J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2022 at 6:13 PM, AAoma said:

That's what I have always thought. I am kinda nervous now that the background checks might take a long time. 

I hope you will hear great news from T2 agent about your case. 

Hey I got the very same response as you to my SR from CSC.  Did you get any new correspondence from them ??! Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, Amanda&David said:

I also randomly checked this because our case falls in the 575x range and was shocked to see so many approvals there today. However, after going through some of the case numbers, I noticed that our case was actually one of those that claim to have been approved today even though we already got our NOA2 on Jan 4...I wonder how many of those are actually new approvals or if they're like ours

This happened to me! NOA2 was January 4th & already received it in the mail. Then got another approval date of January 20th. I contacted USCIS who said they can see the two approval dates but have no idea why it happened! She told me I’ll probably get another NOA2 in the mail. I asked her which one I was supposed to go by because I don’t want to be delayed even further from our case going to NVC. She said she had no answers for me as she doesn’t know why it happened. They’re hopeless. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, slavaskii said:

Interesting, are you sure it's the exact WAC number? Did you get an RFE or anything before, and do you have NOA2 in-hand? That's really strange, but I still believe the case tracker is "generally" correct because we've seen other filers get approved real-time, so there doesn't seem to be much of a delay or anything. Plus it aligns perfectly with our estimates of where we know they're working... regardless, if you got the approval before it updated, then perhaps there's less cases open then we thought. It is very suspicious to me that there's 40+ cases still open in one January category, for instance; while we know some of them are still waiting, that's an oddly high amount. 

Thanks for letting us know!

I just commented on the posters post your replied to. Go look at my post before this one. I’m in the same boat as that poster & spoke to USCIS about it. 

yes! I got my approval on Friday. So if you got the same response from them, you should hear some good news soon!

23 hours ago, starchild999 said:

Hey I got the very same response as you to my SR from CSC.  Did you get any new correspondence from them ??! Thank you 

yes! I got my approval on Friday. So if you got the same response from them, you should hear some good news soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
18 hours ago, AAoma said:

Congratulations!! When did you submit your inquiry and when did you hear back with that response?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AAoma said:

Thank You!

I sent an inquiry on December 14 and received a response on December 28. the response was that my case is assigned to an officer and is under active review. 

I submitted 12/17 and received that response 12/30. Hopefully soon!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
4 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

I submitted 12/17 and received that response 12/30. Hopefully soon!!

Hopefully you will indeed! Good luck tomorrow everyone - if we did 207 cases in a week with only 4 days, let us hope we can reach 250 in a week with 5! Another 300 cases down (10% of March) before the end of the month won't be anything to complain about, and bodes well for the majority of us finally clearing the woods in February :) It's exciting, really, that even at this relatively 'slow' pace we're rapidly approaching the finishing line. Good luck!

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

On 1/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, AAoma said:

Heartiest congratulations! Do you remember what time of day you received the notification. I keep checking my phone every hour :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

The case before mine was approved today! Hopefully they get to mine and the others around it soon 😄 This is the most optimistic I've been since this process started, haha.

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naeem67 said:

They received my application on march 10/2021. But my noa1 is 4/2/2021. I have seen many application that been sent after 3/10 but they got the noa1 way before me. Which one is more important when uscis processes the applications?

On the letter you got, you'll see two dates in boxes: Notice Date and Received Date. Your NOA1 is the Received Date.

For example, my received date is March 04, 2021, but my notice date is March 30, 2021.

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.