tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Yea I agree- I think that’s why! It’s odd to me in general because I feel like I had to submit a crazy amount w my original I-130 and the CR/IR process is actually more tedious than K!  I guess I’ll bring all my old I-130 docs with me too just in case.  Are you waiting on interview as well?

Yes my husband is and I just feel we just apply for citizenship 😂😂😂

Hello Everyone, 

Today we received a new letter which extended our conditional permanent resident status  again, this time from 18 months to 24 months.  No news about interview yet, still looking like we'll be applying for citizenship before that happens.  MSC receipt. 

😃

25 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Update: My husband received a new extension letter for 24 months. 

I did as well. Dated 12/13/2021, extending the GC by 24 months.

I also use the "case tracker" app, and saw that the case status was updated on 12/8 to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview". Maybe that's related? Haven't heard anything about an interview yet, though.

Kinda funny that they now have about 12 months left until the expiry of my GC, and already gotten to the conclusion of "yeah... we're gonna need more than a year to have a chance at processing this.."

Edited by EvenG

Timeline
On 12/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, EvenG said:

I did as well. Dated 12/13/2021, extending the GC by 24 months.

I also use the "case tracker" app, and saw that the case status was updated on 12/8 to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview". Maybe that's related? Haven't heard anything about an interview yet, though.

Kinda funny that they now have about 12 months left until the expiry of my GC, and already gotten to the conclusion of "yeah... we're gonna need more than a year to have a chance at processing this.."

Yes it is…..

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Donda said:
32 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Update: My husband’s status got updated to interview date has been set….. did he do Adjustment of status? Or came in with immigrant visa?

CR1 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Vj USerrr said:

Congratulations, do you mind me asking which is ur uscis service center?

Thank you!!!!! MSC

Edited by Fmert001

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.