Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Heart1ess said:

Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing your timeline? I am a February filer but would like to know what day is Vermont processing right now. 

Best of luck in the upcoming journey with the N400

Mailed I751 -1/02/2021

I751 received and accepted  2/11/2021

Finger prints waived -4/11/21

card being produced 2/11/2022

Hope this helps

best of luck!

2 hours ago, classicme11 said:

Mailed I751 -1/02/2021

I751 received and accepted  2/11/2021

Finger prints waived -4/11/21

card being produced 2/11/2022

Hope this helps

best of luck!

Wow you sent it on January 2nd and they received and accepted February 11th 😯. They took more than a month. But I’m glad your journey is almost over.

my received  date is February 2nd 2021

Thank you for sharing!

2 hours ago, Heart1ess said:

Wow you sent it on January 2nd and they received and accepted February 11th 😯. They took more than a month. But I’m glad your journey is almost over.

Thank you for sharing!

I think you might get a final decision in March. My case was received Jan 15th 2021 and approved on Jan 25th 2022 (Interview waived). 

Edited by Immi_Matter

Hello I have a question. My husband and I have joint ofc for immigration. Which is pending we filed for I-751 , but he’s been sending a lot of money to his family all the time, we end up having fight so I want to take my name out of from the bank account. Will that be a issue ?

On 2/12/2022 at 9:49 PM, Immi_Matter said:

I think you might get a final decision in March. My case was received Jan 15th 2021 and approved on Jan 25th 2022 (Interview waived). 

EAC filer ?

On 2/12/2022 at 7:16 PM, Heart1ess said:

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks so much! Im sure you will get a decision by March :) 

On 2/12/2022 at 9:49 PM, Immi_Matter said:

Interesting! Our case was also received January 15th, 2021 and we haven't heard anything. Hopefully we hear back soon! Congratulations on your approval!

On 2/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, Jan filer said:

Hello I have a question. My husband and I have joint ofc for immigration. Which is pending we filed for I-751 , but he’s been sending a lot of money to his family all the time, we end up having fight so I want to take my name out of from the bank account. Will that be a issue ?

EAC filer ?

Yes. 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:18 PM, Sarah&Facundo said:

Interesting! Our case was also received January 15th, 2021 and we haven't heard anything. Hopefully we hear back soon! Congratulations on your approval!

Thanks! I'm in NJ as well (Newark office).  Did you have an interview for AOS/initial green card? 

If you previously had an interview, it's very likely you wouldn't have an interview again for ROC except in rare cases. Mount Laurel processing times are shorter than Newark. I think you may see some movement on your case soon. Hopefully you get an approval soon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

EAC here I submitted Jan 15th I just got a notice my case was transferred to another office. Does anyone know what this means and why that happened ? Have not filed n400

YSC filer Jan 2021 and concurrent N400 filed last month. Case transferred to the Charlotte office dated Feb 15. Looks like it will be a dual interview and hoping it pushes through quick.

x

4 hours ago, Scott Br said:

YSC filer Jan 2021 and concurrent N400 filed last month. Case transferred to the Charlotte office dated Feb 15. Looks like it will be a dual interview and hoping it pushes through quick.

Did you get a physical letter or your online status changed? 

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

16 hours ago, Immi_Matter said:

Thanks! I'm in NJ as well (Newark office).  Did you have an interview for AOS/initial green card? 

If you previously had an interview, it's very likely you wouldn't have an interview again for ROC except in rare cases. Mount Laurel processing times are shorter than Newark. I think you may see some movement on your case soon. Hopefully you get an approval soon! 

Hopefully! Yes, we had an AOS interview at Mount Laurel in 2019. Usually Mount Laurel does move faster than Newark, but evidently this time that wasn't the case since you got your approval before us! lol But this is all coming from EAC anyway.

Edited by Sarah&Facundo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.