Commish10

Illegals Coming in on the Southern Border

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm really pissed off. These people coming across unchecked and I'm stressing every day about when my Fiancee can get an interview. We were scheduled last March and got cancelled.  

9 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I'm really pissed off. These people coming across unchecked and I'm stressing every day about when my Fiancee can get an interview. We were scheduled last March and got cancelled.  

Texas Governor has declared a crisis at the border.  He is sending in the Texas Military and local police to try to stop it

A US Citizen has to get a COVID test to enter the USA from Mexico, you come in illegally you are not required, Let that one sink in

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Mod note:  It's natural to be annoyed at certain happenings, and the delay those of us who want to do things legally face.  However, VJ does not condone, endorse, discuss or support illegal immigration, and doing so can earn suspensions, so be careful how you post in threads like this. *******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2021 at 6:24 PM, Commish10 said:

I would seriously look into meeting your fiancé in another country and getting married and filing spousal visa

It wouldn't be shocked to see the US Embassy in Manila not doing K1 interviews for another year.

You know how slow things get done in the Philippines.  Hopefully USA will be back to normal by Fall of this year. 

29 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

I would seriously look into meeting your fiancé in another country and getting married and filing spousal visa

It wouldn't be shocked to see the US Embassy in Manila not doing K1 interviews for another year.

You know how slow things get done in the Philippines.  Hopefully USA will be back to normal by Fall of this year. 

I think they will start this year but the backlog is so large it is going to be a mess...

Finally done...

10 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I think they will start this year but the backlog is so large it is going to be a mess...

Time will tell, And yes the backlog will be a nightmare

I don't see anything happening anytime soon, if it this year then it will be late this year, you know how slow the wheels rolls in the Philippines

Timeline
On 3/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, RUJEN said:

I am starting to think that all of us are the idiots.... we spend the money, do all this paperwork and take all this time to bring our loved ones here, when instead we just fly them to Mexico and meet them at the border and be legal.......

I thought of that. But actually the Philippines government would not let the woman leave because of human trafficking concerns. K-1 visa application can't go anywhere, NOA 2 in January 2020. Have been separated 2 years. Flight back to Davao March 19, 2020 but flight from Manila to Davao cancelled so I did not go.

How I regret. I thought of taking a flight through Singapore directly to Davao as they were still available. But I did not do it, thought it would be just a month or two at the most delay. How I regret. Was separated already 14 months in March 2020.

She can't get here, I can't go there. This is hell!

Edited by Lone Wolf

Timeline
7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I thought of that. But actually the Philippines government would not let the woman leave because of human trafficking concerns. K-1 visa application can't go anywhere, NOA 2 in January 2020. Have been separated 2 years. Flight back to Davao March 19, 2020 but flight from Manila to Davao cancelled so I did not go.

How I regret. I thought of taking a flight through Singapore directly to Davao as they were still available. But I did not do it, thought it would be just a month or two at the most delay. How I regret. Was separated already 14 months in March 2020.

She can't get here, I can't go there. This is hell!

I never even contemplated having her go to Mexico, but I am so disgusted in hearing that they are just walking in and getting all our benefits while we all on here do things by the book, and wait our turn, and make sure we are 100% legal. I am sure in the end it will all be worth it. I am so very glad my better half is taking this delay so good with her super sense of humor. We have been apart 18 months now and I am hopeful later this year things will start moving forward again.

7 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Everyone in this forum that has been going through the legal process for immigration which takes a lot of time, money, and work to complete should be disgusted when politicians do not enforce immigration laws..

Had a coworker file for his little brother to get DACA last month.

Come her illegally and get to file for work authrozition in the USA, sure don't seem right

On 3/11/2021 at 6:54 AM, boris64 said:

Imagine anything in the Philippines being a whole year behind and trying to catch up... it's gonna be rough.  I'm going to fly there and stay until the process is complete once tourist visas are allowed again.

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

June 4, 2024 - CFO 
June 30, 2024 - Flight to US

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.