2,962 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Varna said:

my I-485 is not denied, it is surely linked to my I-360 because I have personally seen the form having even the receipt number and details of pending I-485

If both cases are linked, Than your I-765/I-131 will be process. Since your I-765/I-131 are out of processing time the only way to inquiry is thru your congressman office which I highly recommend, or write to Vermont Service Center because they will not respond to your Online e-request or by phone due to the privacy policy. 

4 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

If both cases are linked, Than your I-765/I-131 will be process. Since your I-765/I-131 are out of processing time the only way to inquiry is thru your congressman office which I highly recommend, or write to Vermont Service Center because they will not respond to your Online e-request or by phone due to the privacy policy. 

Does it take a long time to hear back from them after I sent them a letter regarding my I-765 and I-131 being out of processing time? 
Also, what is the best way to expedite my case? By mailing then or by inquiring through congressman or both? 

1 minute ago, ValeryK said:

Does it take a long time to hear back from them after I sent them a letter regarding my I-765 and I-131 being out of processing time? 
Also, what is the best way to expedite my case? By mailing then or by inquiring through congressman or both? 

With Congressman, they can help you expedite, not sure if USCIS is expediting any cases., but the congress can inquiry on your behalf. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 2/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, Maridade said:

Hello lovely ladies! Any 2019 filters approved yet. My pd is 4/2019 and my case status is "fees waived". I have received 2 Prima Facie letters, 2 ead cards and applied for I-131.

Some uplifting words would be appreciated. How do you deal with the long wait?

Hi
I am 24APR19 filler, 3 Prima's, no RFE, updated EAD+AP 3rd time now...no decision yet

17 hours ago, Ana FL said:

Is it about your I-360 or I-485? How long have you been waiting? 
sometimes it’s easier to call and explain to them over the phone

It's about i360, I called and the congresswoman said since I don't have a visa or I'm out of status she cannot help me. I must wait until the i360 is approved for her to be able to help me. I was like, this congresswoman knows nothing about immigration, what is the need of contacting her if my i360 is approved? . On the phone, she seemed to have no clue about immigration and she was asking me which office, what embassy, ... She knew nothing about vawa 😡

3 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

With Congressman, they can help you expedite, not sure if USCIS is expediting any cases., but the congress can inquiry on your behalf. 

I managed to get an EAD approval (DACA, not AOS) expedited via my congressman's office. I asked them to inquire about both my VAWA and my DACA, they did, they received a response that's basically "it'll be done when it's done" for both, but the day after the response VSC renewed my DACA.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Varna said:

my I-485 is not denied, it is surely linked to my I-360 because I have personally seen the form having even the receipt number and details of pending I-485

Unless you get EAD C09, you can't be sure about I-485 denial or pending.

On 2/10/2021 at 8:15 PM, shayona said:

Hello everyone 

I have update with my I-485 interview which was cancelled earlier on 19th Jan, 2021. Today I have received RFE mail from

field office that they need my I-693 medical exam documents to submit as they need it to take final decision.

Does it mean they gonna waive my green card interview to approve greencard directly? I have my medical ready with me which I have received on 15th Jan, 2021 in sealed envelope from doctor. Should I send that one or I need to go to doctor to request updated recent one ? 

Seeking advice from you guys, help me. 

I remember we had the same sched but cancelled on the Jan 19th, my field office just rescheduled me for interview,  got the GC on Feb 3. Praying you will get your approval without interview 🙏

On 2/10/2021 at 8:15 PM, shayona said:

Hello everyone 

I have update with my I-485 interview which was cancelled earlier on 19th Jan, 2021. Today I have received RFE mail from

field office that they need my I-693 medical exam documents to submit as they need it to take final decision.

Does it mean they gonna waive my green card interview to approve greencard directly? I have my medical ready with me which I have received on 15th Jan, 2021 in sealed envelope from doctor. Should I send that one or I need to go to doctor to request updated recent one ? 

Seeking advice from you guys, help me. 

If you were asked to send it in, then do so! It's also very likely your interview will be waived! And if the doctors signature is less than 60days old, do send it in.. if more than, then you'll need an updated document!😊👍

7 hours ago, Jennifer90 said:

Good day all,

I-360 was issued C31 card to me . Is anyone know when I could received approval notice from uscis? 

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

On January 30, 2021, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Numbe

Anywhere from 30-90days you should be getting it soon!👍

7 hours ago, Jennifer90 said:

Good day all,

I-360 was issued C31 card to me . Is anyone know when I could received approval notice from uscis? 

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

On January 30, 2021, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Numbe

My card was “delivered” (sent to my old address) on November/2020 and I got the approval notice on January/2021

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.