2,962 posts in this topic

On November 30, 2020 at 7:03 AM, sandranj said:

Frontthewater  You asked a question about adding the abuse waiver to your l751, if you didn’t attend therapy and have at least a good psychological done and have a diagnose of depression or PTSD don’t waste your time adding the abuse waiver. When the person doesn’t have a police report the person must have a psychological evaluation.

Hi Sandra

To file the i360 do you have to be in the USA to do this? If you left to help your family and Come back and enter as a tourist , can you file the I360 after you enter as a tourist?

2 hours ago, Ralin said:

Hi everyone!👋

Wanted to share my timeline, it took a veeeery long but God is good! Best of luck everyone who is still waiting!!!

January 19, 2021 Case Was Approved 
December 2, 2020 The Post Office delivered your new card to the address you gave us.
December 1, 2020 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
November 30, 2020 We mailed your new card your Form I-360 directly to the address you gave us.
November 25, 2020 We ordered your new card.
August 21, 2018 We received your response for Form I-360
July 13, 2018 We mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360
May 29, 2018 We received your Form I-360

I have the same receipt date 05/29/2018, no update, only the first GMC RFE that I thought that they never received but just heard from my lawyer that I got Prima Facie last October so I guess they received the RFE answer. I’m desperate, I can’t sleep.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Angelmia said:

I am Nigerian, and I heard many Nigerian vawa cases are unnecessarily  denied for the flimsiest reasons, people are advising I settle with my husband  ,someone that threatens and physically abuses me at the slightest imagine. I don't even sleep well anymore. I am constantly anxious,have been on anti depressants on and off for 2 years and after i spoke with the hotline,they ask me to leave and just when i am happy there is hope,then this news . Why the stereotype? I even heard no Nigerian cases with  uscis  are not adjudicated anymore. This is so sad. 

If you are happy and you can see hope in the future, I say stay strong! This is YOUR case , YOUR story. Not Nigerian people.

The antidepressants prescription is part of your evidence. Keep going and stay focused on your happiness.

Watch the company you keep, people can mislead you even though  they mean well. Are they VAWA victims or just rumor mongers? 

Keep working on your case and don't forget to pray for guidance. 

2 hours ago, Angelmia said:

I am Nigerian, and I heard many Nigerian vawa cases are unnecessarily  denied for the flimsiest reasons, people are advising I settle with my husband  ,someone that threatens and physically abuses me at the slightest imagine. I don't even sleep well anymore. I am constantly anxious,have been on anti depressants on and off for 2 years and after i spoke with the hotline,they ask me to leave and just when i am happy there is hope,then this news . Why the stereotype? I even heard no Nigerian cases with  uscis  are not adjudicated anymore. This is so sad. 

Ignore the negative information and focus on you application. Draw strength from this blog, ask questions here cause we're going through or have gone through similar process. Believe in your heart that you'll be out of this mess. Discreetly gather evidences that'd help with your case and move out of that abusive relationship.

Again, ignore negative vibes even from your family. Abuse is nothing to joke about and can hunt you for years, leave ASAP.

Goodluck...

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, sheima said:

What’s your  I-360 PD? and have you gotten your EAD  renewal receipt? Thanks in advance .

do you have any RFE?

if yes, when did you mailed it out?

What's PD ? I have EAD renewal Receipt.  TEF since February 2019. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

What's PD ? I have EAD renewal Receipt.  TEF since February 2019. 

So you don’t have any EAD extension? Wow sorry,  PD is the first date you sent in your I-360 package 

Edited by sheima

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello my good family, my congressman sent letter to USCIS last week Monday and Congressman just sent this to me today. 

Please see the below response from USCIS. Please let me know if you do not receive a decision or notice of action within 90 days.

Thank you for sending our office your inquiry for your constituent,  $$$$$$$$$%%, regarding his Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widower, or Special Immigrant, receipt number EAC$$$$%%%%%%. .  
Thank you for submitting a copy of your constituent's signed Privacy Act release (PR) with your inquiry. We have verified the signature against what we have on record and we are now able to release the following information to Congressman $$$$$$%%$$$$.

Your constituent's Form I-360 has been assigned to an adjudicating officer for review. You may share this information with $$$%$%%%%%  only.

October 2018 filler. 

2 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello my good family, my congressman sent letter to USCIS last week Monday and Congressman just sent this to me today. 

Please see the below response from USCIS. Please let me know if you do not receive a decision or notice of action within 90 days.

Thank you for sending our office your inquiry for your constituent,  $$$$$$$$$%%, regarding his Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widower, or Special Immigrant, receipt number EAC$$$$%%%%%%. .  
Thank you for submitting a copy of your constituent's signed Privacy Act release (PR) with your inquiry. We have verified the signature against what we have on record and we are now able to release the following information to Congressman $$$$$$%%$$$$.

Your constituent's Form I-360 has been assigned to an adjudicating officer for review. You may share this information with $$$%$%%%%%  only.

October 2018 filler. 

Your case is simply being reviewed. Hopefully it is set free soon!🙏

4 hours ago, Angelmia said:

Please listen to all the advice you're getting here! Abuse is not something you take lightly.. do not go back to your abuser some people are not alive to tell their story! Now that you're breathing you can do it.. move away and focus on your petition! Everyone else's story is not yours.. do not listen to the crowd (rumours) sometimes I stand alone as long as I know I'm standing right!😊👍

Hi family, 

I would like to ask if anyone get green card interview canceled these days. I received an interview notice early this month and scheduled on this Friday. But last week, my lawyer called me said an officer from uscis called her and said they took my name off the interview list and will let her know if they need more information. It is almost a week now, but my case don't have any update online says my interview canceled. And my lawyer told me they won't send any notice says interview canceled as well. I don't know if anyone have experience the same thing. Right now, I am pretty worried and wondering if I should still show up for interview this Friday. 

Thanks a lot for any information! 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, i-need-help-pls said:

October 2018 filler. 

There are a lot more 2018 filers, you are a little over processing time, but you are almost there.

The congressman didn’t do that much favor, anyway good luck.

pray for me too.

by the grace of god, 

Amen, Amen, Amen 😳😳😳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.