Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning!

I am so happy right now.

I accidentally forgot to sign the credit card form authorization when i sent my packet , but luckily today when i check my account there is a pending $680 charged from USCIS.

TIMELINE :

Packet sent : 01.11.21

Packet received : 01.13.21

Credit card pending Auth : 02.17.21

No text yet. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, DFW0114 said:

Good morning!

I am so happy right now.

I accidentally forgot to sign the credit card form authorization when i sent my packet , but luckily today when i check my account there is a pending $680 charged from USCIS.

TIMELINE :

No text yet. 

Good for you.....  have you received the NOA ?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Joselio said:

Good for you.....  have you received the NOA ?

No, I haven't. I just saw the pending charged in my account when i checked this morning. I think it will take 1 week before they send the NOA . Hoping to receive a text today so I'll be able to know which service center at least.

Edited by DFW0114

Timeline
4 hours ago, DFW0114 said:

No, I haven't. I just saw the pending charged in my account when i checked this morning. I think it will take 1 week before they send the NOA . Hoping to receive a text today so I'll be able to know which service center at least.

I just called USCIS and waited for almost an hour and was able to get my receipt number : mine starts with SRC 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 2/16/2021 at 9:22 AM, hollyeliz said:

I filed the first day possible of my 90 days, as my GC expires 04/03. So I have a little less than two months left, but given the delays, I’m worried that won’t be enough time if I reapply. 

We filled with similar timing of you and got the check cashed today

Timeline

We filled/sent package a day after the 90 days. Got check cashed today not NOA, or text yet... thinking I will call...

TIMELINE :

Packet received : 01.12.21

Check cashed : 02.17.21

No text yet. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Finally got our check cashed and received the text message with our receipt number (MSC)

Timeline:

Visa Category - CR1
Packet Sent - 01/08/21 (UPS)

Packet Received - 01/12/21

Check Cashed - 02/17/21

Text Received - 02/17/21 (MSC Service Center)

Here's the google sheet to track how fast the cases filed in January are being processed. Please fill this out if you've filed a case in January. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/

Edited by Kuneesa

Timeline

*** UPDATE ***

We filled/sent package a day after the 90 days. Got check cashed today not NOA, or text yet... thinking I will call...

TIMELINE :

Visa Category: K1

Packet received : 01.12.21

Check cashed : 02.17.21

Text Received: 02.17.21 (SCR Service Center)

Just Updated the google doc's file

On 2/11/2021 at 9:08 AM, Oksmanoks said:

We have the same timeline but for my understanding...I came in the US on May 2018 but only got my permanent residency card on April 2019. So technically, it's only been 2 years this year that I am considered a legal permanent resident of the US. Therefore, I can file for N-400 in April of 2022 which is the 3rd year of being a legal permanent resident. 

I hope this kinda makes sense. :)

Hi, I don’t think that’s accurate. I have similar timeline with yours. You got your card on 4/05/2019 (i picked 5th as random date of April). Assuming you are married to US citizen, your 3rd anniversary would be 4/5/2022. Since you can file 90 days before that, the earliest you can file is 01/05/2022. So you can start filing in January 2022! Hope that helps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
12 hours ago, DFW0114 said:

Good morning!

I am so happy right now.

TIMELINE :

No text yet. 

I realized I made the same mistake and forgot to sign the credit card authorization form; I didn't even notice there was a space for it.

But the bigger mistake I made was completely forgetting to include a copy of my wife's green card (front and back)! I assumed they would have it on file in their system.

I should have read the instructions more carefully.

Do I re-submit an entire application including copies of my wife's green card and a SIGNED credit card authorization form? We don't want to end up getting charged TWICE for our application. USCIS never refunds anything, right?

Or do I submit just these two things as an amendment / RFE before USCIS tells me 2~3 months from now what I forgot to include?

Here's what my packet consisted of:

G-1450 (missing my signature for credit card authorization)

G-1145

I-751

Copy of House Deed

Copy of Apartment Lease Agreements

Copy of 2019 Tax Return (we haven't done our 2020 taxes yet)

Copy of Joint Credit Cards

Photo of whole family gathering for Christmas 2019

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Simple_Guy said:

I realized I made the same mistake and forgot to sign the credit card authorization form; I didn't even notice there was a space for it.

But the bigger mistake I made was completely forgetting to include a copy of my wife's green card (front and back)! I assumed they would have it on file in their system.

Do I re-submit an entire application including copies of my wife's green card and a SIGNED credit card authorization form? We don't want to end up getting charged TWICE for our application. USCIS never refunds anything, right?

Or do I submit just these two things as an amendment / RFE before USCIS tells me 2~3 months from now what I forgot to include?

G-1145

I-751

Copy of House Deed

10 minutes ago, Simple_Guy said:

G-1145

I-751

Copy of House Deed

Photo of whole family gathering for Christmas 2019

I would say just wait until they charge your credit card. When did they received your packet btw? 
If you have any pending credit card authorization from USCIS, its a good sign. Now, for the greencard copies I will wait until the request for it. An RFE actually is not a bad thing, it’s a sign that someone is working on your case. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, DFW0114 said:

I would say just wait until they charge your credit card. When did they received your packet btw? 
If you have any pending credit card authorization from USCIS, its a good sign. Now, for the greencard copies I will wait until the request for it. An RFE actually is not a bad thing, it’s a sign that someone is working on your case. 

I dropped it off at my local post office 2 hours ago. Priority Mail. Expected to arrive February 20, 2021 by 9:00 PM. So yeah, they definitely haven't received it yet lol.

I'm hoping I can stop it in transit and just cancel shipping so I can get the packet back and fix my mistakes.

Edited by Simple_Guy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.