Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, vantango said:

Anyone with Vermont center here?

Yep, plenty of us.  You can take a look at the spreadsheet here.  No EAC approvals yet (at least, none reported on the Google Doc).  

Husband just entered N400 territory, we'll file that as soon as the USCIS website is fully operational!  Getting a 500 error when trying to log in, ha.  What else would you expect?

14 hours ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Yep, plenty of us.  You can take a look at the spreadsheet here.  No EAC approvals yet (at least, none reported on the Google Doc).  

Husband just entered N400 territory, we'll file that as soon as the USCIS website is fully operational!  Getting a 500 error when trying to log in, ha.  What else would you expect?

Wow I just realized this too, the website is down Im trying to send mine finally.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

We are EAC but my case was transferred to NBC

I received an update today 

January 11, 2022

New Card Is Being Produced

On January 11, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
On 1/8/2022 at 10:17 PM, mysticdolphin95 said:

I guess I am first EAC to get approved, since we got the "New Card is being produced today" unless it's cheating because my case was transferred to NBC.

BTW, I filed for N-400 on November 16 2021. On the very next day Nov 17th 2021 my I-751 case was transferred to National Benefits Center.  Seems likely that the filing of the N-400 resulted in the I-751 being transferred and finally resulted in the "New card" today. 

I'm curious if others are going to see similar results with their I-751 being expedited by the filing of the N-400 or if my case being transferred one day later was coincidence.  

jDSUBz2.gif

Had my interview today and approved.

Super easy, they can tell by the information you send in and they way you are as a couple that you are genuine. 

Good luck to the rest of the I-175's, I'm sending in my N400 now, might as well get that one rolling. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Approved :Yes

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

4 minutes ago, AlexeiMaughan said:

Super easy, they can tell by the information you send in and they way you are as a couple that you are genuine. 

Good luck to the rest of the I-175's, I'm sending in my N400 now, might as well get that one rolling. 

Congrats!

i agree, it’s super easy!  We were only in the IO’s office for about 10 minutes. He asked about 4 simple basic questions while he went thru the packet we submitted.  

told us all looked good then asked if we like to submit any additional documents. 

few days later status shows “New card being produced”.  

2 years of unnecessary stress and worrying. 

my wife wants to wait a while before filling her n400.  She said she needs a break from USCIS!  😁

4 hours ago, George & Roth said:

I guess I am first EAC to get approved, since we got the "New Card is being produced today" unless it's cheating because my case was transferred to NBC.

BTW, I filed for N-400 on November 16 2021. On the very next day Nov 17th 2021 my I-751 case was transferred to National Benefits Center.  Seems likely that the filing of the N-400 resulted in the I-751 being transferred and finally resulted in the "New card" today. 

I'm curious if others are going to see similar results with their I-751 being expedited by the filing of the N-400 or if my case being transferred one day later was coincidence.  

Great news. Congrats! 

2 hours ago, AlexeiMaughan said:

Congrats! When was your biometrics waived?

2 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

Congrats!

i agree, it’s super easy!  We were only in the IO’s office for about 10 minutes. He asked about 4 simple basic questions while he went thru the packet we submitted.  

told us all looked good then asked if we like to submit any additional documents. 

few days later status shows “New card being produced”.  

2 years of unnecessary stress and worrying. 

my wife wants to wait a while before filling her n400.  She said she needs a break from USCIS!  😁

Your wife is right. Congrats! Did you have  interview first time as well for 2 year Green Card. 

17 hours ago, George & Roth said:

Congrats! I'm at 11 months waiting. Kinda hesitant on filing N-400 because from reading other threads it seems that sometimes they stop processing I-751 once N-400 is filed. Not sure if your case proves different. Could be coincidence or maybe it varies depending on processing center.

Timeline
1 hour ago, vantango said:

Congrats! I'm at 11 months waiting. Kinda hesitant on filing N-400 because from reading other threads it seems that sometimes they stop processing I-751 once N-400 is filed. Not sure if your case proves different. Could be coincidence or maybe it varies depending on processing center.

I think we would file the N-400 ASAP no matter the impact on the I-751, since the N-400 being approved faster would be well worth the annoyance of the I-751 taking longer. 

But, as I said, it seems that the filing of the N-400 spurred them to transfer my case to NBC, which resulted in my case going faster. Maybe the whole thing is just random 

jDSUBz2.gif

17 hours ago, Immi_Matter said:

Great news. Congrats! 

Congrats! When was your biometrics waived?

My biometrics wasn't waived. I had them done back in July of 2021. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.