1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, naypersonna said:

I’m in FL and mine was processed in Nebraska 

Did you contact USCIS online Emma chat or phone customer service? If so Were you told by the customer service agent that your case was being processed at the Nebraska as well as NOA1, NOA2 came from Nebraska ?

Edited by RJ&RD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
16 minutes ago, RJ&RD said:

Did you contact USCIS online Emma chat or phone customer service? If so Were you told by the customer service agent that your case was being processed at the Nebraska as well as NOA1, NOA2 came from Nebraska ?

Nope never contacted uscis . Just checked my case status online and it said Nebraska & both NOA1 & 2 came from Nebraska . Was approved in 2 months, took 2 days for NVC to receive the case I’ve paid both filing fees already now I’m waiting for them to process so i can move to the next steps 

Edited by naypersonna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

How do some people get through in 2 months while others wait almost a year or longer at uscis? While I’m so happy for you guys I’m just heartbroken that there’s such differences and not explanations why some take longer than others. I know we have to be patient but like everyone here being apart from spouses is just painful. Russia’s embassy is closed pretty much until further notice and i can’t even get a visa to see him in Russia now. Just sad stuff all around. 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

How do some people get through in 2 months while others wait almost a year or longer at uscis? While I’m so happy for you guys I’m just heartbroken that there’s such differences and not explanations why some take longer than others. I know we have to be patient but like everyone here being apart from spouses is just painful. Russia’s embassy is closed pretty much until further notice and i can’t even get a visa to see him in Russia now. Just sad stuff all around. 

Hello, I'm in same boat as you are, im trying to visit my wife in India but whole country went into lockdown as of may 4th. I just had bought tickets to go back. Hopefully we all get approved Within 2-3 months fingers crossed 🤞

Edited by RJ&RD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, RJ&RD said:

Hello, I'm in same boat as you are, im trying to visit my wife in India but whole country went into lockdown as of may 4th. I just had bought tickets to go back.

I’m really sorry to hear that. The situation in India looks very scary and serious. 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

I’m really sorry to hear that. The situation in India looks very scary and serious. 

People are dying from covid at 120 per hour over there 😥😔

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

hug...i just don't know why there's such a big difference.i know i have to be patient but it's too hard..

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

23 hours ago, top_secret said:

Within 4 days after the I-130's were approved, myself, my wife and my step-daughter all received e-mail from National_Visa_Center@state.gov titled "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation" that included NVC Case Number and Invoice ID Number which you could use to log into https://ceac.state.gov/IV and pay the fees.  After the fees were paid it took about 3 more days until the payment processed and now I already summited the AOS and am working on the DS-260's.  Ill probably get those submitted by tomorrow and it's going to be about 1 1/2 week before we can get her NBI Clearance (Police Certificate)  otherwise I think we are good for the civil documents.

Finally got my email and have made payment. Application is for my son and I’m a US citizen so we don’t need AOS. Hopefully things a lot fast from here 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Yeah it really is strange. Like on the one hand it's really cool to see people get approved quickly, but feel bad for those who are waiting indefinitely. It seems like a lot of recent petitions are processing a lot faster.

10 hours ago, RJ&RD said:

People are dying from covid at 120 per hour over there 😥😔

My wife is in Cambodia and it's getting worse, not as bad as India but still bad.

Edited by Paul and Sopheap

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

Yeah it really is strange. Like on the one hand it's really cool to see people get approved quickly, but feel bad for those who are waiting indefinitely. It seems like a lot of recent petitions are processing a lot faster.

My wife is in Cambodia and it's getting worse, not as bad as India but still bad.

Just praying for everyone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm coming up with the 2nd conversation from USCIS and second response is completely different,not shocked just disappointed we have to wait over 2 years compared to 7 months.

Brb I'm going to my corner to cry 

Screenshot_20210507-161458.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, roxydye said:

I'm coming up with the 2nd conversation from USCIS and second response is completely different,not shocked just disappointed we have to wait over 2 years compared to 7 months.

Hi don’t worry about the processing time in California, mine took 114 days and I got approved from California 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, roxydye said:

I saw some people posted they were getting approved within 2-3 months in California.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Guys thankx for giving me hope,made my day.

EDIT: I may of been sad and purchased some doge coins and couple other currencies during this period

Edited by roxydye

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.