SaadBell

My Story

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i don't suggest flying there! it sounds like if you can even get a hold of him, a nice phone call would be better. why spend another dollar that you don't have over this jerk?

i do agree that counseling is a very good idea.

and i do agree to stay away from that moroccan (or other foreign online men).

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i don't suggest flying there! it sounds like if you can even get a hold of him, a nice phone call would be better. why spend another dollar that you don't have over this jerk?

i do agree that counseling is a very good idea.

and i do agree to stay away from that moroccan (or other foreign online men).

I think you had it right, Jen, in the other thread...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1012450

:whistle:

What prize does she win?? :P

Counseling is a great way to be able to work through things and find out what issues we have that bring out the co-dependency factors that women tend to have that have been in abusive relationships or they turn to Alocholism or Drug addiction but in some way they need to easy the pain at all cost either to themselves or others. Not saying this is what is going on but something to think about.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It seems that all I hear is that he was honorable, cried, told you he loved you, all of the things that are so easy to fake. The problem is that you trusted face value. The signs are all there, but you can't see them past the part you wanted to see. Girl you just need to discover and fine tune your instincts. If you are so busy hearing what you want to hear you aren't going to see what you need to see.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

First off what what is an OP, I don't know what you are talking about, and as far as Egypt, yes ma I have been there have the stamp on my passport, and if the story sounds fishy, I swear everything I tell you is the truth. Why would i lie about this, if i was going to lie I would make up something way better, than being dumped. Yea that feels so good to be attacked by my own people. This story is the truth and how dare you say I am lying. Ask your husbands about Egypt police offers, not police man, but the police officers, like a captain. I am courious to know what they tell you. But no i am not lying, yea i love feeling like ####### and a loser, please use some common sense. I can even show you pictures and my passport and me and mohamed standing in front of the pymarids together. You need me to prove it, i have no problem with that. Anytime anywhere.

Ok after reading all this I have to say...something smells fishy. Just the airport story alone is fishy. Anyone who's ever been to an airport in Egypt knows that no one goes inside the airport beside the person or persons who are flying. This story strikes me as very contrived.

What strikes me most about the responses to these threads is just how much the OP was able to get some VJers to spill their personal stories out so eaisly. I am not sure that was nto the purpose of the original post, but of course I am cynical. If the OP is legit, then I have to agree there are some pices to the story that just don;t make sense.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

From reading everything you wrote, I think if you look at it honestly and really analyze it, the signs were there all along that something wasnt on the up and up. You certainly have the right to be mad and hurt.... anyone would. I think everyone is right on target though in saying you need to find out if you are legally married and if you are get that taken care of then maybe you will have some closure and move on.I wish you luck with that.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
First off what what is an OP, I don't know what you are talking about, and as far as Egypt, yes ma I have been there have the stamp on my passport, and if the story sounds fishy, I swear everything I tell you is the truth. Why would i lie about this, if i was going to lie I would make up something way better, than being dumped. Yea that feels so good to be attacked by my own people. This story is the truth and how dare you say I am lying. Ask your husbands about Egypt police offers, not police man, but the police officers, like a captain. I am courious to know what they tell you. But no i am not lying, yea i love feeling like ####### and a loser, please use some common sense. I can even show you pictures and my passport and me and mohamed standing in front of the pymarids together. You need me to prove it, i have no problem with that. Anytime anywhere.
Ok after reading all this I have to say...something smells fishy. Just the airport story alone is fishy. Anyone who's ever been to an airport in Egypt knows that no one goes inside the airport beside the person or persons who are flying. This story strikes me as very contrived.

What strikes me most about the responses to these threads is just how much the OP was able to get some VJers to spill their personal stories out so eaisly. I am not sure that was nto the purpose of the original post, but of course I am cynical. If the OP is legit, then I have to agree there are some pices to the story that just don;t make sense.

I'm sorry to say this.. I dont even need to ask my husband to know that he would say they are ALL corrupt! AND you have No idea how many times I've heard people call them selves Captians / officers.. Mohamed constantly tells me about these people he knows.. Always describing them as Captians..

I dont know if its your story that people are calling fishy or just the scenerio. And I know I'll get attacked by the PC police for saying this.. But a Crying arab man in NOT a uncommon thing.. "Crocodile Tears" is NOT that hard..

BUT who knows.. Everything MIGHT have been legit!!!!!!!! The long distance relationship is a VERY HARD thing.. And some times people with the BEST intentions/ and love.. well sometimes it just doesnt survive.

But.. I dont truely know your or his side.. AND i think you need to track him down and give you some answers so that you can make the next step..

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I am sorry you have had to go through this mess! You have gotten some good advice, and to find out your marital status, etc.

I would not suggest flying there though! Not because of money, but about safety! If you know you have been scammed I would not suggest going there at all, and if you did I would suggest you NOT go alone. That would be a mistake in my opinion.

One problem I see, is that no matter what status someone has, they should not have the power to let their wife or fiance skip past security. That is one thing that is not right. That means he gets special treatment to break the laws like going through security at the airport. That is a big no-no in my opinion. What other things does he do because of his so called honorable status that regular citizens are not allowed to do?

I agree with Dee about the police officers. Police officers in Egypt are nothing like police officers here. They shake ppl down for money all the time. They are notorious for being corrupt.

I was wondering the same. India has the same problem, it's hard to find an honest police officer there. They are known to be corrupt and take bribes all the time and do whatever they want basically. If it's the same in Egypt, then it definitely raises some flags on the character of this man.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I agree with Dee about the police officers. Police officers in Egypt are nothing like police officers here. They shake ppl down for money all the time. They are notorious for being corrupt.

:yes:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.