2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Oskar1234 said:

Guys,

I have to go to do my medical I-693

It seem to me I have to get 7,8 vaccine in 1

day, since all the vaccine I got as a child expired. Need new one.

Is it safe to get all those necessary vaccine in 1 day together.

What is your experience, what should I do?

A google search reveals that there's no limit to a number of vaccines that can be administered in one visit. So yes, you can go all at once.

For me personally when I got the tetanus shot in May I felt awful, strong pain in my shoulder for 48 hours, then limited shoulder mobility for 4 months or so. Try to do left arm if you're right-handed.

16 hours ago, luminarc said:

I believe your divorce has to have been within 2 yrs to qualify for vawa, you can divorce but I would say start to gather all the evidence and write all your statement (it takes a while trust me) It took me almost 6 months if not even a year to completely put package together, so start out on that, then when you have it all sent out, i will say concentrate on divorce, but i can also understand if you want to divorce him now, maybe @sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Shroy123 will have some more info, they have always been so helpful to me and really everyone on here is. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond I will reach out to them, appreciate it.

23 minutes ago, John_ said:

So what happens if I didn’t have time to do my medical again? I’m very worried they will deny my i485 Monday if I don’t take It with me. 

They usually do not deny because of medicals... the most they'll do is give you an RFE.👍

2 hours ago, Oskar1234 said:

Guys,

You should seek the opinion of a medical practitioner.. I personally wouldn't get all that vaccines in one day as I do not know how they'll react with each other and most importantly to me!💁 just my opinion.. non-medical!😊

5 hours ago, Mwalumba said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond I will reach out to them, appreciate it.

Dont file the divorce until you got you vawa approved because if you starts the divorce and your vawa process  has problems to be accepted your time frame with two years will  reduces your chances to be approved on time

you dont need to be divorced to start vawa ord the gc  intreviuw 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fenix81 said:

Dont file the divorce until you got you vawa approved because if you starts the divorce and your vawa process  has problems to be accepted your time frame with two years will  reduces your chances to be approved on time

you dont need to be divorced to start vawa ord the gc  intreviuw 

You need to FILE for vawa within 2 years of divorce, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get approved. 

9 hours ago, Oskar1234 said:

Guys,

I don't think anyone will give you that many vaccines in one day. Depending on what they are, you may be able to get 3 or 4 in the same visit, but can't imagine more. Also who told you they all expired? A healthcare provider?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, John_ said:

So what happens if I didn’t have time to do my medical again? I’m very worried they will deny my i485 Monday if I don’t take It with me. 

They will hold it until  they  get it.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Oskar1234 said:

Guys,

I think it is ok. I got all of them in one day

Hi VAWA community. My I-360 was approved 3 months ago. What's gonna happen after that? Will I go to the interview? If yes, how long it will take me to be called to the interview? 
or what else gonna happen? My lawyer keep telling me the most important part of my case is done. Is it true? Is approval of I-360 is the most important part of the case? My case was sent on April 2018. So, it took so long. That's why I have some concerns. 
thanks for any answers

4 hours ago, Bro said:

Hi VAWA community. My I-360 was approved 3 months ago. What's gonna happen after that? Will I go to the interview? If yes, how long it will take me to be called to the interview? 
or what else gonna happen? My lawyer keep telling me the most important part of my case is done. Is it true? Is approval of I-360 is the most important part of the case? My case was sent on April 2018. So, it took so long. That's why I have some concerns. 
thanks for any answers

If you take the time to read previous threads, you'll be familiar with diverse time frames...any response I give to you will be repetitive as ever... after vawa is approved, the i485 is transferred to NBC, and then on to the local office where you may or may not be invited for interview (discretion of the officer) from vawa approval up until interview can take anywhere from 4-12 months... sometimes even more... patience is everything in this journey. I like to think that when your vawa is approved 80% of the journey is done..but you still have the adjustment of status (Green Card) interview hurdle to cross!👍

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

If you take the time to read previous threads, you'll be familiar with diverse time frames...any response I give to you will be repetitive as ever... after vawa is approved, the i485 is transferred to NBC, and then on to the local office where you may or may not be invited for interview (discretion of the officer) from vawa approval up until interview can take anywhere from 4-12 months... sometimes even more... patience is everything in this journey. I like to think that when your vawa is approved 80% of the journey is done..but you still have the adjustment of status (Green Card) interview hurdle to cross!👍

On 1/26/2021 at 8:43 AM, Vale1 said:

Hello Everyone,

I need your advise.

My Info pass for address updated was rescheduled from 20th to 2nd.

Recall that I said earlier that my address was changed successfully but to my physical address (The address on my state ID) instead of my mailing address POBox.

I was scheduled for info pass to have it corrected.

My i 360 is approved and awaiting i 485.

I  was thinking I should just keep the physical address and cancel the appointment since I also have access to my mails at my physical address for the next few months.

Please what  do you think?

Or should I go for the appointment to confirm the address the address they have  on my i 485?

Also got this update on my 1485 now. Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction (What does it mean)

Please I  will appreciate your input.

Edited by Chei-360

Timeline
2 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello Everyone,

I need your advise.

My Info pass for address updated was rescheduled from 20th to 2nd.

Recall that I said earlier that my address was changed successfully but to my physical address (The address on my state ID) instead of my mailing address POBox.

I was scheduled for info pass to have it corrected.

My i 360 is approved and awaiting i 485.

I  was thinking I should just keep the physical address and cancel the appointment since I also have access to my mails at my physical address for the next few months.

Please what  do you think?

Or should I go for the appointment to confirm the address the address they have  on my i 485?

Also got this update on my 1485 now. Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction (What does it mean)

Please I  will appreciate your input.

I'd say go to the appointment now and update it to the address where you can receive mail in the next 1-2 years. Interview takes around 1 year average, with some cases going above 2 years wait since VAWA approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.