J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
On 1/15/2023 at 3:43 AM, Zzdem said:

This forum hasn’t been active in awhile  im

Hoping  by now everyone has finally been with their loved one and in the process of adjustment of status. I’m currently back in the waiting game waiting for that Receipt notice text they received it on dec 31st. I’m wishing everyone the best on this next test of patience with USCIS

Hi. I received a recepit notice and now all I can do is wait. Good luck to all!

On 1/15/2023 at 3:43 AM, Zzdem said:

Hoping  by now everyone has finally been with their loved one and in the process of adjustment of status. I’m currently back in the waiting game waiting for that Receipt notice text they received it on dec 31st. I’m wishing everyone the best on this next test of patience with USCIS

Hoping for the same! We applied December 6th and had biometric appointment January 12th. The EAD was already approved and just waiting for the card. Then just a waiting game on the rest I believe. So far, not too bad! Our center is in Chicago. 

Just now, Blynn92 said:

Hoping for the same! We applied December 6th and had biometric appointment January 12th. The EAD was already approved and just waiting for the card. Then just a waiting game on the rest I believe. So far, not too bad! Our center is in Chicago. 

And wishing everyone the best on the next step of this journey 🤍

Timeline
1 hour ago, Blynn92 said:

And wishing everyone the best on the next step of this journey 🤍

You applied on December 6th for AoS and EAD was already issued? I applied on October 21th and still waiting. Did you expedite?

2 hours ago, Ivan&Maja said:

You applied on December 6th for AoS and EAD was already issued? I applied on October 21th and still waiting. Did you expedite?

No, we didn't expedite at all. Our application was received 12/16, biometrics scheduled on 12/24, biometric appointment was 1/12. On 1/12 I-485 was changed to being actively reviewed, EAD was approved (it now says as of 1/19 card was picked up by postal service), I-131 still shows as received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 1/15/2023 at 1:43 AM, Zzdem said:

Likewise bud ! We just got out green card today !! !!! We received the EAD after less than a month of USCIS receiving the app. After two RFEs we got the approval for Green Card. The AP never got touched, but in assuming it doesn’t matter now that we have the the green card !

Edited by Juan&Rocio

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Juan&Rocio said:

Likewise bud ! We just got out green card today !! !!! We received the EAD after less than a month of USCIS receiving the app. After two RFEs we got the approval for Green Card. The AP never got touched, but in assuming it doesn’t matter now that we have the the green card !

Just 29 for EAD, that's amazing! I'm waiting since October 21... No rfe no nothing. Congrats for the green card. I hope I get it soon. Did you expedite or something? I see a lot of people waiting for 7 to 10 months...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Ivan&Maja said:

Just 29 for EAD, that's amazing! I'm waiting since October 21... No rfe no nothing. Congrats for the green card. I hope I get it soon. Did you expedite or something? I see a lot of people waiting for 7 to 10 months...

No we didn’t expedite. Just sent it august 18 that’s my p.o date. Thanks ! Good luck and hold on to faith. I lost it a couple times with the RFEs we received but it was small stuff. One was my fault the other was their errors. Costly error actually since I had to pay for a new medical exam ! It all paid off 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So after waiting 20 days I called USCIS and I finally received my receipt # however they rejected 2 of my forms the work auth and AP am not sure why when I made sure the forms were signed and the updated to the latest ones sigh the i485 was accepted so that’s good . Do I need to wait for the rejection notice to refile or can I refile without 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 7:47 AM, Ivan&Maja said:

Hi everyone. Has anybody here got AP or Green Card yet? I filled for AOS in October. Still nothing...

Hi, 

My wife got her Green card on January 7, 2023. We filed for her AOS on October 23, 2022 and on January 1st  they approved it and mailed the Green card on January 3. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/17/2023 at 9:47 AM, Ivan&Maja said:

Hi everyone. Has anybody here got AP or Green Card yet? I filled for AOS in October. Still nothing...

Got approved for the EAD last Friday 3 days after i did my biometrics so just now waiting on the physical card haven't gotten the GC or AP as yet. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 2/17/2023 at 10:47 AM, Ivan&Maja said:

No EAD, AP, or GC here. The Facebook group is similar, so I’m not really sure what to make of EADs coming so rapidly here. Fast field offices, perhaps?

My wife’s adjustment package was filed *early August,* so we’re actually approaching the 9 month inquiry date.

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.