2,962 posts in this topic

Timeline
13 hours ago, MAYgirl said:

Hi yes I did ask for help again I contacted the Ombudsman 2 weeks ago no replay and the lastest reply from the Congresswoman is of January 13 2021, my case is waiting to be scheduled for an interview 

My working permit  and Advance parole will Expire end  March and wonder should I wait or renew it 

Everytime I renew it I pay $500 

And I got laid off December 

I 360 been approved since September 2018 🥺

I will say renew your EAD, now days it takes longer to get your renewal extension  receipt , the earlier the better.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Jennifer90 said:

Hello all,

My VAWA seem approved due to I received a C31 .But I have not received the approval notice .

I am going to sublimit I 485 and I 765 , where is address should I send the package while pending to receive the approval notice ,

Thank you!

I f you have already submitted your I-485 package to Vermont,  then you don’t have to submit another one with Uscis, but if not, you need the I-360 approval notice in your I-485 package to Uscis address not Vermont, you need to send your I -485 and I-765 to National Benefits Centre 850 NW CHIPMAN RD SUITE 5000, LEE’s  SUMMIT , MO 64063.

8 minutes ago, sheima said:

I f you have already submitted your I-485 package to Vermont,  then you don’t have to submit another one with Uscis, but if not, you need the I-360 approval notice in your I-485 package to Uscis address not Vermont, you need to send your I -485 and I-765 to National Benefits Centre 850 NW CHIPMAN RD SUITE 5000, LEE’s  SUMMIT , MO 64063.

No, this is not correct. Once you applied for I-360 everything should be sent to Vermont Service Center., Including I-485. Vermont will make the appropriate transfer.

Edited by FeDaniela

Timeline
1 minute ago, FeDaniela said:

No, this is not correct. Once you applied for I-360 everything should be sent to Vermont Service Center., Including I-485. Vermont will make the appropriate transfer.

If they have already approved your I-360, they sent you C31 EAD! Vermont is done with you, you just have to wait for the I-360 approval notice and send your I-485 package to Lee’s summit address and join another line again for GC interview 

14 hours ago, Jennifer90 said:

Hello all,

My VAWA seem approved due to I received a C31 .But I have not received the approval notice .

I am going to sublimit I 485 and I 765 , where is address should I send the package while pending to receive the approval notice ,

Thank you!

Soon as you file I360 all other petitions should be addressed to Vermont!👍

14 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Hello Guys, Finally I have an update on my case from NYC, Today my attorney received a notice from Local Office Federal Plaza requesting to mail them my new medical form. This gives me so much hope that I will not be interview, since is the local office requesting medical form and not NBC, otherwise they will just sent me interview date and ask me to bring new medical form with me. Anyone have this experience on local office directly asking for medical and did they received interview after? or Green card was mail without an interview after receiving medical form? Thank you guys.

VAWA Filed 06/2018 approved 12/2019

I-485 filed 10/2017 Put on hold at interview 05/2019

I-693 Requested from local office 02/8/2021. 

Great news! hopefully this is the case!🙏😊

3 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Hello Guys, Finally I have an update on my case from NYC, Today my attorney received a notice from Local Office Federal Plaza requesting to mail them my new medical form. This gives me so much hope that I will not be interview, since is the local office requesting medical form and not NBC, otherwise they will just sent me interview date and ask me to bring new medical form with me. Anyone have this experience on local office directly asking for medical and did they received interview after? or Green card was mail without an interview after receiving medical form? Thank you guys.

VAWA Filed 06/2018 approved 12/2019

I-485 filed 10/2017 Put on hold at interview 05/2019

I-693 Requested from local office 02/8/2021. 

From what I've seen them RFE'ing you for the medicals generally means that the interview got waived.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

4 minutes ago, Demise said:

From what I've seen them RFE'ing you for the medicals generally means that the interview got waived.

My lawyer told me same thing that this is a good signs. Otherwise they will just sent me interview and we will be bringing the update I-693 form to the interview. 

5 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

My lawyer told me same thing that this is a good signs. Otherwise they will just sent me interview and we will be bringing the update I-693 form to the interview. 

Yep, that's essentially the logic behind it, if they interview you - you bring it to the interview, if there's no interview they will tell you to mail it in.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Congratulations 🎉!! My two cousin’s got the same RFE for medical, their interview’s got waved, and they have their GC last week 👍

1 minute ago, sheima said:

Congratulations 🎉!! My two cousin’s got the same RFE for medical, their interview’s got waved, and they have their GC last week 👍

That's so great!!! Hope is same for me.. How long after he sent Medical form he received the Green card. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

That's so great!!! Hope is same for me.. How long after he sent Medical form he received the Green card. 

They got approved 3 weeks after Uscis received their RFE and 2 weeks GC in hand 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, sheima said:

They got approved 3 weeks after Uscis received their RFE and 2 weeks GC in hand 

So I have a question once you got your green card how you can remove the conditions on your social security since it’s written subject to work with DHS approval and further to remove conditions on your drivers license since it’s written limited term 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.