tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2022 at 10:39 PM, NYC-AB said:

Likewise.

Will anyone be filing N-400 soon?

I sent my N-400 a month ago, my I 751 still pending for 13 months... not sure what will happen but i guess it doesn't hurt to start the nationalization process. What I read online is that they study both applications and approve both the same day if you pass the N-400 test. 

Edited by Penelope_Dujardin

On 1/5/2022 at 11:47 AM, seattleAOS said:

First off, Happy New Year to everyone. I hope each of you had a nice transition into 2022.

Just curious, has any LIN filers heard any further updates as of yet? Wanted to double-check in case folks received any news on approvals and didn't update the spreadsheet.

No news from them yet :( I'm also LIN. From the spreadsheet seems like they're the slowest center :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
On 2/21/2022 at 11:39 PM, NYC-AB said:

Likewise.

Will anyone be filing N-400 soon?

YSC is an absolute joke, they weren't doing anything before the 18 month extension much less the 24 month while other centers were processing and approving the same March I 751 2021 filers. Yeah filed N-400.

Edited by LarryHickman

Filed: Timeline
18 hours ago, LarryHickman said:

YSC is an absolute joke, they weren't doing anything before the 18 month extension much less the 24 month while other centers were processing and approving the same March I 751 2021 filers. Yeah filed N-400.

If it is any comfort, your service center is not the absolute worst lol. LIN filer here, and our processing times are the worst of all centers with absolute nothing in terms of updates for well well over a year

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Just submitted the N-400, never heard about the I-751 besides the extension letters, I can't remember the dates of when I got them, but I did post about it before. So hope to hear or see some movement soon 😊 Best of luck to everyone!  😬

Edited by cm17

18 hours ago, cm17 said:

Just submitted the N-400, never heard back after the I-751 the extension letters, I can't remember the dates of when I got them, but I did post about it before. So hope to hear or see some movement soon 😊 Best of luck to everyone!  😬

Online application is quick, you get to see to Receipt on the same day.  Another perk is that you can attach more supporting documents after submitting in case you missed something. I hope this part of the process goes a bit faster.  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/9/2022 at 12:33 PM, Penelope_Dujardin said:

Any LIN filers from March 2021 still waiting? I haven't heard back since they sent the 24-month extension in December.

Nope, all quiet since then.

On the other hand, my N400 interview is next month already.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/20/2022 at 1:39 PM, Penelope_Dujardin said:

Oh wow that’s quite fast. My understanding is that they approve both the same day. Please, let us know if that’s true 

Well, for what I've heard, it depends if the I-751 process is at the local office. They need a final position from I-751 to be able to finish the N400. With the delay those are having, I'm not even sure/confident that it will be there already. At the same time, some people have already received their card, without any notice of interview waver or whatever... So who knows what's gonna happen! Just in case, I'm bringing my husband to the interview (the letter didn't say anything about him).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.