Can you tell us the steps to get to an agent?  I want to talk to them with the same questions.  Thanks!

I meant, once you receive the letter with the date of the biometric appointment, you can actually do a walk-in rather than waiting on the date to arrive. This helps process other cases related to the biometric faster. 

As per your second question, I usually call them, which is faster or if you go through Emma, choose case status, and once you enter your case number, ask for live agent. Sometimes you get connected to T1 and if lucky you can also get a T2 agent. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I just called USCIS to inquire about my interview date, because I was impatient and the interview notice hadn't come yet. I got through to a rep immediately and they told me my interview date, July 29th, 7 weeks after the Interview was scheduled update! Now to prepare for the interview!

Naturalization

4/30/2024 Eligible to file for Naturalization

5/18/2024 Filed N-400 online, biometrics reused

5/20/2024 Case is being actively reviewed

Removal of Conditions

4/30/2023   Eligible to file for ROC

5/1/2023     Sent ROC package via USPS

5/4/2023     Package delivered to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

5/9/2023     Received text message confirming receipt, case #IOE....

5/10/2023   Check was cashed

5/11/2023   Case is being actively reviewed

5/15/2023   NOA received in the mail, biometrics reused

Marriage-Based AOS

3/3/2021   Sent application package to Chicago Lockbox

5/25/2021 Biometrics Appointment

7/29/2021 Interview date (Approved on the spot)

8/11/2021 Received Green Card in the mail

12 minutes ago, oneoftheunderdogs said:

I just called USCIS to inquire about my interview date, because I was impatient and the interview notice hadn't come yet. I got through to a rep immediately and they told me my interview date, July 29th, 7 weeks after the Interview was scheduled update! Now to prepare for the interview!

What number did you call?

17 hours ago, SpaceX said:

I meant, once you receive the letter with the date of the biometric appointment, you can actually do a walk-in rather than waiting on the date to arrive. This helps process other cases related to the biometric faster. 

As per your second question, I usually call them, which is faster or if you go through Emma, choose case status, and once you enter your case number, ask for live agent. Sometimes you get connected to T1 and if lucky you can also get a T2 agent. 

How you will know wether its TIER 1 or tier 2?

15 minutes ago, oneoftheunderdogs said:

wow that was fast! congrats!, im still stuck with my RFE asking for joint sponsor's US passport copy.. the thing is that it's still under process and waiting to be released.. urrghhh... huhuhu

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Siggy said:

What number did you call?

1-800-375-5283

I just said „Interview appointment“ and got connected right away.

Naturalization

Removal of Conditions

Marriage-Based AOS

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

How you will know wether its TIER 1 or tier 2?

Once you are connected to live agent, they are usually T1 and just ask to get connected to a T2 and if one is available, you will get connected. I always ask for the T2 and i get connected. But sometimes when I ask to get a T2 agent, they respond that they are T2. This is how i know who they are. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Diamda2005 said:
On 6/18/2021 at 7:21 PM, SpaceX said:

Any of you guys that had the bios received EAD?

No

Naturalization

Removal of Conditions

Marriage-Based AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Anyone still waiting for biometrics appt notice? I received RFIE on 5/20 and responded, then case status online changed they received my response on 6/02. Up until now theres no update I am seeing almost everyone getting their biometrics, I feel so left out :(

2 hours ago, Krish. said:

Anyone still waiting for biometrics appt notice? I received RFIE on 5/20 and responded, then case status online changed they received my response on 6/02. Up until now theres no update I am seeing almost everyone getting their biometrics, I feel so left out :(

I think lots of us are still waiting for biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.