2,962 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Good morning Folks 

any February 2018 still waiting ?? I still getting the same update from my congressman inquiries submitted on my behalf ! 
case pending security checks now for more than a year ! And they don’t know when then process will be completed ! 
anyone have the same problem !? 

Thanks !  

Hi, Can you take down this picture. You forgot to take out a vital personal info.

Edited by Unlockable
Quoted post with personal info

4 minutes ago, Restez Forts said:

You have already done it by contacting your Congress person. They have been reminded, so they will schedule you soon. Sometimes I think they unintentionally forget. 

I hope i get a response soon. I hope/pray it doesn't take long. Cause i really need this to be over, it's been over 4years

3 hours ago, dreamer1 said:

Good morning everyone! 😊

my approval notice or status changed has not happened yet. Almost a month from C31 EAD  Approval. Any pointers?

Hi @dreamer1 my experience was the follow, in early march 2020 the online status said card in reproduction, then at the end of march I got my ead c31, it was at the end of july 2020 that I receive the approval notice ... So I guess is a waiting game ..

2 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Hi @dreamer1 my experience was the follow, in early march 2020 the online status said card in reproduction, then at the end of march I got my ead c31, it was at the end of july 2020 that I receive the approval notice ... So I guess is a waiting game ..

Exactly! You got it right my dear!😊👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, isurvived said:

Hello all,

just found out from my congressperson that my case has been in my local office in queue for interview since June 2019. Almost 18months guys. Is there anything that can be done to move this process along? Any advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks

Likewise myself,  transferred from June 2019 ...and got the same response in queue/ adjudicating officer...I am here still waiting and practicing a whole lot of patience. .👏🙌💖

1 minute ago, NewYork2020 said:

Hi,

Case update! New card is being produced! It took 22 months to get it approved. I am in Brooklyn, so it will take more than a year them to schedule an interview (with current waiting times). The hardest part is done! And I do believe in Biden. He will make this easier, even it will take some time to clean this mess.

Timeline:

8/2017 Filed I-485

2/2019 Interview scheduled

03/19   Filed I-360

03/19   Attended the interview alone with my lawyer, they kept my I-485 open

6/20     Filed I-131 (still waiting to hear back)

08/20   Filed 1-765 (still waiting to hear back)

07/20  Request for additional evidence

10/20  Received evidence

12/20  New card is being produced

Stay positive everyone, you are strong enough to go through this. Do not give up I've been quiet reader in the channel, but don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need support.

Congratulations hon and amen to this!🍻🌟😊

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Tried to get her to see that!💁 Patience!

Thanks @MarSam701 & @Stillwinning!!!😊. I have been patient, trust me.. didn't have any EAD for 4years. Thing is my dad is very ill in my home country and I'll like to at least see the old man, but can't leave this country. Hence my current desperation, I have not seen my parents in almost 8years and then this news. Please pardon me if I'm acting impatient, it's due to these circumstances. It's just a very tough time. 

Thanks for all your support guys, always means a lot. 

*** Posts containing image with personal information removed. Please be extremely cautious of the content you post here as this is a public forum.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

48 minutes ago, Elisana said:

I have my  vawa approved, can I apply for advance parole?

I'm waiting for interview, I have pending i485

Yes. You can apply for Advance parole having a pending I-485. Sent complete form I-131, appropriate fee $575.00 if you did not paid for your I-485, if you did paid i-485 fee, than no need to sent a fee just the copy of your I-485 receipt,. A copy of an official photo identity document. Two identical passport-style photographs of yourself. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, isurvived said:

Thanks @MarSam701 & @Stillwinning!!!😊. I have been patient, trust me.. didn't have any EAD for 4years. Thing is my dad is very ill in my home country and I'll like to at least see the old man, but can't leave this country. Hence my current desperation, I have not seen my parents in almost 8years and then this news. Please pardon me if I'm acting impatient, it's due to these circumstances. It's just a very tough time. 

Thanks for all your support guys, always means a lot. 

I can understand your frustration,  and knowing your Dad is not well., I pray God everlasting Grace and Mercy over him .,  he will get victory over whatever illness he is experiencing at this time👏., Has for us we will  overcome ., there is a light at  the end of the tunnel , we have gotten this far and nothing can turn us back....Keep praying..also enjoy life the best way you know how...and in no time it will  all be over...💖💃😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.