2,962 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Hello my extended family.

Wish everybody the best and many blessings on our way.

Sharing a great news, my green card and approval are on my hands

Thank you to everybody in special to sandra @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Šย and many other I can recall right now.ย 

My time frame is the follow

September 2018 file vawa and aos

November 2018 prima facie

September 2019ย 2nd prima facie

March 2020 EAD CE1

July 2020 vawa approval

September 2020notification of medicals where due

November 2020 medicals sent

December 2020 green card on handย 

No interview no rfe

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

ย 

Ayy!!!! Where da party @ ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽคโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿป CONGRATULATIONS!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

15 minutes ago, Faith2020 said:

Waaaaaw amazing! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ your case must have been very strong. If I may ask what is prima facie? Iโ€™m new in the process.ย 

Thank you My case was based mostly on emotional and financial abuse.ย 

Prima facie is a first document that Uscis extend (sometimes one people received other not) and that shows that a first sight your file have the necessary documentation to proceed.

This document helps if you need financial aid for education, medical assistant and other government programs.

I used for medical a program for covered California for people with low income.

Good luck in your process and remember is a patient game.ย 

Be safe!

ย 

30 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Thank you to everybody in special to sandra @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Šย and many other I can recall right now.ย 

March 2020 EAD CE1

July 2020 vawa approval

No interview no rfe

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

ย 

โ€œCongratulations on your well-deserved success.โ€

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Thank you My case was based mostly on emotional and financial abuse.ย 

Prima facie is a first document that Uscis extend (sometimes one people received other not) and that shows that a first sight your file have the necessary documentation to proceed.

This document helps if you need financial aid for education, medical assistant and other government programs.

I used for medical a program for covered California for people with low income.

Good luck in your process and remember is a patient game.ย 

Be safe!

ย 

Thank you so much and to you, too.ย 

2 hours ago, Ylx said:

March 2020 EAD CE1

July 2020 vawa approval

No interview no rfe

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

ย 

Congratulations!!! How long did it take for you from sending out the medicals to receiving the green card? Is it a month?

On 12/7/2020 at 8:25 AM, sandranj said:

Your case will be forwarded to VERMONT.You wonโ€™t ย save time ,itโ€™s the opposite you will waste time .It doesnโ€™t matter if youย are in removal ALL VAWA cases can be adjudicated JUST by VSC, your l485 ย wonโ€™t be on the queue.We had here a bunch of people that submitted to the wrong field, USCIS issued the receipt but forwardedย ย the case to Vermont.Just ifย ย the law changedย last night,lol.I receive ย updates when the law changes.

@sandranjย @Demiseย So, to avoid the long wait of transfer of my case to Vermont. Can I ask the judge to makeย a decision on my i-485 at my next calendar hearing in court that is due end of April 2021 in case my i360 get approved before April 2021?ย  And also, the transfer will happen anytime from now or it will happen only when my i-360 is approved? How long does it take for uscis to transfer to Vermont?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ylx said:

March 2020 EAD CE1

July 2020 vawa approval

No interview no rfe

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

ย 

Congratulations...ย 

3 hours ago, Ylx said:

March 2020 EAD CE1

July 2020 vawa approval

No interview no rfe

ย 

Thanks again!

ย 

ย 

@Ylx Congratulations! Has your online application status updated since it got approved?

ย 

All my notices and green cardย will be sent to my attorney's office, but my attorney('s assistant) is very slow. So I wonder if USCISย will update the status online. That way I can know and see it by myself.ย 

Edited by HoustonVAWA

36 minutes ago, HoustonVAWA said:

@Ylx Congratulations! Has your online application status updated since it got approved?

ย 

All my notices and green cardย will be sent to my attorney's office, but my attorney('s assistant) is very slow. So I wonder if USCISย will update the status online. That way I can know and see it by myself.ย 

My online status said

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office..

has been really accurate, they provided the tracking number ..

sincerely since I start this process 2 years and 3 months ago, the last 9 months the system online has provide me with accurate info..good luck!๐Ÿค—

10 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

The 60 day requirement was set by USCIS..you can read it up! It's the reason folks are advised here to refrain from having it done until they have an interview date...but people sometimes get too excited!๐Ÿ’

Thank you. I understand .ย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.