2,962 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

Thank you and others for responding. I have 3 months time to respond to this query, will they send my EAD renewal. I applied for EAD renewal in June 2020 and still have not got it. will they wait for my respone to RFE or will they send EAD and let me respond to their RFE in 3 months? Sorry to confuse, will this affect my EAD renewal, I have been expecting it since few weeks.

They will still process your EAD thats not a problem.. they will only halt your i360 case until you give them what they demand!👍

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/17/2021 at 10:18 AM, Aadi135 said:

Anyone suggest good congressmen they had good experience with? Congressmen in my area is pathetic and racist. Its been two and half month and she is not even getting any update and not responding to my emails and calls. Please recommend me good congressmen. 

You have to contact a CONGRESPERSON from your State.

Timeline
On 2/17/2021 at 8:16 PM, Lish said:

Hello fam,

I started my divorce process and they are asking for my estranged spouse address to start the process. I obviously do not have his current address, I dont even have idea where he is currently and they are saying without his address they cannot move further with the divorce process. I do not know where and how to find him, please can I actually divorce without his signature? how long will the process take and what it entails. Please advice @stillwinnig @Sandranj.

You can get a divorce by publication, it means that you will ask the Court  to serve him  by publishing in the newspaper about the divorce.

Timeline
On 2/18/2021 at 9:34 AM, FeDaniela said:

Are this a new thing??? @sandranj  Vawa applicant can't request a info pass now?. This is the first time I am seeing this. They are strictly now only inquiry in Vermont Service Center.  

Some offices are scheduling infopass for VAWA filers, but not all offices.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jumzzy said:

Hi All,  thanks for all you do. Pls I have a question...

I’m filing for Vawa based on emotional, psychological and financial abuse on my kids and I. My abuser is a citizen. We are divorced already. These are my questions

1. Can I file i360 together with i485 or I need to wait for the i360 to be approved first?

2. Do I file different i360 for my kids and I? Or a single i360 will cover us all?
3. Do I submit all evidences I have with the i360 or I wait for them to ask for RFE?
I await your reply. Thank you.

You can file form I-485 along with your VAWA.You will add your kid's name in the form I-360,they will not have a pending I-360.If  they were abused they can file form I-360 otherwise they will receive the green card after you have your VAWA approved, then they can file form I-485.yOU MUST SUBMIT ALL EVIDENCES along with your VAWA.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, ValeryK said:

Does ombudsman help more than congressman does? Which person would you get better help from? 

You are supposed to go through congressman/senator before you file with Ombudsman.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/17/2021 at 9:33 PM, Hritik Rohail said:

If you don't ve any attorney, besides AR-11 write a covering letter to update your residential address.  For info pass they 'll call you within a week or two- get ready for a call !

Thanks, i will keep you all posted, i hope i have not missed any Bio appointment yet. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/18/2021 at 3:50 PM, Pinkrlion said:

You cannot make any inquiry or an infopass to check on status of your petitions.  You can make one for address change.  

thanks, even for address change it will be helpful. Hope they will give me one appointment. 

47 minutes ago, Sk1992 said:

It’s been a while we haven’t seen any approvals from 2019. Seems like they suddenly stops and start again.!  August 2019.. idk this wait is killing me and many like me

I just got my EAD C31, 4 days ago, so I  pray that my case will be officially approved soon!🤞

I filed in January 2019....

09/2017 - Married US.C

02/2018 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

X?/2018 - Interview, went BAD! 

01/2019 - lawyer withdraw my GC-marriage case

01/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

03/2019 - EAD, AP approval

02/2021 - EAD C31 received

02/2021 - I-360 VAWA approved

2 hours ago, aguta said:

I just got my EAD C31, 4 days ago, so I  pray that my case will be officially approved soon!🤞

The only way to get a C31 is if your case is approved. So congrats!!

I got my c31 update in November 2020 and status changed to case approved in January 2021.

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, aguta said:

Did you receive ead c9 EAD since you applied in 2019 and if yes how long did it take you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.