SaadBell

My Story

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am the one that ask the question who paid for what when you went to see your love, and need to say one more thing, my story. I have to give you a little back ground on myself, and maybe you will see how angry I really am. I had a 23 year marriage with an alcoholic abusive man; finally I walked out of that marriage with only the clothes of my back. I left my home all my things, just to save my life. Here comes 5 years later, and Mohamed comes in to my life. I fall right in love with him; ask all my friends and family what they think. At first they all thought he was great, he was a police officer, a captain some big shot in Egypt. He got shot once at some kind of terrorist attack and got some kind of medals. This guy is well educated went to some special university for police officers, and the only way you can get in this college is by family name. So he has this uncle who is some kind of hero, and all worship this man. Ok and Mohamed is like this big shot over there, and all ask him things, on what to do, how to do it. His one uncle so some other big shot, who has a ton of money, and told Mohamed that he, will never, talk to him again if he married me. Mohamed than stepped down from his position from the police force and again that sent waves up and down Egypt. For a while Mohamed was going to get us a place in Cairo since I might not be able to go to his home. His mother stopped all that and everything calmed down and I went to Egypt to marry him. I went and his family all came to see me, I mean everyone of his family from all over Egypt. We went everywhere, and had a great time, his family was the best, they treated me really nice. When I left, Mohamed cried and then as I hugged his uncle, his uncle cried. Mohamed said he had never seen his uncle cry for anything. His mother came to the airport with us to see me go, and this is an old old arab women. Being Mohamed was this big captain, he has a lot of connections and I never had to go through any security at the airport, I even got to hug his mother, cause she raised some hell at the airport when they said she could not hug me good bye. So Mohamed said something and all of sudden these security men let his mother come in this area to say good bye and hug me. Of course she was crying and telling me she felt sick that I was leaving. So did I see this coming, no way, he had me fooled and fooled good. I thought he was a man of honor, I mean the whole time I was there everyone worshiped him. Said he was this great man, but now I wonder, was everyone in on this whole thing. So I come out of a really bad marriage only to go right in to another even worst one. Yes Mohamed knew about all this, and even talked to my ex-husband on the phone. So yea, I am reeling with shock and confusion, and I could take him out. So you all be careful out there, even the ones that are supposed to be honorable are sometimes not so honorable.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

I don't think the OP is asking...I think she's just ranting. All of us have felt the need to do just that at one time or another.

OP, I read your previous thread. I am really sorry you're going through this. Try as best you can to move on, because from all you've written it does not seem that the intentions of your husband are honest, nor does it seem that he loves you.

Take care. (F)

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

I don't think the OP is asking...I think she's just ranting. All of us have felt the need to do just that at one time or another.

OP, I read your previous thread. I am really sorry you're going through this. Try as best you can to move on, because from all you've written it does not seem that the intentions of your husband are honest, nor does it seem that he loves you.

Take care. (F)

-P

On the surface, I agree. But, more detail may change that perspective.

The OP needs to decide on that detail revelation.

Either way, best of luck to you.

Take care. (F)

-P

On the surface, I agree. But, more detail may change that perspective.

The OP needs to decide on that detail revelation.

Either way, best of luck to you.

She already gave some details in her previous post....she married a man not worthy of her, was duped by him. As far as I can understand....no visa petition has been filed, so there's no problem on that front. But on the emotional frong....she is hurt, and feel betrayed. :(

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I read your previous post and all i could do is fell horrible about your situation. I really sorry that you have to faced with something like this. But i know that everything happens for a reason we don't know why but they do. I know that wither way you will make the right decision for yourself, and stay strong. I wish you all the best no matter what you decide. Keep your head up girl! no matter how hard it get! You will be in my prayers for sure (F)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

First of all your font is fine.

Secondly as others have asked you before, are you legally married to this man? You really need to find that out. If not then hopefully you can just move on and learn from your experience.

Also, no matter how "honorable" someone is, or how well known their family is, anyone is still capable of doing wrong and hurting others.

It is an unfortunate situation and I hope you can move on. I'm not sure what else you want us to help you with, but you really need to find out your marital status ASAP.

Filed: Timeline

Ok after reading all this I have to say...something smells fishy. Just the airport story alone is fishy. Anyone who's ever been to an airport in Egypt knows that no one goes inside the airport beside the person or persons who are flying. This story strikes me as very contrived.

Edited by moody

Ok after reading all this I have to say...something smells fishy. Just the airport story alone is fishy. Anyone who's ever been to an airport in Egypt knows that no one goes inside the airport beside the person or persons who are flying. This story strikes me as very contrived.

What strikes me most about the responses to these threads is just how much the OP was able to get some VJers to spill their personal stories out so eaisly. I am not sure that was nto the purpose of the original post, but of course I am cynical. If the OP is legit, then I have to agree there are some pices to the story that just don;t make sense.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

What strikes me most about the responses to these threads is just how much the OP was able to get some VJers to spill their personal stories out so eaisly. I am not sure that was nto the purpose of the original post, but of course I am cynical. If the OP is legit, then I have to agree there are some pices to the story that just don;t make sense.

DITTO!!!

5/14/07 Mailed K1 VSC

10/19/07 APPROVED on 10/15

10/26/07 Packet 3 rec'd

10/29/07 Packet 3 sent

11/14/07 Interview (I am off to Germany 11/9)

11/30/07 VISA rec'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/25/07 POE JFK

1/25/08 Wedding day

2/11/08 Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

3/13/08 NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

04/04/08 Biometrics for AOS/EAD

04/15/08 EMAIL APPROVED EAD & AP

4/24/08 Receiveed EAD card in the Mail

6/16/08 Email AOS: Welcome notice mailed

6/23/08 Email AOS: Approval Notice Sent

April 2009 FINALLY received card!

3/11/10 Sent I 751

3/19/10 Rec'd NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I have been reading Sherry's post on VJ. I met Sherry last year online, outside of VJ, even prior to her going to Egypt. So I know about her story as it unfolded. She has not wavered from what she told me about her situation and what she posted here on VJ. I just want you guys to give her a chance. She is really hurt and feels alone and just needs to vent. What happened to her potentially could have happened to any of us. Thank God, it was not the case for most of us. Just put yourself in her shoes, and just try to imagine if it had happened to you. How would you feel?

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You know it's easy for me to just say, "move on and get on with your life" but if you are anything like me, you will probably need to just suck it up and fly there and confront him face to face. I know that flies in the face of the whole money issue but it doesn't seem like you're gonna get over this until you have a conversation with him. Have you tried calling him? I know you said he doesn't call you much at all but does he answer the phone when you call him? Personally in this type of situation I need closure, otherwise I sit and wonder what if what if for months on end. It's just who I am.

After that though, if you decide to do this, I totally suggest therapy. Please don't take that the wrong way but this is the second relationship, possibly the third if you count the Moroccon, that you have encountered with men who are not healthy for you. Maybe you could see what's making you select these guys so that in the future you don't have to go through this?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

The counseling is a good idea, Doodle. I have known ppl who seem to always attract jerks and usually the same kind of jerk. You want to think they would learn but sometimes I think it's something in THEIR personality that attracts this kind of jerk.

Edited by moody

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.