J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, dalindeck said:

It's not common that a case that late has any action, so I don't want to run through another 7,000 cases for what would likely be small changes (0 or 1 updates in those ranges).

I believe the person you are talking about actually had an NOA1 of March 5, but misunderstood which date the NOA referred to (received date versus notification date).

That being said, I just ran the end of the March block to see if there were any changes and there were no changes today so far.

Yea. 31st was his notice date. Noa1 was march 5th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, Juan&Rocio said:

Thank you so much !!! I knew this was a  good sign I have seen people post this response and get approved same or next day.... Congrats on your approval im 3/10 so I am close to yours !!

No problem at all! I got so happy when I saw that email because someone was actually assigned to my case. Yeah I really hope you get approved because this waiting just sucks. But just think we've come this far, whats a few more days? Keep the hope alive :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
8 hours ago, DeeJess said:

Hey :)

I recieved that same email on the 31st of Jan and then today I checked the tracking app and I saw that we got approved :)

Hopefully you get yours tomorrow (fingers crossed) or this week at least! Sending you guys loads of luck!

See, no rhyme or reason for anything. Congratulations on getting your speedy approval! This process has been so frustrating. 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

See, no rhyme or reason for anything. Congratulations on getting your speedy approval! This process has been so frustrating. 

Thank you very much! Oh God this whole process has been a roller coaster of emotions. We've been lucky enough to see each other so I'm thankful for that.

I just hope everyone gets good news because I know how draining this has been, I looked at the case tracker probably 100 times a day!! 

I just don't understand why during covid they didn't work from home instead of stopping the entire process, which caused major backlogs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
10 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Thank you very much! Oh God this whole process has been a roller coaster of emotions. We've been lucky enough to see each other so I'm thankful for that.

I just hope everyone gets good news because I know how draining this has been, I looked at the case tracker probably 100 times a day!! 

I just don't understand why during covid they didn't work from home instead of stopping the entire process, which caused major backlogs

Per the response to my congressman’s office’s inquiry, they are currently working from home and because of that they “cannot guarantee” when or how long it will take for cases to be adjudicated. I am so anxious over this. Lately I refresh the app literally every couple of hours even though I told myself that I would only check 1-2 times per week, and I even sign in to my USCIS account in case the app missed it somehow. I just don’t know what to do anymore other than hope and pray for a decision soon. :( 

Edited by lb119397

Timeline
59 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

Per the response to my congressman’s office’s inquiry, they are currently working from home and because of that they “cannot guarantee” when or how long it will take for cases to be adjudicated. I am so anxious over this. Lately I refresh the app literally every couple of hours even though I told myself that I would only check 1-2 times per week, and I even sign in to my USCIS account in case the app missed it somehow. I just don’t know what to do anymore other than hope and pray for a decision soon. :( 

Well they need to start guaranteeing because taking this long is so unreasonable. Sometimes I used to think that they would process a case and then take a long break in between, meanwhile we're here refreshing the app for an update. Yeah, I know it's frustrating, I have 2 apps and still check the uscis site. It was like clock work for me, it became so upsetting but I couldn't resist checking :(

That's all you can do is hope and pray 🙏 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, lb119397 said:

I try to not check it either because I'm late March and I tell myself what's the chance I'm one of the lucky ones. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Lunch break update for today :) I checked a little bit around 2 hours ago and saw barely any action, so curious to see if it's improved any since then.

57000 - 0
57500 - 1 RFE
58000 - 1 RFE
58500 - 0
59000 - 0
59500 - Denial
60000 - 2 Approvals, 2 RFEs
60500 - 0
61000 - 1 Approval, RFEs
61500 - 1 Approval, 1 RFE
62000 - 1 Approval, 2 RFEs
62500 - 2 Approvals, 7 RFEs

So, we have a total of 25 updates today, with a whopping 15 RFEs. Will re-run the numbers again tonight and post them (as I have been doing lately~~)!

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Extended this a little bit since I saw some action outside of the usual ranges:

63000 - 2 Approvals, RFE1 Other
63500 - 4 Approvals
64000 - 0
64500 - 0

So, it looks like they've moved past the 62500 mark and are now in the 63xxx range (while still touching previous cases, of course).

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dalindeck said:

Extended this a little bit since I saw some action outside of the usual ranges:

63000 - 2 Approvals, RFE1 Other
63500 - 4 Approvals
64000 - 0
64500 - 0

So, it looks like they've moved past the 62500 mark and are now in the 63xxx range (while still touching previous cases, of course).

Thank you for updating these latter categories - the 630x updates are from very early this morning, but the 635x literally just happened, I believe. Super interesting. We have a working theory they upload in the afternoon from Wednesday-Friday, but we'll see. 

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.