Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

To my well informed friends here at VJ , I received the txt from USCIS that they received my case on 03/17/21 and sent me the receipt number and that noticed was mailed but I haven’t got the notice yet , so how long does it take to get notice after case is received?? Thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
6 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

To my well informed friends here at VJ , I received the txt from USCIS that they received my case on 03/17/21 and sent me the receipt number and that noticed was mailed but I haven’t got the notice yet , so how long does it take to get notice after case is received?? Thank you

In these days it takes between 4 and 6 weeks since they receive it

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sudan
Timeline

Great start of the day for me. I got my interview notice for May 17th In Sha Allah. Hopefully everything goes well. Good luck to everyone here as well. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mano1 said:

Great start of the day for me. I got my interview notice for May 17th In Sha Allah. Hopefully everything goes well. Good luck to everyone here as well. 

Mabrook Mano!  What uscis office are you?

Edited by Savva
Spl

i got email this morning, that there was changes to my case, checked it online and saw i have interview on 13th may. filed feb 9th online. raleigh nc

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, koonleh said:

i got email this morning, that there was changes to my case, checked it online and saw i have interview on 13th may. filed feb 9th online. raleigh nc

Congrats....almost there!

I-130                                                            CR-1

Filed: 1/13/2010                                         NVC Receive: 3/31/2010

NOA1: 1/22/2010                                       Consulate Receive: 3/31/2010 

NOA2: 2/3/2010                                         Interview: 4/26/2010

Approval: 5/13/2010

Date of Entry: 5/17/2010

I-751                                                            N-400

Filed: 2/18/2012                                        Filed: 2/11/2021

NOA1: 2/23/2012                                      NOA1: 2/12/2021

Biometrics: 3/12/2012                             Biometrics: Reuse Notice 2/19/2021

Interview: N/A                                            Interview: 4/6/2021

Approval: 7/11/2012                                Approval: 4/6/2021

Green Card Received: 7/19/2011

Oath of Allegiance: 5/6/2021

3 minutes ago, ollie said:

Congrats....almost there!

thank you.

pls what do you think  this this mean?

• Any evidence of Selective Service Registration

it was listed as part of thing to bring to interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, koonleh said:

thank you.

pls what do you think  this this mean?

• Any evidence of Selective Service Registration

it was listed as part of thing to bring to interview

If you lived here at any point between the age of 18 and 26, you should have registered for the selective service (draft). You can go to https://www.sss.gov/verify/ to verify that you had signed up, and print a record to bring to your interview.

I-130                                                            CR-1

Filed: 1/13/2010                                         NVC Receive: 3/31/2010

NOA1: 1/22/2010                                       Consulate Receive: 3/31/2010 

NOA2: 2/3/2010                                         Interview: 4/26/2010

Approval: 5/13/2010

Date of Entry: 5/17/2010

I-751                                                            N-400

Filed: 2/18/2012                                        Filed: 2/11/2021

NOA1: 2/23/2012                                      NOA1: 2/12/2021

Biometrics: 3/12/2012                             Biometrics: Reuse Notice 2/19/2021

Interview: N/A                                            Interview: 4/6/2021

Approval: 7/11/2012                                Approval: 4/6/2021

Green Card Received: 7/19/2011

Oath of Allegiance: 5/6/2021

Timeline
27 minutes ago, koonleh said:

Hey! Congratulations! Did you file 90 days before the 3/5 years anniversary?

18 minutes ago, ollie said:

If you lived here at any point between the age of 18 and 26, you should have registered for the selective service (draft). You can go to https://www.sss.gov/verify/ to verify that you had signed up, and print a record to bring to your interview.

thank you, never did. i really appreciate.

3 minutes ago, Savva said:

Hey! Congratulations! Did you file 90 days before the 3/5 years anniversary?

. thank u

filed some mths after 3yrs anniv

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.