Thewander

Dublin, ireland interview

665 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, neca said:

Yes, nerves are starting to build! I'm trying to account for so many variables, I wish I was going in to the interview too. I'll report back tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how the day goes lol.

I recently described to a friend: this process is like going through your whole schooling and not knowing if you're going to pass until the day of graduation.

That sounds highly accurate.

Best of luck today! 

23 hours ago, IrishMosquito84 said:

Oh no its not easy for people doing it the legal way.   They make it easy for illegals but people who want to do the right thing are almost punished for having to use their trash 1995 website. 

It's sad, but true. Did you hear back yet regarding your uploaded documents? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
19 minutes ago, familybasedvisa12 said:

It's sad, but true. Did you hear back yet regarding your uploaded documents? 

Nope not a peep. I literally emailed them the second they sent me the message about not receiving them and they couldn't even respond.  

On 5/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, neca said:

Yes, nerves are starting to build! I'm trying to account for so many variables, I wish I was going in to the interview too. I'll report back tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how the day goes lol.

I recently described to a friend: this process is like going through your whole schooling and not knowing if you're going to pass until the day of graduation.

Good news I hope? How did it go?

Timeline
On 5/11/2021 at 6:34 PM, IrishMosquito84 said:

Nope not a peep. I literally emailed them the second they sent me the message about not receiving them and they couldn't even respond.  

Anything yet? We also had to submit an extra document. They kept my husband's passport though. Status still says refused for us

Timeline
23 hours ago, neca said:

Another update, we just got a follow up email...

image.thumb.png.ab51f23cfdd6a9400e2366d5cfdea6e9.png

I'm taking this as an approval! 🥳 Thanks for all of your help and support over this time, friends; here's hoping you all get similar news as well.

Hey Congrats!!!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, JolieBR19 said:

Anything yet? We also had to submit an extra document. They kept my husband's passport though. Status still says refused for us

I got a email today that said they got our documents and they were waiting to be reviewed.  Good news I guess. 

Timeline
Just now, IrishMosquito84 said:

I got a email today that said they got our documents and they were waiting to be reviewed.  Good news I guess. 

Sounds like we're at the same stage then. We got the same yesterday. I'll let you know if our status changes on CEAC in the coming days. 

We're almost there!!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, JolieBR19 said:

Sounds like we're at the same stage then. We got the same yesterday. I'll let you know if our status changes on CEAC in the coming days. 

We're almost there!!

They didn't say anything about sending the paperwork to the Embassy though which was odd. So hopefully they'll just review it on their end and approve us. 

Hey everyone, wanted to update that we had our interview and were approved! I don't think we would have been approved had we not known about the CEAC upload requirement, which they checked when we were there, so thanks everyone for that information. They mentioned that it would take up to 10 working days to get the passport back. 

It sounds like you're all near the end which is super exciting!

Edited by familybasedvisa12

Timeline
2 minutes ago, familybasedvisa12 said:

Hey everyone, wanted to update that we had our interview and were approved! I don't think we would have been approved had we not known about the CEAC upload requirement, which they checked when we were there, so thanks everyone for that information. It sounds like you're all near the end which is super exciting!

Congrats! Do you mean the uploading of 2020 taxes?

9 minutes ago, Thewander said:

Congrats! Do you mean the uploading of 2020 taxes?

I uploaded EVERYTHING after seeing posts on this thread. The officer simply rejected documents that weren't needed within CEAC (I checked right after the interview). Didn't want to take chances.

To your question: yes, that includes 2020 taxes which we brought to the interview as well. 

Edited by familybasedvisa12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.