melusine10

N-400 January 2021

376 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sudan
Timeline
23 hours ago, FILA2019 said:

The Biometric Reuse notice just showed up on my N-400 online profile without any email or text notifications. However, the notice date is 2/28 (Sunday). I filed my N-400 on 1/13/2021. 

Do you mean it should under the documents section?

Timeline
26 minutes ago, FILA2019 said:

Yes, it should be there once it's issued.

Nice, but did the status changed in the main page before you found the document?

Timeline
On 2/23/2021 at 5:21 PM, ajfaal1 said:

Hi everyone! Jan 21 filer here from ND but we are under MN office. I applied Jan 26 and got NOA the next day. My biometrics appointment was scheduled Feb 6th for Mar 2nd. I am hoping for speedy case but could be wishful thinking as I heard MN office is one of the slowest in the country lol🤦‍♀️.  Goodluck to you all! 

Hey how did your appointment go, did you receive a reuse notice or did you had to go the ASC office?

Timeline
Just now, FILA2019 said:

No, nothing has changed.

That’s weird shouldn’t it at least say that biometric appointment scheduled. Seems like there are no one way to show updates. 

good luck with everything and thanks for answering!

5 hours ago, Mano1 said:

Hey how did your appointment go, did you receive a reuse notice or did you had to go the ASC office?

Hi! My appointment was good. I didn’t get a reuse had to go in at the ASC in Fargo. A 4 hour drive for me lol. My appointment was for 12pm. I got into the building around 11.45. Had to wait about 10 mins for the officer who seemed to have went for lunch. The process took less than 5 mins in total lol. She assured me they are now taking interviews in Fargo. So hopefully that saves me the trip to Minneapolis fingers crossed. My status updated to ‘your case is being actively reviewed by the USCIS’ within an hour of being there. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mano1 said:

That’s weird shouldn’t it at least say that biometric appointment scheduled. Seems like there are no one way to show updates. 

good luck with everything and thanks for answering!

Not for reuse.....in that case there is no biometrics appointment and the next status change will be interview set.

I-130                                                            CR-1

Filed: 1/13/2010                                         NVC Receive: 3/31/2010

NOA1: 1/22/2010                                       Consulate Receive: 3/31/2010 

NOA2: 2/3/2010                                         Interview: 4/26/2010

Approval: 5/13/2010

Date of Entry: 5/17/2010

I-751                                                            N-400

Filed: 2/18/2012                                        Filed: 2/11/2021

NOA1: 2/23/2012                                      NOA1: 2/12/2021

Biometrics: 3/12/2012                             Biometrics: Reuse Notice 2/19/2021

Interview: N/A                                            Interview: 4/6/2021

Approval: 7/11/2012                                Approval: 4/6/2021

Green Card Received: 7/19/2011

Oath of Allegiance: 5/6/2021

On 2/18/2021 at 10:09 PM, Pres19 said:

This is amazing and thank you for your help! I sent them an email with my details and the UPS tracking number showing the application was delivered on 1/12/21.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to get information out of the virtual assistant? I found no way of interrupting or getting the assistant to answer my question.

Any updates on your case? 

My situation is similar to yours, my paper app was delivered on 01/19 Lewisville,TX lockbox and no updates yet. Looks like TX office hasn't started reviewing january cases. 

17 hours ago, ArtN said:

Any updates on your case? 

My situation is similar to yours, my paper app was delivered on 01/19 Lewisville,TX lockbox and no updates yet. Looks like TX office hasn't started reviewing january cases. 

They finally cashed my fee check yesterday. Hopefully the receipt notice is coming soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 3/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, jamm6512 said:

Appointment has been set for April 14th at 2:05pm!! Woot woot!

Congratulation!!!!....Way to go over the last lap of your immigration journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.