Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NMandAD said:

Hi Everyone!

I I-751 petition was delivered on Jan 20. I just called uscis and talked to the agent. He is said it takes 90 days to input all the information in system so he doesn't have any updates on my petition.

I got the same response, it was disappointing to hear no further status update but a generic response. 

Hey all.

Petition received 14th Jan. Still waiting for receipt notice to arrive. Have learnt that I am eligible to apply for naturalisation in November even if I-751 has not completed yet. Anyone else thinking about doing this too?

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Approved :Yes

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Approved :Yes

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

9 hours ago, Gleeson said:

Mine got received on 1/4 and I haven't yet to hear anything and of course I forgot to attach the electronic communication form and because of the upcoming move, my mailing address is my in-laws - it feels like it's the worst combo :( The money order has not been cashed out so I called to see what's up and all I heard was that it's not processed hence I would have to wait and there's a massive delay. This wait is eating me alive everyday. Is anyone who filed early January sitting on the same boat?

I also wish we didn't have to wait for our NOAs such long time. When we were applying for AOS, it took A FEW DAYS! I will be relieved when the check is cashed as our first AOS petition was rejected ( something silly, don't even remember what) so I can always wonder whether we made some mistakes this time as well. Are you signed up for myUSCIS account? It used to be a reliable source of information before but I'm not sure how it is now. But be kind to yourself don't let it eat you alive!

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

18 hours ago, linuxma said:

Just got my NOA too and it’s LIN case received January 6th too 

Does your NOA show only your name under Petitioner and Beneficiary? I was little nervous thinking they might did typo, wasn’t sure😅

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Faith & Love said:

Does your NOA show only your name under Petitioner and Beneficiary? I was little nervous thinking they might did typo, wasn’t sure😅

My full name shows in both under petitioner and  beneficiary 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
17 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

We got Texas Service Center! Is there a significance to where they send you or is it just random? 

I got Texas too, apparently it's one of the fastest but there's always exceptions! It seems like some service centers process applications that are bound for interviews and others tent to process the cases where interview might be waived. It depends what Visa you originally applied for and if you already got an interview for adjustment of status. But I think I saw a november filler with SRC get his 10 years GC in about 3 months. For others depending on their situation it's been dragging for more than 2 years.

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

13 hours ago, Tella&T said:

I also wish we didn't have to wait for our NOAs such long time. When we were applying for AOS, it took A FEW DAYS! I will be relieved when the check is cashed as our first AOS petition was rejected ( something silly, don't even remember what) so I can always wonder whether we made some mistakes this time as well. Are you signed up for myUSCIS account? It used to be a reliable source of information before but I'm not sure how it is now. But be kind to yourself don't let it eat you alive!

Yes, I have myUSCIS account too but I think it's only good after I receive a receipt number and register the number as my case. I can't do much till I know what my receipt number is. You are right, there's nothing I can do but to wait but as the cases that arrived later than mine get processed before mine, I get more anxious hah. I hope we all hear back soon. Either rejected or not, I'd like to know soon so I can react to be in a timely-manner, you know.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Good news from me too! Received a text today with a receipt number staring with LIN and saying that the official receipt to follow in the mail.

I sent my forms on Jan 11th and they were received on the 12th.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Our petition was received on the 12th as well but no text and no money taken out of the account yet. :( Keeping our fingers crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

They received our package Jan 4th, the check cleared yesterday. Waiting on the NOA in the mail.

And my wife is desperate to renew her driving license with the NOA 1. So am I, so that I don't need to be a taxi to Shoprite, Target, Old Navy, Skechers, Wholefoods, Asian Supermarket......PLEASE SEND HELP 

Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

22 hours ago, Gleeson said:

Yes, I have myUSCIS account too but I think it's only good after I receive a receipt number and register the number as my case. I can't do much till I know what my receipt number is. You are right, there's nothing I can do but to wait but as the cases that arrived later than mine get processed before mine, I get more anxious hah. I hope we all hear back soon. Either rejected or not, I'd like to know soon so I can react to be in a timely-manner, you know.

Can you tell me how do you register the number as the case on myUSCIS? For some reason I don't remember having to do that so I was assuming it is automatic. Everything seems so unpredictable. I read somebody's post yesterday how they had to wait 2 months for their extension letter...

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.