2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrMacaroni124 said:

If you filed using a lawyer, tell the lawyer to write them. I had the same issue. My lawyer wrote them on a Monday and card was produced on Thursday.

So is this a everybody thing?, I filed without a lawyer so I don't know what to do if EAD pass processing times as I'm depending on that to stop me from going loco than I already am!!! how often do people wait pass processing times for EAD?

Guys could you tell me if I sent I-360 and received only a notice I-797C does this mean I'm legally present in this country? I never received prima facie since Dec 2019. Should I assume my legal status since my case is pending? I never requested EAD as I can't work due to some medical problems. Thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 3/7/2021 at 2:38 AM, sandranj said:

If they are asking the preparer's information is because you put someone's name there. If you filed out the form without any help  then you must  put your name and sign on part 3-item 7a-7b.

Thanks a lot Sandra.🙏

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Guys could you tell me if I sent I-360 and received only a notice I-797C does this mean I'm legally present in this country? I never received prima facie since Dec 2019. Should I assume my legal status since my case is pending? I never requested EAD as I can't work due to some medical problems. Thank you

No, read your I-797 Notice and it will tell you this does not mean you have been approved.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

My C09 renewal got approved on 5th but i got the online update this morning. I submitted the application on 13th of October.  Am so happy because my job is at stake, they  usually ask for the real card  every weeks,the Extension renewal notice was not enough for them.

Hey guys! Its been a while when I was here at the last time.

My VAWA was approved on November 12 2020

but I still waiting for the approval notice.

USCIS didn’t send it to my current address which they have in a file and was using all the time to deliver all other correspondence. But this time my notice was bounced back to USCIS.

It’s been a 3,5 months already and I start to lose a patience.

I ask our senator office for help but since our old office has been changed seems like new people have no idea how they can help and giving me useless advices.

I sent them 3 letters-no answer.

Just  one good tip I got from senator office-they told me I have to put a note of “SAFE ADDRESS” close to the address in my mail so they can consider my current address.

But it’s sounds weird since I was getting all my mail with no issues before.

Anyway.

I sent them the last letter month ago and still no answer.

Does anyone experiencing the same issues?

Thanks!

Edited by HolaBola31

1 hour ago, HolaBola31 said:

Hey guys! Its been a while when I was here at the last time.

My VAWA was approved on November 12 2020

but I still waiting for the approval notice.

USCIS didn’t send it to my current address which they have in a file and was using all the time to deliver all other correspondence. But this time my notice was bounced back to USCIS.

It’s been a 3,5 months already and I start to lose a patience.

I ask our senator office for help but since our old office has been changed seems like new people have no idea how they can help and giving me useless advices.

I sent them 3 letters-no answer.

Just  one good tip I got from senator office-they told me I have to put a note of “SAFE ADDRESS” close to the address in my mail so they can consider my current address.

But it’s sounds weird since I was getting all my mail with no issues before.

Anyway.

I sent them the last letter month ago and still no answer.

Does anyone experiencing the same issues?

Thanks!

I sent 2 letters regarding my case last year and also didn't receive any reply! 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Thank you for your answer! So am I illegally present in the U.S then? What's my status? Is there anything I need to do or just wait?

You don't have a status, you just have proof of filing a petition with USCIS.  You will have to wait until approved.  Are you able to file EAD?  That will at least give you authorization to work.  You don't have to work, but you will have it.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

26 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

You don't have a status, you just have proof of filing a petition with USCIS.  You will have to wait until approved.  Are you able to file EAD?  That will at least give you authorization to work.  You don't have to work, but you will have it.  

As I said I can't work. So can I be deported? Am I illegal or not?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.