Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Guido51 said:

hi everyone, i have not had any update since i filed my n400(with pending i751) in february.

i am happy that other people have their interview scheduled but i don't know why my case didn't give me any update other than "biometrics used"

i filed in miami florida.

anyone else like me?

I'm sure it's because of heavier workloads in these areas. My I-751 was approved before applying for N-400 but other than the biometrics letter, I haven't received anything. I'm not expecting anything to change until at least December. I'm in NJ. 

1 hour ago, J91939 said:

I'm sure it's because of heavier workloads in these areas. My I-751 was approved before applying for N-400 but other than the biometrics letter, I haven't received anything. I'm not expecting anything to change until at least December. I'm in NJ. 

thanks for replying. i didn't receive biotmetrics appointment either. they just updated my case saying "we reused your biometrics" so i haven't seen anything since reciept notice.

many people already got their ceremony and i'm wondering if there is anything that i can do to check with them. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Guido51 said:

thanks for replying. i didn't receive biotmetrics appointment either. they just updated my case saying "we reused your biometrics" so i haven't seen anything since reciept notice.

many people already got their ceremony and i'm wondering if there is anything that i can do to check with them. 

Due to covid they are really overloaded, I had interview in June 1st, oath scheduled for mid October

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

So today ended my journey with USCIS - I became a US Citizen.

In terms of timeline, I submitted the application on February 5 2021.  Biometrics were conducted July 2021.  And interview (and oath ceremony) was today at the Charlotte Field Office.

For reference, I was a Diversity Lottery winner so I had to wait five years to apply.  My life in the US has been reasonably boring (lived in the same place, worked at the same employer, no misdemeanours or tickets etc), but I did divorce my ex-husband.

Can't speak highly enough of the Charlotte Field Office.  They have just nailed their processes - I was in and out within 2 hours - interview and oath included.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone, I've been following for a while. My interview was scheduled so I thought I would post. 

- March 6, 2021 - Application received 

- March 11, 2021 - Biometrics waived

- October 1, 2021 - Interview was scheduled 

- November 10, 2021 - Interview date

Chicago field office

On 8/24/2021 at 1:27 AM, RasDig said:

Sharing my updates for everyone. Got email yesterday that Interview was scheduled for October 4th. Hoping for the best outcome

Hello Feb 2021 filers, I had my interview today. It was pretty straightforward and lasted about 6 minutes. IO started with the 6 civics questions, reading a sentence, writing a sentence and went over the N400 yes/no questions. In the end I passed the civic and history test but was given a N-652 decision cannot be made because my file has to be reviewed by supervisor and I will get an answer in 30 days ☹️. I was pretty bummed out since I was expecting outright approval but I guess I have no option but to keep my fingers crossed and wait. Hopefully it does not take a long time since I am seeing on the forums some crazy wait times. Hope this ends well soon. My status still shows Interview was Scheduled.

N400 (5 years)

02/13/2021 Applied online

02/13/2021 NOA1 online

02/17/2021 NOA1 hard copy letter received

02/28/2021 Biometric reuse online 

03/12/2021 Biometric reuse hard copy letter received

08/23/2021 Interview notification via email

10/04/2021 Interview date (Decision cannot be made yet, pending supervisor review)

11/05/2021 Approved!!! Woohoo!!! Received email notification.

11/19/2021 Oath scheduled 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello Guys, Thank you everyone for help and support in this Journey 🙏,  I passed my Interview and My oath Ceremony gonna be in the afternoon @ 3 PM. The interview takes 1 and 1/2 hour just normal conversation with IO since it is Friday and my IO  want to know what happen in my life ( i bet she been working in my file since the beginning), she so friendly and she make me feel welcomed( i came here in this country after i completed my PhD so she want to know about that and my divorce..

she asked me 6 question, 

Answer: 1. Africans

2. 4 years 

3. democratic 

4. fought for women right

5. New York ( Harbor) 

6. Atlantic ocean

Reading and writing

reading : Who elect congress

writing : People from their state elect congress

Page 12: 4 no question, and the rest yes question.

Thank you Very Much ALL and I wish you the best for the rest of you who expecting your interview.

1477079180_ScreenShot2021-10-08at11_20_23AM.thumb.png.48c32a38b1439807cc92701544d21994.pngThank you 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I have not posted in awhile BUT my interview has FINALLY been scheduled. I applied in February and my interview will be on 10/28/2020. I am really nervous about the test. I'm studying but for those who already passed...is it like the app where you have multiple choice answers or is the officer going to ask the questions? I'm scared I won't remember the answers. 

J-1 Au Pair Visa :

09/29/2012 : Met with USC
01/14/2013 : Married with USC

AOS Timeline :

06/09/2016 : AOS package sent

07/04/2016 : AOS package received (finally I was dying over here)

07/08/2016 : AOS package accepted !

07/28/2016 : NOA1 for I-130 was returned to the USCIS. The post office did not deliver it to me !

08/07/2016 : Card/Document Production ( no NOAS, no biometrics...nothing ??? )

03/26/2018 : Green card received!

02/12/2021: Filed for N-400  online

mzMOm5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
On 10/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Jehua said:

Hello Guys, Thank you everyone for help and support in this Journey 🙏,  I passed my Interview and My oath Ceremony gonna be in the afternoon @ 3 PM. The interview takes 1 and 1/2 hour just normal conversation with IO since it is Friday and my IO  want to know what happen in my life ( i bet she been working in my file since the beginning), she so friendly and she make me feel welcomed( i came here in this country after i completed my PhD so she want to know about that and my divorce..

she asked me 6 question, 

Answer: 1. Africans

2. 4 years 

3. democratic 

4. fought for women right

5. New York ( Harbor) 

6. Atlantic ocean

Reading and writing

reading : Who elect congress

writing : People from their state elect congress

Page 12: 4 no question, and the rest yes question.

Thank you Very Much ALL and I wish you the best for the rest of you who expecting your interview.

1477079180_ScreenShot2021-10-08at11_20_23AM.thumb.png.48c32a38b1439807cc92701544d21994.pngThank you b

Hey! Congratulations! So she did your I-751 and then N-400?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
11 hours ago, Jewell London said:

Hello everyone!

I have not posted in awhile BUT my interview has FINALLY been scheduled. I applied in February and my interview will be on 10/28/2020. I am really nervous about the test. I'm studying but for those who already passed...is it like the app where you have multiple choice answers or is the officer going to ask the questions? I'm scared I won't remember the answers. 

Hey! Here it is!

https://youtu.be/bIFTE9cIS3c

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.