Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Timeline
7 hours ago, Savva said:

USCIS Eases Visitor Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Individuals

Release Date 

05/27/2021

Due to updated guidance from the CDC, USCIS has updated its visitor policy. Fully vaccinated individuals no longer have to wear a face covering. Individuals two years old and older who are not fully vaccinated must still wear a face covering.

To be considered fully vaccinated, it must be at least two weeks after receiving a second dose in a two-dose series or at least two weeks after receiving a dose of a single-dose vaccine.

USCIS has eased other requirements for fully vaccinated individuals who do not have COVID-19 symptoms. Those who have returned from domestic air, international air or cruise ship travel in the past 10 days may enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Individuals who have been in close contact (within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with anyone known to have COVID-19 in the previous 14 days may also enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Healthcare workers who consistently wear an N95 respirator and proper personal protective equipment or equivalent when in contact with COVID-19 positive individuals continue to be exempt from reporting close contact.

In DHS-controlled spaces, this guidance supersedes state, local, tribal, or territorial rules and regulations regarding face coverings.

For more information, see our USCIS Visitor Policy.

Oh, thats great! 
its hard to breath in mask for long 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kali2015 said:

Hopefully we get it soon as well 

14 minutes ago, SadFace said:

I was approved. Driving home ☺️

Congratulations!!!!!!! Tell us more details please!!!

Timeline

I was asked questions right away:

When was the Declaration of Independence adopted

When was the Constitution written?

Who is the “Father of Our Country”?

What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?

What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States?

When do we celebrate Independence Day?

then I wrote sentence:

California has the most people.

read something

we reviewed case real fast, fixed 2 mistakes.

And because I need name change I need judje stamp, so I will have ceremony later, but they do same day.

15 minutes, very friendly, vry early, very fast.

56 minutes ago, SadFace said:

then I wrote sentence:

read something

And because I need name change I need judje stamp, so I will have ceremony later, but they do same day.

CONGRATULATIONS

2 hours ago, SadFace said:

then I wrote sentence:

read something

So glad for you :)

Just got my wife's and my application approved in Denver CO;

My appointment was at 9:45 am and, her at 10:15am

It took us about an hour and half; Everything was nice and smooth, they offered an option to take the oath which we both did.

Overall it was quite and unexpectedly fast, we applied 02/16/21, got biometric reuse on 02/28, and interview call on 04/26, scheduled for 06/01;

On 05/16/21 is our 5 years; 

Thanks everyone on this forum!

We are very happy!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Farmer1983 said:

It took us about an hour and half; Everything was nice and smooth, they offered an option to take the oath which we both did.

Overall it was quite and unexpectedly fast, we applied 02/16/21, got biometric reuse on 02/28, and interview call on 04/26, scheduled for 06/01;

We are very happy!

Congratulations!

Timeline

Hey guys! I've got an weirdest email ever from literally nowhere, did anyone else got something like this???

Dear SAVVA 

Regarding the status of your case. 

This notice informs you that USCIS is able to reuse your previously submitted fingerprints and other biometrics. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past, however, it is not necessary for you to appear at an ASC for a biometrics appointment. The biometrics fee will not be refunded.

USCIS will contact you in writing if any additional information is necessary to resolve your case.

If you need more assistance with your USCIS online filing system account, please submit another inquiry to the USCIS Contact Center at https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp or log into your online account for specific case inquiries and contact us at https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/inbox.

If you move remember to update your address in the USCIS online filing system or contact the USCIS Contact Center at https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp or log into your online account for specific case inquiries and contact us at https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/inbox. You must also update your address using our online tool at uscis.gov/addresschange.

In the future, you can visit myaccount.uscis.gov to sign up for a USCIS online account where you can explore filing online, send us secure messages and get instant updates on the status of your case. You can see your account information and make inquiries any time and on any device.

This mailbox is not monitored for incoming messages. Please do not reply to this message.

We hope this information is helpful.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Farmer1983 said:

We are very happy!

Congratulations!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Congratulations SadFace, Farmer1983, and all the other ones already approved!  Hey, don't forget to update the google sheets, so other February filers can follow the progress:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bavl3LoFu4RvNZ22oCrcRY4bjZHMVsLb5dOLpm4mKIg/edit#gid=835077655

20 hours ago, Farmer1983 said:

We are very happy!

Congratulations! Did you apply online or paper? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.