thine

N-400 April 2021 Filers (edited title)

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sercanned said:

First I asked him if he wants the 2 years green card and said give that at your oath ceremony then he gave me the congratulations letter

Lol, go take some sedative pills and just wait for your oath, congratulations again!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
Just now, Savva said:

Lol, go take some sedative pills and just wait for your oath, congratulations again!!!

I was put on paxil. It helps a lot. Before that I would sweat for no reason and feel like my inside is on fire. With the pills it's just worrying lol. Thanks!

On 6/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, Sarah_k92 said:

Thanks!! I didn’t know that. I’ve never used the transcripts in any of my applications and always been okay. But I’ll do that once we ACTUALLY get notice for an interview. But thanks!! 

I just saw this post and thought of you.  Here is a reason to have the tax transcripts "just in case:"

Finally done.

2 hours ago, Talako said:

I just saw this post and thought of you.  Here is a reason to have the tax transcripts "just in case:"

Thank you! Which transcript is best to get? I know they had different lists of categories. I reason I didn’t include them was every time I tried to download they were saving as internet links which you can’t upload. We unfortunately didn’t have a printer and I had to keep using my works printer and scanner. But thanks! This is good to know and best to be prepared! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

2 hours ago, Talako said:

Fixed this solution by just ordering them by mail 🙄 should have done that in the first place! Never mind! Thanks!! 

25 minutes ago, thine said:

Hello so I got my interview scheduled on August but it didint say what version (2008/2020) are we taking?

You take the 2008 test.

In cases where the initial interview takes place on or after April 19, 2021, the applicant takes the 2008 civics test.

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-e-chapter-2#S-E

or here:  https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/find-study-materials-and-resources/study-for-the-test

Note: USCIS will administer the 2008 civics test to all applicants whose initial examination (interview) is scheduled to occur on or after April 19, 2021 (regardless of filing date).

Finally done.

On 7/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, Sarah_k92 said:

Thank you! Which transcript is best to get? I know they had different lists of categories. I reason I didn’t include them was every time I tried to download they were saving as internet links which you can’t upload. We unfortunately didn’t have a printer and I had to keep using my works printer and scanner. But thanks! This is good to know and best to be prepared! 

I believe they are labeled "Tax Return Transcript."  I was able to download them as .pdf files.

Finally done.

3 minutes ago, Talako said:

I believe they are labeled "Tax Return Transcript."  I was able to download them as .pdf files.

Yeah I tried several times changing it and wouldn’t give me the option of pdf. I sent a request for them to be mailed which takes 8-10 days. Can’t imagine getting an interview or anything between that time. But definitely thank you for the heads up! 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Talako said:

Thank you. Sorry its just so busy  at work , so i always dumb questions before doing a research

Edited by thine

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Yeah I tried several times changing it and wouldn’t give me the option of pdf. I sent a request for them to be mailed which takes 8-10 days. Can’t imagine getting an interview or anything between that time. But definitely thank you for the heads up! 

I had to click to print them, then had the option to 'print to PDF' which just saves it as a PDF file.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

38 minutes ago, KayDeeCee said:

I had to click to print them, then had the option to 'print to PDF' which just saves it as a PDF file.

Blugh! Now that makes sense.. didn’t even think of that. 🙄 I requested everything by mail 😂 I’ll just do that. Thanks!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.