Guillaryi

DCF Frankfurt - Jan 2021

179 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, cyndallita said:

does the transcript need to be a hard copy coming from the IRS or would the downloadable and printable form coming from IRS suffice?

Downloaded and printed is just fine.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Hello Everyone,

From what I understand, I have to send an email to the Frankfurt Consulate requesting emergency consular processing of my I-130 form. Is this the right email address:

frnuscisinquiries@state.gov

If they grant my request, do you fill out the I-130 form online or do you send a paper original to the consulate. If it is the latter, does anyone know what address in Frankfurt to send it to?

Thank you!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 11/1/2021 at 12:11 PM, CynthiaMUC said:

Hello Everyone,

From what I understand, I have to send an email to the Frankfurt Consulate requesting emergency consular processing of my I-130 form. Is this the right email address:

frnuscisinquiries@state.gov

If they grant my request, do you fill out the I-130 form online or do you send a paper original to the consulate. If it is the latter, does anyone know what address in Frankfurt to send it to?

Thank you!!!!

Yes. That is the right address. To request to file Form I-130 at the U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt, please send an email with proof of what the exceptional circumstance is to FrnUSCISInquiries@state.gov 

They will respond to your email with permission to file there. You file paper originals via mail. In the approval email, it will give you the address where you should send it.

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly do you need to bring to the interview? On the email so schedule an appointment it doesn't have any details and I'm not sure.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:29 PM, Guillaryi said:

My visa was also issued today, taking 10 weeks from start-to-finish!

First, about the interview at the Frankfurt Consulate: Come early, about 45 min before your appointment. Leave all electronics in your car. First queue at the entrance to the left to get a waiting number. Then queue at the security guard to the right to confirm that you don't have any electronics. Then queue at the security check entrance. Once you're inside queue for the cashiers' booth 22. You'll pay 325USD (or 277EUR on that day -- which was 5EUR more than the exchange rate), also they don't take EC/Giro cards!

After that you'll be called upon twice, either by number OR by name, so don't rely on the monitors, it might happen that your number isn't shown! First time is basic personal information check, if address is current etc. Second time is the interview with the consular officer. You'll first be sworn in, then you'll be asked questions depending on your case. All in the all, the entire process from entering the Consulate to leaving took about 90 minutes.

On CEAC (https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV), your status will be 'REFUSED' and stay so, even after the interview. Don't be alarmed, this is standard. Once your medical comes in, it will move into 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING'. A few hours later it will be 'ISSUED'.

Thanks for the journey everyone, see you in 2 years for removing conditions on the CR1. Congrats to everyone else who also got theirs!

1 hour ago, SeychelleD said:

What exactly do you need to bring to the interview? On the email so schedule an appointment it doesn't have any details and I'm not sure.

Take every document that you would have sent to the NVC, the I-864 with tax transcripts, original attachments to I-130, the documents that establish the ability to to file DCF such as a petitioner's permanent residence card.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Timeline

My husband just went for his interview last week. We had already mailed in all the originals, that we would have sent to the NVC a few weeks before we got the invitation for the interview/ and request to schedule medical exam. I made a whole filing folder with paperwork for my husband to bring. I had doubles of most originals, so I sent them again. They didn't ask him for a single document when he did his interview. He got his approval two days later.

7 hours ago, rebeclyna said:

My husband just went for his interview last week. We had already mailed in all the originals, that we would have sent to the NVC a few weeks before we got the invitation for the interview/ and request to schedule medical exam. I made a whole filing folder with paperwork for my husband to bring. I had doubles of most originals, so I sent them again. They didn't ask him for a single document when he did his interview. He got his approval two days later.

That's great! Congratulations. Yeah I asked the consulate and they said we didn't need anything besides the fee and my husband's passport! 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

We just received the notification "issued" on our tracker. How long did it take you to get passports? We chose the pick-up close to the Consulate and have yet to receive the email notification which would allow us to pick it up. How long did others have to wait?

I would love to hear from anyone who has done the same.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi!For packet 3, where do I get this?

"For Immigrant Visa Applicants PROOF OF DOCUMENT DELIVERY ADDRESS: Please remember to include a copy of your address registration confirmation page with the other documents that you send to the Consulate before your interview."

Thank you so much for your answers!

Timeline

My children's I-130 was processed via DCF in Frankfurt. I am trying to set up an USCIS account to track the mailing of their actual greencard but I am not able to do that. Has anyone else experienced these issues? It keeps saying unable to find account.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi Everybody!

for those who have already received their visas, where do you pay the immigrant fee? Is that done during the interview or after you have received the visa? 

thank you!

1 hour ago, cyndallita said:

for those who have already received their visas, where do you pay the immigrant fee?

The immigrant fee must be paid online after receiving the visa -- https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.