2,962 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Process is very fast once they have all the information and the process you want to use, paperwork will be in court within a week. After you purchase the court index # and get all the paper notarized my divorce was submitted on August 2020, is already on calendar to be review by the judge. You can check your case process on your county clerk office website. 

Thanks for the response, means alot...

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Oskar1234 said:

Hey guys, do you know about medical exam for I-485?

The one clinic told me I need to provide all records from vaccination ( mmr, varicela, tetanus, flu etc). And she told me if I can not find the records, I need to receive all this vaccine all over again.

Is this true??

My experience, I have done medicals twice. First time the doctor believed me when I said I have received all vaccines. Second time different doctor didn't take my word for it. So she did a test that proves I have received the vaccines.

It was still costly but at least I didn't have to get extra shots that were not necessary.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Friends - my approval VAWA based I485 says I will either get the green card or get biometrics appointment. Has anyone had biometrics to be done after approval? Odd as never heard of this before. 

Sometimes they let you do that!!!

5 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Process is very fast once they have all the information and the process you want to use, paperwork will be in court within a week. After you purchase the court index # and get all the paper notarized my divorce was submitted on August 2020, is already on calendar to be review by the judge. You can check your case process on your county clerk office website. 

This is soooo helpful. I just submitted my paper work. You're the best

Hi guys!Let this tread brings so many approvals! I asked the last thread to bring me a good news and it worked!  So now I hope to see here shower of approvals🙏🏻
Every single one of us deserves it! For some of us it’s been such a long way so I hope that those one who is waiting for the great news for so so long  will be rewarded very very soon!

Keep calm (said me who was asking one billion question and was nervous so much😅😅😅) i know it’s hard but it worth it!

Edited by HolaBola31

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, natalysmile said:

Hello everybody
I am in Russia now
I will be given an answer in April 2021
I do not know what awakens in that answer
I want you to support me morally.

Time, long time, I wait and I live in Russia

Why April 2021?

Good morning Folks 

any February 2018 still waiting ?? I still getting the same update from my congressman inquiries submitted on my behalf ! 
case pending security checks now for more than a year ! And they don’t know when then process will be completed ! 
anyone have the same problem !? 

Thanks !

Edited by TBoneTX
image removed upon request

4 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Good morning Folks 

any February 2018 still waiting ?? I still getting the same update from my congressman inquiries submitted on my behalf ! 
case pending security checks now for more than a year ! And they don’t know when then process will be completed ! 
anyone have the same problem !? 

Thanks !  

Sorry you are going through this but it's usually time consuming. I could say a thousand things...but PATIENCE tops it all!👍

Edited by Unlockable
Removed image with personal info

1 hour ago, dreamer1 said:

Good morning everyone! 😊

my approval notice or status changed has not happened yet. Almost a month from C31 EAD  Approval. Any pointers?

Not time to panic yet. Mine happened a month later..30-90 seems normal. With USCIS, it's estimates..you never know..💁 patience darling!😊

10 minutes ago, isurvived said:

Hello all,

just found out from my congressperson that my case has been in my local office in queue for interview since June 2019. Almost 18months guys. Is there anything that can be done to move this process along? Any advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks

Well, once it's waiting in line, all you pretty much have to is wait out your turn! It's in the final stage! Hold on!👍😊

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Why April 2021?

Hello/
That's what I think. because the Prima that I received in the mail is valid until April
I think that in April or earlier they will let me know what is happening next...

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, isurvived said:

Hello all,

just found out from my congressperson that my case has been in my local office in queue for interview since June 2019. Almost 18months guys. Is there anything that can be done to move this process along? Any advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks

You have already done it by contacting your Congress person. They have been reminded, so they will schedule you soon. Sometimes I think they unintentionally forget. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.