thine

N-400 April 2021 Filers (edited title)

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got an update from USCIS that my interview was scheduled. Just havent receive the actual letter yet. Anybody from April 2021 filers got an interview or scheduled interview yet?

4 hours ago, thine said:

I got an update from USCIS that my interview was scheduled. Just havent receive the actual letter yet. Anybody from April 2021 filers got an interview or scheduled interview yet?

I filed in April and have my interview in July (Tampa).  I didn’t get the letter until the next week but when I logged into USCIS, the date showed there immediately after I got ‘we have taken action on your account’ email.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, thine said:

Nope. From Chicago here. Applied during early 90 days window. July 13th is actual 5 year period completes. Applied April 29th 2021.

What about yours?

Timeline
3 hours ago, spicyguy said:

Nope. From Chicago here. Applied during early 90 days window. July 13th is actual 5 year period completes. Applied April 29th 2021.

What about yours?

I applied at Chicago too. I got an update form USCIS that my interview was scheduled.

Timeline
10 hours ago, TLCandLC said:

I filed in April and have my interview in July (Tampa).  I didn’t get the letter until the next week but when I logged into USCIS, the date showed there immediately after I got ‘we have taken action on your account’ email.

So you received the letter 1 week after that action taken email. And then  then the interview is scheduled the mext month is that it?

11 minutes ago, thine said:
10 hours ago, TLCandLC said:

So you received the letter 1 week after that action taken email. And then  then the interview is scheduled the mext month is that it?

The email came during the last week of May and the letter followed four or five days later.  My interview is scheduled for mid-July so roughly 7 weeks later.

I did not file within the 90 days before my three year elegibility date (filed two weeks after it).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all

I passed my interview yesterday and status is showing I'm on line for oath ceremony. Now what gets me is that during the interview officer looked surprised and asked me twice if I don't have even a traffic ticket. I said no sir. Now it got me worried that what if he didn't have my background check? What if they make me wait for my oath ceremony until they get my background check? 😞 what do you all think? Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Sercanned said:

Hi all

I passed my interview yesterday and status is showing I'm on line for oath ceremony. Now what gets me is that during the interview officer looked surprised and asked me twice if I don't have even a traffic ticket. I said no sir. Now it got me worried that what if he didn't have my background check? What if they make me wait for my oath ceremony until they get my background check? 😞 what do you all think? Thanks

As I understood from your previous posts you just love being worried lol, if your status is showing in line for the oath means your N400 was approved, (otherwise they can't put in in line for oath) so, calm down, be happy, and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Savva said:

As I understood from your previous posts you just love being worried lol, if your status is showing in line for the oath means your N400 was approved, (otherwise they can't put in in line for oath) so, calm down, be happy, and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I just have general anxiety lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sercanned said:

I just have general anxiety lol

Exactly hahaha, the hardest part of it (the wait plus the interview itself) is behind you, enjoy! Do you remember what the officer told you in the end of the interview? Didn't he give you a piece of paper?

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Savva said:

Exactly hahaha, the hardest part of it (the wait plus the interview itself) is behind you, enjoy! Do you remember what the officer told you in the end of the interview? Didn't he give you a piece of paper?

First I asked him if he wants the 2 years green card and said give that at your oath ceremony then he gave me the congratulations letter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.