2,962 posts in this topic

Hello everyone ..

i received my 5th prima facie today , valid for 180 days more .. please pray for me ! 

February 2018 filler 

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Anyone suggest good congressmen they had good experience with? Congressmen in my area is pathetic and racist. Its been two and half month and she is not even getting any update and not responding to my emails and calls. Please recommend me good congressmen. 

1 minute ago, Aadi135 said:

Anyone suggest good congressmen they had good experience with? Congressmen in my area is pathetic and racist. Its been two and half month and she is not even getting any update and not responding to my emails and calls. Please recommend me good congressmen. 

If congressman is not helpful, than contact Senator of your state, and explained congress office is no help. I think you need to contact congress person in your own district or area, not sure if outside congress can help. Which State your are? 

7 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

If congressman is not helpful, than contact Senator of your state, and explained congress office is no help. I think you need to contact congress person in your own district or area, not sure if outside congress can help. Which State your are? 

Don’t you need to contact ombudsman if congressman didn’t help to solve your problem? 

Edited by ValeryK

Just now, ValeryK said:

Don’t you contact ombudsman if congressman didn’t help to solve your problem? 

Yes ombudsman is another option to contact Uscis. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, ValeryK said:

Don’t you need to contact ombudsman if congressman didn’t help to solve your problem? 

I believe they have 90 days window to wait, Please correct me if i am wrong. I need to make sure USCIS has my correct address update and also I havent received my I-131 receipt since November 2020 but i received my all other receipts. 

2 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Yes ombudsman is another option to contact Uscis. 

Do i need to wait 90 days since i file the case? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Senator is same, not helpful, I am in Pennsylvania, 

2 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

I believe they have 90 days window to wait, Please correct me if i am wrong. I need to make sure USCIS has my correct address update and also I havent received my I-131 receipt since November 2020 but i received my all other receipts. 

Do i need to wait 90 days since i file the case? 

USCIS keep sending mail to abuser’s address even though I sent them AR-11 change of address form 3 times 

1 minute ago, Aadi135 said:

Senator is same, not helpful, I am in Pennsylvania, 

Make an info pass, to talk to an officer so they confirm the change of address. 

28 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

I just got off the phone with them. They can’t bring me in because it’s vawa case. The only way to updated it is by mail 

29 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

They said that the only office who can update it is Vermont Office 

2 minutes ago, ValeryK said:

I just got off the phone with them. They can’t bring me in because it’s vawa case. The only way to updated it is by mail 

This is very weird I know many Vawa applicant that have been able to go to info pass to confirm address and other matters USCIS can't provide you with any information as a vawa applicant but they can give you an info pass appointment.  Asked for an officer. 

Edited by FeDaniela

Timeline
3 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

This is very weird I know many Vawa applicant that have been able to go to info pass to confirm address and other matters USCIS can't provide you with any information as a vawa applicant but they can give you an info pass appointment.  Asked for an officer. 

I had same experience, Will try to call again and seek info pass. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, ValeryK said:

USCIS keep sending mail to abuser’s address even though I sent them AR-11 change of address form 3 times 

Errr, that is last thing i want to happen, I am not sure if i already missed my BIO appointment. 

14 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

are EAD's getting delayed in your case ? I applied renewal for c09 in june/20 , i still have not received new card...is this normal given covid impact?

Yes, it’s getting delayed for me. One was filed in July 2019 and still pending!!! 
Another one was filed in July 2020, and nothing yet. Mailed an expedite request, they received it on January 13, but nothing yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.