J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

It appears there are around 35 updates so far today. I last checked an hour ago; note that most of these were entered very early this morning. Looks like my “theory” was correct, about many being opened last night and only being entered now. It’s still early, but we’ll see if any more get dumped this afternoon. They tend to come through all at once, so there’s still 4 hours for another cycle. Hopefully, we see this (600x and 620x groups heavily targeted today).

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Alright all, here's today's lunch break update~~

57000 - 1 Other (RFE response received)
57500 - 2 Approvals
58000 - 0
58500 - 1 Approval
59000 - Approvals, 1 Withdrawal
59500 - 1 Approval
60000 - 10 Approvals
60500 - 0
61000 - 7 Approvals, 3 RFEs
61500 - 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs
62000 - 5 Approvals
62500 - 4 Approvals

So far we have 48 cases touched today with significantly more approvals than RFEs (only 6 RFEs so far) and a lot more action than we saw yesterday. An exciting day for sure! Wonder if they'll get to my case this month, haha.

One note regarding the additional cases that were processed after closing yesterday, it appears as though they were all updates saying that they received the answers to their RFE requests.

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

10 minutes ago, dalindeck said:

Alright all, here's today's lunch break update~~

57000 - 1 Other (RFE response received)
57500 - 2 Approvals
58000 - 0
58500 - 1 Approval
59000 - Approvals, 1 Withdrawal
59500 - 1 Approval
60000 - 10 Approvals
60500 - 0
61000 - 7 Approvals, 3 RFEs
61500 - 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs
62000 - 5 Approvals
62500 - 4 Approvals

So far we have 48 cases touched today with significantly more approvals than RFEs (only 6 RFEs so far) and a lot more action than we saw yesterday. An exciting day for sure! Wonder if they'll get to my case this month, haha.

One note regarding the additional cases that were processed after closing yesterday, it appears as though they were all updates saying that they received the answers to their RFE requests.

A guy with NOA of March 31st got NOA 2 today............maybe you should run your search and uodate the total numbers of approved cases

Timeline
Just now, Fk254 said:

A guy with NOA of March 31st got NOA 2 today............maybe you should run your search and uodate the total numbers of approved cases

It's not common that a case that late has any action, so I don't want to run through another 7,000 cases for what would likely be small changes (0 or 1 updates in those ranges).

I believe the person you are talking about actually had an NOA1 of March 5, but misunderstood which date the NOA referred to (received date versus notification date).

That being said, I just ran the end of the March block to see if there were any changes and there were no changes today so far.

Timeline

Here's the update from the end of the day! Again, parenthesis show the differences from the noon counts.

57000 - 0 (-1 -- at lunch the response was tagged as Feb 1, but now it's tagged as Jan 31)
57500 - 2 Approvals (=0)
58000 - 1 Approval (+1)
58500 - 1 Approval (=0)
59000 - Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (=0)
59500 - 1 Approval (=0)
60000 - 10 Approvals, 1 RFE (+1 RFE)
60500 - 0 (=0)
61000 - 7 Approvals, 3 RFEs (=0)
61500 - 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs (=0)
62000 - 5 Approvals (=0)
62500 - 4 Approvals (=0)

So, all in all, we're at a +1 for the day landing at 44 total changes in this range for March. My previous post mentioned 48 cases being touched, but that was mistake on my counting, haha. It was 43 then.

Compared to yesterday's 38, we're +6, which is a positive (I celebrate any increase).

2 minutes ago, dalindeck said:

Here's the update from the end of the day! Again, parenthesis show the differences from the noon counts.

57000 - 0 (-1 -- at lunch the response was tagged as Feb 1, but now it's tagged as Jan 31)
57500 - 2 Approvals (=0)
58000 - 1 Approval (+1)
58500 - 1 Approval (=0)
59000 - Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (=0)
59500 - 1 Approval (=0)
60000 - 10 Approvals, 1 RFE (+1 RFE)
60500 - 0 (=0)
61000 - 7 Approvals, 3 RFEs (=0)
61500 - 2 Approvals, 3 RFEs (=0)
62000 - 5 Approvals (=0)
62500 - 4 Approvals (=0)

So, all in all, we're at a +1 for the day landing at 44 total changes in this range for March. My previous post mentioned 48 cases being touched, but that was mistake on my counting, haha. It was 43 then.

Compared to yesterday's 38, we're +6, which is a positive (I celebrate any increase).

Good progress up to the 625x wall, I'm just sooo ready for it come down and reach 635x March 8th.  At least with these numbers it looks hopeful the the next couple of weeks 🤞🏽

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just got this response can someone tell me some more about it please !! NOA-1 MARCH 10TH

The status of this service request is:

On January 22, 2022, you contacted USCIS to request an update on the status of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been resolved.

According to our records, your Form I-129F petition is assigned to an officer and under active review. While we are unable to project a specific date a decision will be rendered in your case, new correspondence can be expected shortly.

What You Can Do
You can remain updated on the adjudication of your case by entering your receipt number in the "Check Your Case Status" portal, located on our website at www.uscis.gov.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Juan&Rocio said:

Just got this response can someone tell me some more about it please !! NOA-1 MARCH 10TH

On January 22, 2022, you contacted USCIS to request an update on the status of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been resolved.

According to our records, your Form I-129F petition is assigned to an officer and under active review. While we are unable to project a specific date a decision will be rendered in your case, new correspondence can be expected shortly.

What You Can Do
You can remain updated on the adjudication of your case by entering your receipt number in the "Check Your Case Status" portal, located on our website at www.uscis.gov.

Sounds like your case is in active review

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Juan&Rocio said:

What You Can Do

It means that an officer has your case. I received something similar, on January 3rd but have not heard anything back since then. I would assume you can expect to see progress on your case within the next month, but honestly it's kind of a shot in the dark at this point, haha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
1 hour ago, Juan&Rocio said:

What You Can Do

I don’t mean to deflate your hopes, but I am also going to give you a real perspective, although I hope that for your sake, you have better luck than me. Just try to be realistic. 

I got that same response on 12/30 and no decision yet. I think that it is just one of their canned responses to make people shut up. Today I received the response to the inquiry from my congressman’s office and it said that my case is pending review. It also said that due to covid-19, all officers are working from home and they are unable to determine how long the review process will take. It also claimed in parentheses that the reviewing officer has been informed of the inquiry, which I doubt will make any difference. Also, yesterday when I called, they confirmed that my case has not been touched since the response to my inquiry on 12/30. 

My case is directly between two I-129F and both have already been approved. My case is straightforward - neither of us have ever been married, no arrests for either of us, no children, three trips to visit him within the last two years, all required documents and information were submitted, etc. Basically, you are either one of the lucky ones or you are not, I guess. 

Edited by lb119397

Timeline
8 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

I don’t mean to deflate your hopes, but I am also going to give you a real perspective, although I hope that for your sake, you have better luck than me. Just try to be realistic. 

I got that same response on 12/30 and no decision yet. I think that it is just one of their canned responses to make people shut up. Today I received the response to the inquiry from my congressman’s office and it said that my case is pending review. It also said that due to covid-19, all officers are working from home and they are unable to determine how long the review process will take. It also claimed in parentheses that the reviewing officer has been informed of the inquiry, which I doubt will make any difference. Also, yesterday when I called, they confirmed that my case has not been touched since the response to my inquiry on 12/30. 

My case is directly between two I-129F and both have already been approved. My case is straightforward - neither of us have ever been married, no arrests for either of us, no children, three trips to

visit him within the last two years, all required documents and information were submitted, etc. Basically, you are either one of the lucky ones or you are not, I guess. 

thanks no deflated hopes. I am running on this breathe of fresh air be it a canned response or not. I've seen some people get this response and get approved the same day, week, or month! I appreciate your insight !! I am also in a group that got approved today and yesterday heavily with approvals all around me 

Edited by Juan&Rocio

18 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

My case is directly between two I-129F and both have already been approved. My case is straightforward - neither of us have ever been married, no arrests for either of us, no children, three trips to

visit him within the last two years, all required documents and information were submitted, etc. Basically, you are either one of the lucky ones or you are not, I guess. 

How were you contacted by congressman's office? I submitted one back on Jan. 9th and haven't heard anything back. I totally agree with you that its a roll of the dice luck on if your case gets selected for review by the way cases are being processed though the odds are improving with the case numbers slowly getting into March. 

Edited by Re Mo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Re Mo said:

How were you contacted by congressman's office? I submitted one back on Jan. 9th and haven't heard anything back. I totally agree with you that its a roll of the dice luck on if your case gets selected for review by the way cases are being processed though the odds are improving with the case numbers slowly getting into March. 

I contacted my congressman’s office and they submitted an inquiry on my behalf. They typically have that option on their website. 

21 minutes ago, Juan&Rocio said:

thanks no deflated hopes. I am running on this breathe of fresh air be it a canned response or not. I've seen some people get this response and get approved the same day, week, or month! I appreciate your insight !! I am also in a group that got approved today and yesterday heavily with approvals all around me 

Hoping for the best for you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Juan&Rocio said:

What You Can Do

Hey :)

I recieved that same email on the 31st of Jan and then today I checked the tracking app and I saw that we got approved :)

Hopefully you get yours tomorrow (fingers crossed) or this week at least! Sending you guys loads of luck!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Hey :)

I recieved that same email on the 31st of Jan and then today I checked the tracking app and I saw that we got approved :)

Hopefully you get yours tomorrow (fingers crossed) or this week at least! Sending you guys loads of luck!

Thank you so much !!! I knew this was a  good sign I have seen people post this response and get approved same or next day.... Congrats on your approval im 3/10 so I am close to yours !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.