Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Timeline

they really got faster, my friend applied in August, had interview in APril, I applied in February, interview June 2nd. 

They started same day oath almost everywhere.  

I just decided to fix my name 

Wonder what is the line for oath ceremony... 

Edited by SadFace

2 hours ago, Talako said:

Wife completed the journey today.

Filed:  2/14/21

Interview Sch.:  5/12/21

Interview:  6/16/21

Oath:  6/16/21

Same day Oath even with name change, got to love that.

Congratulation! What local center were you at? San Antonio? Are they doing same day oath ceremony? Did you get naturalization certificate immediately? Thanks

14 hours ago, iSonic said:

Congratulation! What local center were you at? San Antonio? Are they doing same day oath ceremony? Did you get naturalization certificate immediately? Thanks

San Antonio Office.

They are doing same day oath ceremony with certificates.  My wife had a name change, and they were able to handle that as well.

6 hours ago, SadFace said:

Congratulations!

and I feel jealous :)

Thanks, tomorrow we're off to file for her passport.

Edited by Talako

Finally done.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

my process  completion estimation date increase from 9 month to 11 month. is anyone experience any change, especially those of you from East Coast or from the area of  the first 13 colony of USA?

22 minutes ago, Jehua said:

my process  completion estimation date increase from 9 month to 11 month. is anyone experience any change, especially those of you from East Coast or from the area of  the first 13 colony of USA?

Hang tight. There are others in the same boat. My chat with a live agent last week did disclose that the process has slowed down. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the suspense till the climax.

12 minutes ago, Neeyanaana said:

HI,

How did the process slow down? I thought the process has improved and they will process the N400 faster now.

Any reason did the chat agent mentioned about the process slow down?

he/she did mention about delays. But nothing to be worried about. It will take what it takes. Moreover, timelines are personalized, so we cannot generalize deliberation.

6 hours ago, Jehua said:

The day before my wife's interview it said 12 months till completion.  Don't put too much stock in it.

Finally done.

2 minutes ago, Talako said:

The day before my wife's interview it said 12 months till completion.  Don't put too much stock in it.

Agreed, I filed on paper and never got my online acct set because they captured the wrong address and still my process was 3 months 3 weeks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jehua said:

Mine went from 10 months to 15.5-17.5

Im not really worried to be honest ☺️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hey guys! Can someone please reshare the link that shows USCIS backlog by office? I do remember someone put it on here but for some reason I can't find it, thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.