Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

I got this but I still haven’t got the interview notice

B8D1FD72-ED48-4C00-9796-1E8901072C99.jpeg

You still haven't received your written letter???? Did you call them? Did you schedule an infopass?

Just now, Savva said:

You still haven't received your written letter???? Did you call them? Did you schedule an infopass?

No , I called last week and she wouldn’t give me any info because she didn’t have access to the case, but she told me to call again after 14 days if I didn’t get it

Timeline
Just now, Egonzalez said:

No , I called last week and she wouldn’t give me any info because she didn’t have access to the case, but she told me to call again after 14 days if I didn’t get it

I just don't want you to miss your interview because of them not sending you your interview letter

Just now, Savva said:

I just don't want you to miss your interview because of them not sending you your interview letter

Me neither , I’ll wait just a few days if I don’t get it I’m calling again, can they transfer you to a supervisor if the person you talk can’t help you?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

Me neither , I’ll wait just a few days if I don’t get it I’m calling again, can they transfer you to a supervisor if the person you talk can’t help you?

They must to, your 14 days of waiting were up on May 13th, so tell them that you want to talk to the representative tier 2

That is what I found for you on the USCIS website

IVR – Callers initially have the opportunity to have their questions answered directly by the IVR system. If additional assistance is needed, callers may request live assistance by selecting that option from within the IVR.

Tier 1 – Tier 1 is the first level of live assistance. Tier 1 staff members, who are contract employees, provide basic case-specific and general non-case-specific information. These responses follow a formatted script.

Tier 2 – If Tier 1 is unable to completely resolve an inquiry, the call may be transferred to the Tier 2 level of live assistance to be answered by a USCIS officer.

Callers may, at any time, request to have a call directed to a supervisor.

If an inquiry involves a case physically located at a domestic USCIS field office or service center, the USCIS Contact Center may create a service request. The service request is automatically routed to the USCIS office that can best resolve the inquiry. If an inquiry involves a case physically located at an international USCIS field office, the USCIS Contact Center may provide the caller with that office’s contact information and refer the inquiry, as appropriate.

5 minutes ago, Savva said:

They must to, your 14 days of waiting were up on May 13th, so tell them that you want to talk to the representative tier 2

That is what I found for you on the USCIS website

IVR – Callers initially have the opportunity to have their questions answered directly by the IVR system. If additional assistance is needed, callers may request live assistance by selecting that option from within the IVR.

Tier 1 – Tier 1 is the first level of live assistance. Tier 1 staff members, who are contract employees, provide basic case-specific and general non-case-specific information. These responses follow a formatted script.

Tier 2 – If Tier 1 is unable to completely resolve an inquiry, the call may be transferred to the Tier 2 level of live assistance to be answered by a USCIS officer.

Callers may, at any time, request to have a call directed to a supervisor.

If an inquiry involves a case physically located at a domestic USCIS field office or service center, the USCIS Contact Center may create a service request. The service request is automatically routed to the USCIS office that can best resolve the inquiry. If an inquiry involves a case physically located at an international USCIS field office, the USCIS Contact Center may provide the caller with that office’s contact information and refer the inquiry, as appropriate.

Thank you Savva, pretty thorough information , I think I’m calling tomorrow and try to get a tier 2 or a supervisor 

2 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

Thank you Savva, pretty thorough information , I think I’m calling tomorrow and try to get a tier 2 or a supervisor 

Isn't the notice in your my uscis online account document section? 

Just now, Kay21 said:

Isn't the notice in your my uscis online account document section? 

No , because I didn’t get the receipt notice( only the txt with receipt number) and I need the online access code that comes in the receipt, I submitted an inquiry about not getting that receipt and in my case status says the inquiry was completed and will mail me their decision which it was almos a the same time I got the case update that I was scheduled for interview

2 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

No , because I didn’t get the receipt notice( only the txt with receipt number) and I need the online access code that comes in the receipt, I submitted an inquiry about not getting that receipt and in my case status says the inquiry was completed and will mail me their decision which it was almos a the same time I got the case update that I was scheduled for interview

This doesn’t sound good. From what you’re saying, you filed a paper based case and got a text msg when your check cashed/application received by USCIS (with receipt # details). You’re also indicating that you still haven’t received the paper NOA1 receipt notice to this day? Later you got an update on April 29th and saw your interview was scheduled, but you still haven’t received physical interview letter yet? Did you move or have any address issues? You should have at least got your paper receipt notice by now. Like Savva said, call for tier 2 or schedule info pass immediately since this is not normal. 

N400 (5 years)

02/13/2021 Applied online

02/13/2021 NOA1 online

02/17/2021 NOA1 hard copy letter received

02/28/2021 Biometric reuse online 

03/12/2021 Biometric reuse hard copy letter received

08/23/2021 Interview notification via email

10/04/2021 Interview date (Decision cannot be made yet, pending supervisor review)

11/05/2021 Approved!!! Woohoo!!! Received email notification.

11/19/2021 Oath scheduled 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

Are you sure you didn't make a mistake of your address on your n400?

3 hours ago, Savva said:

I’m going to check my n400 copy to make sure

5 hours ago, RasDig said:

This doesn’t sound good. From what you’re saying, you filed a paper based case and got a text msg when your check cashed/application received by USCIS (with receipt # details). You’re also indicating that you still haven’t received the paper NOA1 receipt notice to this day? Later you got an update on April 29th and saw your interview was scheduled, but you still haven’t received physical interview letter yet? Did you move or have any address issues? You should have at least got your paper receipt notice by now. Like Savva said, call for tier 2 or schedule info pass immediately since this is not normal. 

Yes I’m calling today to see what I can find

7 hours ago, Savva said:

How can I talk to a person from USCIS it seem that the computer will not get me to a live agent? Any ideas?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

How can I talk to a person from USCIS it seem that the computer will not get me to a live agent? Any ideas?

Just listen to the system and do nothing up until the point the system will ask you to say what you want, just say "technical problem" then the system will ask you again if you have problem with the case filing or technical problem say technical problem again and the system will transfer you the live agent don't choose Spanish, it will take much longer then

Edited by Savva

Just now, Savva said:

Just listen to the system and do nothing up until the point the system will ask you to say what you want, just say "technical problem" then the system will ask you again if you have problem with the case filing or technical problem say technical problem again and the system will transfer you the live agent

I’ll try that thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.