tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 12:50 PM, Vj USerrr said:

Lol came out to be another extension letter

Where did your letter come from? NBC? I'm supposed to get a letter today as well and it's coming from there. I am assuming that it's the extension letter.

I'm so confused because the first 18-months extension came from Vermont and the one that I am supposed to receive today is coming from the National Benefits Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

24 month extension received as well. LIN center.

02/06/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/14/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text and Email)

02/20/18 - Hard copy of NOA1

08/17/18 - NOA2 Notification (email & website)

08/20/18 - Hard copy NOA2 received

09/04/18 -  Case received at NVC

09/05/18 -  NVC Case number assigned

09/20/18 - Embassy Received Case “Ready”

10/01/18 - Medical Exam Appointment

10/03/18 - Interview Appointment - Approved pending Medical Exam test results

12/14/18 - Visa Received

12/24/18 - POE to USA (Detroit)

03/03/19 - Wedding!

event.png

1 hour ago, LQ21 said:

I got an update this morning about my card being produced! I'm so happy and  thank God immensely.  I wish all who are waiting the same outcome. Just hang in there!

My package was sent on 03/15/21 and got approved on 11/08/21 without any interview. Texas Service Center. 

Best Wishes!!!!

Congrats

whats the noa date(receipt date)?

On 11/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, Tio said:

Where did your letter come from? NBC? I'm supposed to get a letter today as well and it's coming from there. I am assuming that it's the extension letter.

I'm so confused because the first 18-months extension came from Vermont and the one that I am supposed to receive today is coming from the National Benefits Center.

That was 24 month extension letter came from USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I am thrilled to say I got a notification today 11.11 at 4.44am that new cards are being ordered. I am CSC

No biometrics or interview.

Its me and four children and I went through a divorce from my US husband since the initial green card.

We had a lengthy and rocky ride with the first parts of the process pre fiance visa  and first time round so I am beyond grateful.

May we all have an easeful and speedy process.

Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 12:10 AM, remilyn said:

I’m a LIN Mid- March filler too. Just received the same extension letter again biometrics waived. Does this mean we won’t be getting any other update for a while? LIN seems really slow. 

I got this extension a few weeks ago then this week got notice of our cards being issued and approval! So no logic necessarily!

On 11/11/2021 at 1:07 PM, Helen Quail said:

I am thrilled to say I got a notification today 11.11 at 4.44am that new cards are being ordered. I am CSC

No biometrics or interview.

Its me and four children and I went through a divorce from my US husband since the initial green card.

We had a lengthy and rocky ride with the first parts of the process pre fiance visa  and first time round so I am beyond grateful.

May we all have an easeful and speedy process.

Then today. Notification that our case was approved. Kinda back to front but so happy!

Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 12:04 PM, LQ21 said:

I got an update this morning about my card being produced! I'm so happy and  thank God immensely.  I wish all who are waiting the same outcome. Just hang in there!

My package was sent on 03/15/21 and got approved on 11/08/21 without any interview. Texas Service Center. 

Best Wishes!!!!

Congratulations! Similar here. Heard the news 11.11. California Service center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

I got the biometrics appointment last month and a week later I received the 24 months extension letter.

I hope to get approved without interview. It is such an hassle to go to the USCIS service center. There are no public transit options and I don't drive so it is always a two people having to take a day off situation to make it happen. 

Congrats for everyone that already got approved. 

Soon it will be naturalization time, not looking forward to pay another big filling fee. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Filed March 2021.  YSC.  We received the i-797 NOA with a 24-month extension in the mail on Nov. 22, 2021 (which replaces our previously-issued 18-month extension letter).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.