Thewander

Dublin, ireland interview

665 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Martha86 said:

Congratulations on you visa:) do you mind if I ask you a question? My interview was also on 2nd of December, did you get your medical done before or after the interview? I did my medical after and waiting since then 😔

We had the medical about two weeks before the interview. It’s worth emailing them, they never replied to me but our case did move forward the day after I emailed them. I’d been waiting a couple weeks before then.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Niamh said:

We had the medical about two weeks before the interview. It’s worth emailing them, they never replied to me but our case did move forward the day after I emailed them. I’d been waiting a couple weeks before then.

Thank you so much! 

Just now, Martha86 said:

Congratulations on you visa:) do you mind if I ask you a question? My interview was also on 2nd of December, did you get your medical done before or after the interview? I did my medical after and waiting since then 😔

Hi, 

You can read Niamh's posts on previous pages. I saw that Niamh got the interview on 2nd Dec and got the medical exam before a week. So have you emailed/called to the Embassy again? If is there anything wrong when the hospital sent the results to the Embassy?

So worried because of backlog of Mater Private hospital now. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, NgaNguyen said:

Hi, 

You can read Niamh's posts on previous pages. I saw that Niamh got the interview on 2nd Dec and got the medical exam before a week. So have you emailed/called to the Embassy again? If is there anything wrong when the hospital sent the results to the Embassy?

So worried because of backlog of Mater Private hospital now. 

I called Mater private twice and they said if there would be anything wrong with my results the hospital would have contacted me,  and results were sumbited to the embassy on 11th of December, we are going to email the embassy 

Just now, Martha86 said:

I called Mater private twice and they said if there would be anything wrong with my results the hospital would have contacted me,  and results were sumbited to the embassy on 11th of December, we are going to email the embassy 

Sorry for your delay. I don't know why they took a long time for asking your passport. But I hope you will ask for it next week. 

Timeline

For those of you that got the medical done before getting the interview letter, do you just need the case number NVC had sent over? How much does it cost to get the medical done?

TIA - have been following this thread for months and so thankful for all the info everyone shares here 

Edited by PriyankaH

Timeline
2 minutes ago, PriyankaH said:

For those of you that got the medical done before getting the interview letter, do you just need the case number NVC had sent over? How much does it cost to get the medical done?

TIA - have been following this thread for months and so thankful for all the info everyone shares here 

Yes, it did work with case number only. The cost as of now is 415 euros. 
Before you start this exam you have to sign a statement that says your medical records may be shared with other governments.

11 hours ago, Lino_klm said:

Yes, it did work with case number only. The cost as of now is 415 euros. 
Before you start this exam you have to sign a statement that says your medical records may be shared with other governments.

Hi Lino_klm, have you got the interview in the Embassy? From the day you got DQ'd, how long did you get the interview letter and the interview date? Thank you for you sharing. I would like how backlog in the Embassy.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:55 PM, Martha86 said:

Hi Martha86, how are you? Have the embassy requested your passport for stamping yet?

Timeline
1 hour ago, NgaNguyen said:

Hi Martha86, how are you? Have the embassy requested your passport for stamping yet?

Hi, nope but I sent them my passport anyway and my status and case last updated on Ceac changed from refused to administrative processing, hopefully it means they are working on it ;)

4 hours ago, Martha86 said:

Hi, nope but I sent them my passport anyway and my status and case last updated on Ceac changed from refused to administrative processing, hopefully it means they are working on it ;)

Wow, it means you sent your passport without the request. Did you send to the embassy's address by post/mail?  Perhaps, they forgot your case. I think it is a better way than a silent wait. Hope you are going to receive your passport this week. Please keep updating. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, NgaNguyen said:

Wow, it means you sent your passport without the request. Did you send to the embassy's address by post/mail?  Perhaps, they forgot your case. I think it is a better way than a silent wait. Hope you are going to receive your passport this week. Please keep updating. 

Yes I sent it by post to the immigrant visa unit, I will keep you updated here 

Timeline
On 2/7/2022 at 3:29 PM, tarajn17 said:

We booked the appointment for March 22nd and we haven’t got an interview letter yet. Hoping this week

Kept calling the mater once a week and was able to get our medical moved up to March 11th still after the interview but only by a week! Just posting incase someone was looking for an earlier appointment they might get our original one on the 22nd

Just now, tarajn17 said:

Kept calling the mater once a week and was able to get our medical moved up to March 11th still after the interview but only by a week! Just posting incase someone was looking for an earlier appointment they might get our original one on the 22nd

Hi, thank you for your sharing. I call to the Mater everyday, but they told me that there is no cancelation and the soonest is 16 Apr. I can't take the 22nd March :(. But just in case, if you can move up to sooner than March 11th, please tell me to get the slot of 11th March. 

Edited by NgaNguyen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.