2,962 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

I am April 24, 2019 filler.
I see a lot of approvals after the above mentioned date already.
I just requested local congressmen office to follow up with USCIS on my I-360 status and I will keep you posted guys.
Good luck to you all!

Yeah that's true....but not all 2019 petitions are out of processing times! Hold on bro it's definitely coming! New chapter, new wins!👍

Filed: Other Timeline

@Sumar9909  Hi dear, sorry for the late reply I've not been on my page the past few days. I got so busy. So my 1st  Rfe is

1.Evidence of good faith  marriage

2. Evidence of Abuse

3. Evidence of good moral Character

2nd Rfe... I guess I didn't tick the option of married or not in my i-360  which I filed ....so  they asked me if I was married or not, which I literally wrote  a letter telling them it was my first marriage.

Thats all.

1 hour ago, Precious100 said:

@Sumar9909  Hi dear, sorry for the late reply I've not been on my page the past few days. I got so busy. So my 1st  Rfe is

2. Evidence of Abuse

2nd Rfe... I guess I didn't tick the option of married or not in my i-360  which I filed ....so  they asked me if I was married or not, which I literally wrote  a letter telling them it was my first marriage.

Thats all.

Thank u for responding. Ur case was processed real quick. I'm praying that mine get approved quickly as well 

1 minute ago, Sumar9909 said:

Thank u for responding. Ur case was processed real quick. I'm praying that mine get approved quickly as well 

@Sumar9909Amen, that's my prayer for you and everyone here in our amiable VJF. Just be patient ok

Anyone here in California, more specific San Diego area, can recommend an affordable place to get a phycological evaluation done? My friend needs one asap but she is can’t find anything under 1K. =(

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

2 hours ago, Precious100 said:

2. Evidence of Abuse

Thats all.

Did they send you RFEs separately? 

2 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

I hope your case goes well.

It’s bad enough to receive a RFE, let alone they hit you twice. 

@西苑二楼, Tnk u dear, I already got approved. God is good

Hello fam

hope we re all keeping safe and praying for approvals for everyone🙏🏼
  So my EAD was received by Vermont center on 06/10/20 which makes it outside processing time now and usually I get it before the Uscis due date , I sent them a letter and online service request but no response 

so I was worried if it’s because this is my 4th EAD that’s why it’s taking them so long or they wondering why I’m about to get a 4th EAD ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, sheima said:

Let us pray for this VAWA part 21 thread bring us more and more approvals, Amen 🙏 

Fingers Crossed... and hope for good news for all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, sandranj said:

Firstimer if you don’t have a pending l485 you can submit form l485,l765 and l131 as well.

Submit a copy of your l94 and form G1145 along with form l360, if you were divorced before or your husband submit a copy of the divorce decree as well.

@sandranj I have my I-485 pending and current status says "Your case is ready to schedule for Interview" from last 5 months. Last week i submitted only I-360 with my package. Would you suggest me to file I-765 and I-131 along with I-360 as i already have EAD. Or i should wait for its expiration date to resubmit for renewal

Hello everyone.

After I got approved my I-360, I need to apply for I485 finally.

Can somebody give me exactly the list of documents I need to prepare to fill I485 after VAWA is approved?

I have something, but there is so many documents I need to prepare. I actually don't need marriage certificate, only divorce decree, right?

Can somebody please send exactly all list of document I need.

Thanks a lot

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello folks! Please, help!

I've got the invitation letter for the interview for my son, who is 13 years old in the state when we lived before. The invitation for the interview for myself I didn't get, only for my son. Did anybody have such a situation? Why only my son will have interview and not me, is it normal? Does it mean that my documents are lost or sent to another office? Can we go to the interview in the state where we don't live anymore? What questions they can ask my child in the interview? Do children typically get interviewed? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.