1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

And mine, as well as several others I've talked to. Seems like the default for all online receipts is Nebraska. No idea how they process it, but from what I've heard from others as well as in my own experience, the IOE electronic receipt comes from Nebraska and then the petition is often sent to a seemingly random center that you won't  be told about unless you call and ask. For example, I live in Kansas, so when I got the receipt I thought Nebraska made sense, but when I asked USCIS they told me it was in California.

Hopefully 🤞they approve everyone's case within 2-3 months based on others timeline in the past.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Just now, RJ&RD said:

Hopefully 🤞they approve everyone's case within 2-3 months based on others timeline in the past.

I hear that!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, callmecs said:

I sent my I130 to phoenix lock box received 3/10 but haven’t got NOA1 yet. No text or mail. 

Kind of frustrating how long a pure acknowledgement takes 😕

Yeah.  I sent it on 3/2 and got a text on 3/31. Still no mail, lol.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 hours ago, callmecs said:

I sent my I130 to phoenix lock box received 3/10 but haven’t got NOA1 yet. No text or mail. 

Kind of frustrating how long a pure acknowledgement takes 😕

Mine was received 3/3 at the Phoenix lockbox, no receipt yet, spoke to someone and they said it's not in the system yet. I'm trying my best to be patient... 😔

Timeline
37 minutes ago, V&A9194 said:

Mine was received 3/3 at the Phoenix lockbox, no receipt yet, spoke to someone and they said it's not in the system yet. I'm trying my best to be patient... 😔

Mine was received on 3/5 in Phoenix. I talked to someone on the 30th and they said it wasn't in the system either. The next day I got a text that it had been received and got an electronic receipt number. Did you file the G-1145 form with your i130? The G-1145 is the form to opt into e-notifications.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Hubbster14 said:

Seems like a few of us got transferred from Nebraska to Texas. Let’s keep each other posted if someone gets the NOA2 :) 

Ours was transferred to California. Yay.

Timeline
On 4/2/2021 at 12:53 PM, Strawberrymermaid said:

Are your documents you sent scanned in on your documents page? 

I am trying to see if my documents have been uploaded. Do I go into my USCIS account and "add a paper-filed case"? It is asking for some online authorization number that will apparently be mailed to me within 30 days. Is this what you guys did or is it something else?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

I am trying to see if my documents have been uploaded. Do I go into my USCIS account and "add a paper-filed case"? It is asking for some online authorization number that will apparently be mailed to me within 30 days. Is this what you guys did or is it something else?

Yes, once you get the access code in the mail you can add your paper case and then under “documents” you should be able to see your uploads. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 4/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, Dasf said:

Mine changed to activley reviewing as well. A week after it was received. But no update. Online said mine was in Nebraska. Reps said CA. Many people are getting their petitions approved within the same day/next day or weeks after it changes. 

I filed a K3 and mailed it in the other day. Everyone says it’s pretty much dead as they’ve only issued like 6 in 2019. But a lot of people also said it’s congruent with the I-130 and when theirs got denied their I-130 was shortly approved after. 

why even have the K3 exist still if their dead. And why are they sending applications to California which has an almost 2 year backlog while Nebraska is as little as 2 weeks right now. Ahhhh 

Im going to try the I-129F k3 approach again too. I wonder if that's why they actively reviewed your case so fast? Hopefully!!

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Im going to try the I-129F k3 approach again too. I wonder if that's why they actively reviewed your case so fast? Hopefully!!

I don’t think that’s the reason. I mailed out the K3 last Wednesday the 31st. Case was reviewed the 26th. Hard not knowing anything concrete. 

good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, Dasf said:

I don’t think that’s the reason. I mailed out the K3 last Wednesday the 31st. Case was reviewed the 26th. Hard not knowing anything concrete. 

good luck! 

OH okay I see. Hope you hear good news soon and get a quick approval!! Meanwhile I'm considering moving to Russia to be with my husband since I am so disappointed in our service center lmao

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

OH okay I see. Hope you hear good news soon and get a quick approval!! Meanwhile I'm considering moving to Russia to be with my husband since I am so disappointed in our service center lmao

Haha, I hear you. Thank you! Luckily I have a flexible job so I’ll just be going back and forth every few months. But I would just keep in mind the AOS aspect if you move and end up leaving your job. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.