Thewander

Dublin, ireland interview

665 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mjdp89 said:

What information do they need in order to book appointment? I tried email as well but nil response ☹️

Name, address, DOB, date of interview if you’re a CR1 applicant.

They then email you with a list of Qs - just like intended US address, passport number, etc. 

On 5/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, S.Bannon said:

Called the Mater today and got a medical appointment for July 9th. It was the earliest they had available even though my interview date is June 4th. It's something I suppose. 

Called Mater Private, they said there is an early available appointment is June 30th. If you wanna try and move your appointment?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello there! Do you know how long does the US embassy in Dublin take to give the passport back after the visa interview? Also, is it possible to pick up the passport or they will just mail it?

Thank you and I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Liagiu said:

Hello there! Do you know how long does the US embassy in Dublin take to give the passport back after the visa interview? Also, is it possible to pick up the passport or they will just mail it?

Thank you and I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question. 

I don't know for certain, but I think it's 2 - 3 weeks (from the website and from previous posters in Ireland forum). 

Timeline

vaccine records.

hi guys. Is anyone else having/had trouble getting a copy of the immunisation records for their medical due to the HSE Cyber Attack?

I requested mine today and was informed those records are also affected because of the cyber attack.

2 hours ago, S.Bannon said:

vaccine records.

hi guys. Is anyone else having/had trouble getting a copy of the immunisation records for their medical due to the HSE Cyber Attack?

I requested mine today and was informed those records are also affected because of the cyber attack.

Is there anyway you can do blood test that you are already vaccinated or has immunity? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mjdp89 said:

Is there anyway you can do blood test that you are already vaccinated or has immunity? 

Update:

My GP's office found my file in the archives. Lol God bless the archives 😂

Timeline

I have my interview this Friday. My medical was scheduled for June 23rd I called the Mater today on the odd chance there might be some cancellations and they said they had a cancellation TOMORROW at 1.30 which I gladly accepted.

If you are on a cancellation list for medicals, it really is worth given them a call yourself. And definitely worth waiting however long til they answer the phone. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, SIRE said:

Done with the interview!! as others have mentioned before, its all a smooth process. To summarize, security will only let you in sharp at your appointment time, we reached 15 mins before but they only let us in on time, only those with an appointment can enter the embassy (in our case). Security is similar to airport checks, then you are guided and given directions to follow. Once you enter the other building, they will call your name to submit documents. Thankfully I took everything we had with me including W2s for 2020 along with tax returns etc and also ensured to upload all documents before the interview date. Once you submit the documents, the VO will call you to the interview counter once they are done reviewing the docs, interview lasts for about 5-10 mins depending on individual case.

Bit of an advise to everyone preparing for their interview, I understand its a bit stressful but in my opinion the whole experience is so much better than anticipated. Really appreciate the embassy staff and everybody, they were all quite nice and polite.

I want to thank everybody who helped and shared their experience and good luck to the rest! :D  

Congrats!!!! 🤩😍

USCIS 
08/12/2020 - Married in Ireland 💒

09/15/2020 - Submitted I-130 packet via mail to Lewisville, Texas 🗳️

09/25/2020 - NOA 1 (Nebraska Service Center) 💌

12/23/2020 - Status Update (Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS) 👀

01/25/2021 - NOA 2 (Approved in 122 Days @ Nebraska Service Center) 🌹

NVC 

02/02/2021 - Welcome Letter ❣️

02/03/2021 -  Paid NVC Fees 💸

02/16/2021 - Submit everything to NVC 💟

02/17/2021 - Documentarily Qualified 🌈

Embassy 👈

07/05/2021 - Medical
18/05/2021 - Embassy received case

18/05/2021 - Interview Letter

24/06/2021 - Interview - Approved (pending police certificates) 🥳🥳🥳

28/06/2021 - Posted police certificates and passport to embassy

29/06/2021 - Police certificates and passport arrived at embassy

01/07/2021 - CEAC status Issued 🥳

03/07/2021 - Visa in hand 👑

09/07/2021 - Arrived to USA

09/10/2021 - Greencard arrived

Timeline
On 5/31/2021 at 10:45 AM, SIRE said:

Done with the interview!! as others have mentioned before, its all a smooth process. To summarize, security will only let you in sharp at your appointment time, we reached 15 mins before but they only let us in on time, only those with an appointment can enter the embassy (in our case). Security is similar to airport checks, then you are guided and given directions to follow. Once you enter the other building, they will call your name to submit documents. Thankfully I took everything we had with me including W2s for 2020 along with tax returns etc and also ensured to upload all documents before the interview date. Once you submit the documents, the VO will call you to the interview counter once they are done reviewing the docs, interview lasts for about 5-10 mins depending on individual case.

Bit of an advise to everyone preparing for their interview, I understand its a bit stressful but in my opinion the whole experience is so much better than anticipated. Really appreciate the embassy staff and everybody, they were all quite nice and polite.

I want to thank everybody who helped and shared their experience and good luck to the rest! :D  

Congratulations! What questions did they ask you? Did they ask for the 2020 tax documents?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.