msfayeD

I-751 Form was sent to Phoenix Lockbox but ended up delivered in Chase Bank

37 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Does anyone here had an experience sending their I-751 forms in USCIS Phoenix lockbox and ended up being delivered in Chase bank? I sent my documents to correct address which is:

USCIS

Attn: I-751

1820 E skyharbor Circle S

Suite 100

Phoenix, AR 85034

On my proof of delivery it showed that it was delivered on Dec 22 and was signed by DE ROZARIO but until now I have not received  any receipt and USCIS have not cash out the money from our bank, and I checked again with UPS to get a shipping info to make sure that they delivered it to the correct address and got surprised that it was being delivered to CHASE.. I am frustrated right now knowing that the documents was not delivered to the correct office which is USCIS, and worried that someone might throw it away or open the package. I tried to call USCIS but it only directs me to automated call and could not get a hold with a representative. Please help if anyone here has the same experience as mine. I will greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you in advance

8 minutes ago, Ms. Karen said:

Hello, 

Does anyone here had an experience sending their I-751 forms in USCIS Phoenix lockbox and ended up being delivered in Chase bank? I sent my documents to correct address which is:

USCIS

Suite 100

Phoenix, AR 85034

On my proof of delivery it showed that it was delivered on Dec 22 and was signed by DE ROZARIO but until now I have not received  any receipt and USCIS have not cash out the money from our bank, and I checked again with UPS to get a shipping info to make sure that they delivered it to the correct address and got surprised that it was being delivered to CHASE.. I am frustrated right now knowing that the documents was not delivered to the correct office which is USCIS, and worried that someone might throw it away or open the package. I tried to call USCIS but it only directs me to automated call and could not get a hold with a representative. Please help if anyone here has the same experience as mine. I will greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you in advance

1820 E Skyharbor in Phoenix AZ is actually a really big building with other businesses and agencies who have their offices there. I doubt it got delivered to Chase since you specifically addressed it to USCIS. I had to send my I-90 there and forgot to add the suite number. It got delivered and the receipt notice came without any issue.

But it's a little odd that your check hasn't been cashed. One trick I tried when calling the USCIS phone number is selecting the option to "Change My Address". It asked me if I wanted to talk to someone and it transferred me to a person. Not sure if that still works but you can try.

Thank you.

But it just weird because the shipping info where UPS delivered the package was I-751 Chase and the address itself. That's why I freaked out when I saw that it was delivered in CHASE. Hopefully I get my notice of action/receipt soon or else I need to re-submit again my paperwork but I will call USCIS again to confirm with them what action should I do in this case. I also called UPS to recover the package since it stated on their info that it was delivered to CHASE not USCIS. 

58 minutes ago, msfayeD said:

Hello, 

USCIS

Suite 100

Phoenix, AR 85034

Thank you in advance

yes the address is correct. it is a Chase building. who knows may be they store the applications in the under ground basement to dust until they get to it 

duh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

It's currently taking 2 months to receive receipt notices from USCIS.  So don't sweat. I personally know 3 people who waited that long ...that was around the last quarter of 2020.

Since you sent at the end of December 2020, I bet you it hasn't been touched yet as USCIS may have just got back to work last week Monday and you won't receive anything till March 2021. You have to factor in Christmas and New Year holiday break that these Government officials take. And there are more holidays coming. And then add inauguration and all that...So sit tight. 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

I am aware that it will take long, but my other concern is where my document was delivered, is it weird that I put the correct address but ended up being delivered to CHASE, that's why I am confused. Does any incoming documents are being drop to CHASE instead directly to USCIS? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

@igoyougoduke did already cover the Chase aspect of your question @msfayeD

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Below is from their website, may be this is helpful.

• The USCIS Lockbox facilities located in Chicago, Illinois; Phoenix, Arizona; and Lewisville, Texas, are operated by a Department of Treasury designated financial agent.

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

15 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

1820 E Skyharbor in Phoenix AZ is actually a really big building with other businesses and agencies who have their offices there. I doubt it got delivered to Chase since you specifically addressed it to USCIS. I had to send my I-90 there and forgot to add the suite number. It got delivered and the receipt notice came without any issue.

But it's a little odd that your check hasn't been cashed. One trick I tried when calling the USCIS phone number is selecting the option to "Change My Address". It asked me if I wanted to talk to someone and it transferred me to a person. Not sure if that still works but you can try.

I am on the same boat! I have sent my i-485 to the Phoenix address and its delivered on Nov 20,2020. Delivery has been signed by De Rozario. I haven’t received the notice yet. I have called USCIS and spoke to USCIS agent but its not helpful, agent basically said that the application details are not in the system yet and they don’t have any updates unless the form details are entered into the system. I have asked whether to send a new application since it has been two and half months already, she denied that option because duplicate applications can cause rejections and asked me to wait. How do you know that the package had been delivered to CHASE instead of USCIS? For my package tracking history shows that the package has been delivered to USCIS address

Edited by Pheonix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Chase building specifically their home lending advisory team https://homelendingadvisor.chase.com/az/phoenix

You are all set. Nothing to worry about.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I freaked out too when my January delivery said that. I had to go back and find my UPS label to double check I addressed it correctly.

Delivered To
CHASE

1820 E SKY HARBOR CIR S

PHOENIX, AZ, 85034, US

Left At: Mail Room

Received By: LOPEZ

There's another thread from a year ago with someone who had the same issue, USCIS received it fine days later.  Based on other replies in this thread I would say they are just backed up right now and we will hear soon!

On 1/16/2021 at 11:23 AM, Gslice said:

I freaked out too when my January delivery said that. I had to go back and find my UPS label to double check I addressed it correctly.

Delivered To
CHASE

1820 E SKY HARBOR CIR S

PHOENIX, AZ, 85034, US

Left At: Mail Room

Received By: LOPEZ

There's another thread from a year ago with someone who had the same issue, USCIS received it fine days later.  Based on other replies in this thread I would say they are just backed up right now and we will hear soon!

hopefully we hear soon from USCIS, the agony of waiting is so frustrating but I'm glad that there's a forum like this, it lessen our worries about our petition.

thanks for the comment.:)

On 1/16/2021 at 9:50 AM, MaleAlpha said:

Chase building specifically their home lending advisory team https://homelendingadvisor.chase.com/az/phoenix

You are all set. Nothing to worry about.

thanks for this info. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.